www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
replacement

prepare my replacement you havent sent in 4 days 648468086 ,thats what im waiting for ,carders beware of this guy dont like to replace his bad dumps.be aware of his tactics

Reaction score
prepare my replacement you havent sent in 4 days 648468086 ,thats what im waiting for ,carders beware of this guy dont like to replace his bad dumps.be aware of his tactics

stop fucking me ok!?i said i will check and got with something else send me your lr i will send your money back and block u tired boy!

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
If you have Good update US 4147** put it in shop why icq ? people in your shop dont see anything good to buy and have loads of money there bcs this 4147 bla bla is not in your shop

Reaction score
If you have Good update US 4147** put it in shop why icq ? people in your shop dont see anything good to buy and have loads of money there bcs this 4147 bla bla is not in your shop

u are not here to tell me what to do ok!?
read carefull my anounces!

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
This guy used to have good stuff before, now its fucked up. From the last 10 dumps i bought i got 5 Hold Calls, 3 declined and 2 approval. I have my own pos machines so i have no security risk, but guys who are doing instore have to be prepared to run away all day long if they work with this stuff.

Two days ago i asked for a replace of a Hold Call only 10 minutes passed after purchase and system told me that: 543793580032**** was bought longer than 30 hours ago or elsewhere. Strikes set to: 1
I send ticket, no answer, wtf is this shit???

Reaction score
This guy used to have good stuff before, now its fucked up. From the last 10 dumps i bought i got 5 Hold Calls, 3 declined and 2 approval. I have my own pos machines so i have no security risk, but guys who are doing instore have to be prepared to run away all day long if they work with this stuff.

Two days ago i asked for a replace of a Hold Call only 10 minutes passed after purchase and system told me that: 543793580032**** was bought longer than 30 hours ago or elsewhere. Strikes set to: 1
I send ticket, no answer, wtf is this shit???

Just to remind u SCRIPTS NEVER FAILS ,people do check u forgot last digit when u asked for refund ...

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
finally a response

after numerous post i finally get a response from this seller ,his arrogance is going to kill him.All you had to do in the beginning is replace your bad dumps ,now he wants to give money back and i will take it.. his service is terrible.

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
after numerous post i finally get a response from this seller ,his arrogance is going to kill him.All you had to do in the beginning is replace your bad dumps ,now he wants to give money back and i will take it.. his service is terrible.

How do i get money back? I paid initial 300$ to sign up. there is no good us dumps. everything i tried declined. so i am back to full balance. cannot even buy anything. seller has a lot of australian dumps, but not us. I would like to get money back. Or is it possible to sell account?

Reaction score
How do i get money back? I paid initial 300$ to sign up. there is no good us dumps. everything i tried declined. so i am back to full balance. cannot even buy anything. seller has a lot of australian dumps, but not us. I would like to get money back. Or is it possible to sell account?

Contact on ICQ i got US ,Alan send me your account from shop and contact on ICQ

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
i bought my dumps directly from you not on your site ,au 8pcs left lr in private msg and on your icq.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:48 PM ----------

hooray hooray hooray ,finally after 2 weeks i got money returned,at least he returned the money so for that i will give him an B ,but as far as his service i will not use again no carder should have to wait for 2 weeks for replacement our money dont grow on trees we work hard for it ,taking risk in the stores.and all vendors should appreciate our biz if not we will not do biz with them.Thats what this forum is for to critique these vendors and there service. good riddance andrew and other carders beware.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
i bought my dumps directly from you not on your site ,au 8pcs left lr in private msg and on your icq.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:48 PM ----------

hooray hooray hooray ,finally after 2 weeks i got money returned,at least he returned the money so for that i will give him an B ,but as far as his service i will not use again no carder should have to wait for 2 weeks for replacement our money dont grow on trees we work hard for it ,taking risk in the stores.and all vendors should appreciate our biz if not we will not do biz with them.Thats what this forum is for to critique these vendors and there service. good riddance andrew and other carders beware.

suported by me.

Reaction score
suported by me.

U are all too greedy these days ,it happens like some bases to be bad ,this is how hacking goes ; but u when u make 10 k $ from 20 pcs with 40 $ each u dont say anythhing even THX ,u are very idiot, u are 200 $ buyer and u message 2 times ,im busy many contacts ,many bulk buyers who really need attention not kids like u !

Reaction score
USA T1 T2 ORIGINAL FRESH $20 all bins !!!
Order only to ICQ !!!!MIN order is 20 pcs !!

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
I take my words back. Contacted seller in ICQ, he gave me good dumps. Made some money. Thank you. The ones i had bad, he refunded as well. A++++ Great seller. New base he got is HOT!!! Get it while it lasts.

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
This kids dont know what they are talking about... Want spent U$200 and make 20k.. Start play as men or you never gonna make money. His dumps are the best. Every week i buy more then 100 pcs and his approval rate is insane such as the swipe.. A++++++++++++++

Reaction score
UPDATE!

Update for US t1t2 ..
Fresh numbers from WWIDE 201 and EUROPE 201(finland,germany,denmark,etc.)

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
People always talk shit about this dude...I am surprise at what he did. He gave me original t1-t2 without taking fucking money. because my LR seller was taking long. who does this. The main point here is, I ordered from him yesterday and got 95% approval. That was my first order...Now I came back today to top up my money and he gave me original t1 t2 and man this tracks are sick. Not seen these in a looooong while... Man if you want to make money... look here.
I will take this time to say bye to the other sellers. I am back on my feet. Enough garbage sold to me. Dillinger... keep up the good work.

GOOD LUCK GUYS, GOING TO EAT BIG..

Reaction score
Update !

EU 201 and WorldWide 201 $40 all bins !!!

whos_world?

RIPPER
Reaction score
lolz.... andrewholdren79 you bring a smile on me, I have been in dept buying dead dumps and you have used only 5 dumps to change my life, you are wonderful. Everybody should try this great Vendor. am see how wonderful dumps works. 5 dumps all approve for big amount.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:28 AM ----------

More grace to your elbow bru! keep it up (andrewholdren79) I will always recommend you as the best vendor I ever deal with.
Matured and listening, with good respond and 100% instant delivery.

cirocboyz80

Reaction score
I respect this vendor hes a good guy he send me dumps before i can send money to him..not alot of vendors can do that there too greedy for money...ill let know results after i finish using them