XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Uploaded pictures of texas along with kartoon's plastic to match as a sign of good faith towards him being verified and to match my lovely new texas ids :D

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Update:

Just holos have been taken down and in replacement, have made Texas scannable as well as changing cali description to scannable since I had questions about it

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Deal of the day:

5 ids for 700 with overnight shipping

Sale:

I have 3 actual texas ids with real social card, one black (male) ,one mexican (male), and one white (female).They are all 30+, will make an id to match their info and include the original cards and social for 500. Hit me up on ICQ and will have a collab special with kartoon next week, stay posted!

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Another update:

Have a 20, black, female, cali profile (actual id,ss card, and birth certificate) along with an id made by me for 400.

Also doing plastics!

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Week Deal

4 ids for 500

Update:

Updated Cali and TX Template :D

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
tried waves stuff,,,was very good and also great service, he shipped it the very next day and i got it the day after ($20 extra for overnight)
I recommend him

SoIcy

Carder
Reaction score
Wave shipped same day that I made payment for Holo and UV pouches. Product looks good.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive reviews

Have re-upped on supplies and are getting rid of products like hot cakes, dont miss out!

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive reviews

Have re-upped on supplies and are getting rid of products like hot cakes, dont miss out!

bro when will you have new york

Keyser Soze1

Reaction score
Wave, I hear your the man, but I need a Vermont and/or Maine driver's license. I have read that the 2009 version of Maine's doesn't even have a hologram but am not sure on that. Any chance of you being able to add ME and/or VT to your product line?

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
ive been mia for a day and now getting everything back in line. My current project is to look into other states as well as other ventures that will benefit everyone. If you want to help speed the process up of me having more states to offer then send some in, i will gladly let you have one free of charge. Contact me on icq for further talk.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE:

OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY STANDARD FOR SHIPPING, SO ONLY YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE ID :D

SPECIAL:

3 IDS FOR 500

(NEW STATES COMING SOON)

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Update:

Still working on new states, almost done!

Might be selling dumps soon (starting next week :D=monday)

Will no longer accept wmz

Also looking for workers to push my ids on the steert (pm on icq for serious inquiries and prices)

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Fresh Update on Base! ONLY A FEW HOURS OLD

MIN HAS DROPPED TO 300

keep those orders coming >.<

NEW SUPPORT TEAM: 552-938-400 (ask for prices)

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Update:

will be in vacation/work mode so ids will be limited based on the quantity of equipment im bringing with me.

New Base

Check with support or me for bins and specials