x2 software chip coding question

freitas

Reaction score
1725805355233.png
1725805377900.png

Hi, im relatively new to carding and i have one question related to the images above regarding the country code and currency code. Lets say i have a french card and i want to cash out in Spain, do i put the country and currency code of France or Spain? In simpler terms, do i use the codes from the country of the card or the one im cashing out? Thanks in advance.

Ghost6220

Outlaw: If It Makes Money, It Makes Sense
Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220
View attachment 11465View attachment 11466

Hi, im relatively new to carding and i have one question related to the images above regarding the country code and currency code. Lets say i have a french card and i want to cash out in Spain, do i put the country and currency code of France or Spain? In simpler terms, do i use the codes from the country of the card or the one im cashing out? Thanks in advance.
You use the codes from the card

Ghost6220

Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220

Ghost6220

Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220
He was not even talking to you lol
@Skrein swear you're like a herpe, I can't shake you. Idk what your issue is tlkin frivolous nonsense on my posts with no provocation. I've previously addressed you respectfully but now I see your probably the kind of guy that has multiple restraining orders on you for stalkin. The amusing thing is I can guarantee your quiet as a mouse irl, old and living with your mother wasting productive people's oxygen. I don't know you, unless i unknowingly stuffed u in a locker as a kid and your meaningless existence normally wouldn't irritate me, but you keep going. Fall back, you're a lame that's acting like a 5 yr old with all these troll posts. This internet shyt truly irritates me because people like you would have a few less teeth in front of me. Unnecessary Childish Drama is not what I came here for. Their's endless potential in this field that I choose to put thought and effort in. I'm no longer entertaining your nonsense so whatever you choose to cry about in reply I can assure you I'm not going to read. Enjoy your miserable existence and focus on something beneficial. You'll get farther in life

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
@Skrein swear you're like a herpe, I can't shake you. Idk what your issue is tlkin frivolous nonsense on my posts with no provocation. I've previously addressed you respectfully but now I see your probably the kind of guy that has multiple restraining orders on you for stalkin. The amusing thing is I can guarantee your quiet as a mouse irl, old and living with your mother wasting productive people's oxygen. I don't know you, unless i unknowingly stuffed u in a locker as a kid and your meaningless existence normally wouldn't irritate me, but you keep going. Fall back, you're a lame that's acting like a 5 yr old with all these troll posts. This internet shyt truly irritates me because people like you would have a few less teeth in front of me. Unnecessary Childish Drama is not what I came here for. Their's endless potential in this field that I choose to put thought and effort in. I'm no longer entertaining your nonsense so whatever you choose to cry about in reply I can assure you I'm not going to read. Enjoy your miserable existence and focus on something beneficial. You'll get farther in life
Talk better behind the screen or we will have problems what ever he is selling i am giving it out for free guys

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Send location