REVIEW

This guy has A+++ service
Great customer service + Fast delivery
IDs worked great no problems at all served its purpose

A+++ highly recommended

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Ive been in and out travelling but will be back tomorrow, still need to update, so stay posted

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
ONE WEEK SPECIAL BEGINNING MONDAY

ID WITH JUST THE HOLOGRAM $100.00 (120.00 WITH WU) (ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED MONDAY-FRIDAY)

:cool::cool:

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
contact

ONE WEEK SPECIAL BEGINNING MONDAY

ID WITH JUST THE HOLOGRAM $100.00 (120.00 WITH WU) (ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED MONDAY-FRIDAY)

:cool::cool:

hey bro,
been trying to get with you via icq, please authorize me or pm me here so that we can do biz. Need service asap.
thanks

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
You can contact me on here but icq is your best bet, just do both.Im replying to you now approval

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
On vacation, will be back sunday, still taking pre-orders, will be doing a new state starting next week, stay posted, also re-uploaded link for pictures.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
my friend worlddumps and i ordered from a vendor j4rvis who sent us an id that was ok.. bcuz the lamination came right off.. i guess he was not ready for az... id... but at least refunding the money or even answering my massage i consider....

anyway.. i have a friend who ordered from wave.. and he told me it was good quailty.. well my friend ordered one, and even though it took about 6 days to get it.. it was worth the wait.. this is what i call super quality id making..... the man is honest.. he only makes california license,, and soon texas.... i consider his id to be first class.

A+++ with this guy....... great communication and provided photos before shipping... great service...

i will order from this vendor again... and i recommend him %100...

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has ordered with me this week and bearing with my schedule. Hopefully everyone is satisfied with their orders snd ready for my new state ill be doing. Will have another state soon..stay posted and stay safe!

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATED

TEXAS HAS BEEN ADDED, PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
quality work

UPDATED

TEXAS HAS BEEN ADDED, PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON

I don't know where to begin. Wave has the best id's on the market!!! Period, hands down. If you are looking for better quality, go to your local DMV, and there you will only get work equal to this! He communicates with you every step of the way, and he works fast. All holograms, UV's and micro print are in place. I have the id book that banks use and his work stands up to it, hands down! He had my id's out to me overnight . He sent me photos of the work when done, and sent the tracking # once the package was on the way to me. He is professional in every sense of the word. Your money will be well spent with Wave....

bamboocha

DEER
Reaction score
can i use ur id in europe?its anyone in europe who drive with those driving licennse ?pm back pls

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I have a ton of ca holos just taking up space so 100 for just holo (through wmz and wu) until im all out

lkbreeder

Reaction score
Novelty is absolutely perfect. Got one and recieved it extremely fast and the communication was superb. No complaints whatsoever, nobody hesitate. He has the best novelties on the market, I can now shoot my small film. :D

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
big homie is very good.....(meaning wave)....he made it happen for me in vegas for the fight... his customer service is great...he mailed the package to me over night and when i got to vegas it was there waiting on me.....best money i ever spent...next time wave we must go to the fight together.....i got mayweather....LOL....

j0k4w1ld

BANNED
Reaction score
yo wave i need one calif dl. good one. icq 636456702

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Been busy these past weeks but still keeping up, might take a trip to texas, my texas ids came out better than expected, will have pictures shortly, and also will be working another state, i wonder which one it'll be? Also, prices have gone back to normal, no more ca special and will only be doing texas with uv for a while.

Last edited:

moor2109

Reaction score
Received my first order, picture perfect, great quality, great communication!!! Just submitted another order. Recommended!