www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

Reaction score
i want it

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
I try to contact you on Icq but you never there pls how can I talk with somebody as I just register to your site with 300lr and I cant see what desrve all this praises may be the amex are good but there are no masters and all the 101 visa always code 05 when use check out, pls bro I need my refund or may be I was doing something wrong please advise.

Reaction score
I try to contact you on Icq but you never there pls how can I talk with somebody as I just register to your site with 300lr and I cant see what desrve all this praises may be the amex are good but there are no masters and all the 101 visa always code 05 when use check out, pls bro I need my refund or may be I was doing something wrong please advise.

im on

miquel_b82

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
please add 642354616, tnx

Reaction score
UPDATE US FRESH!

Big update for US dumps ..many bins ,fressshh!
Contact to ICQ 627660298

Last edited:

kash

Carder
Reaction score
I rank you vendor of vendors. Thanks so much for the triple A+++ service and patience.

Kash.

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
300$ sign up . NOO WAYYY!

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
replacement

i bought 8 au dumps from andrew and 4 declined,said he would check never respond back .can i get my replacement bro need it the 4 that worked did just alright with the other 4 would have been ok.

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
The good thing about this shop is authomatic refund and I think this is one of the best shop, good job bro
pls when is next update

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
can someone please tell me what are his prices in shop asked him but no respond on that wanna know.

thanks

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
replacement

whats up with these vendors nowadays no one wants to replace there bad dumps,but they want your money then ask for replace they ignore you really bad business.serious carders beware of these vendors all resellers that do bad bizness still waiting andrewholdren

alexd

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro site saying is aproval i have checked only for 1 euro was decline how can he aproval bro base is flaged bro

Reaction score
bro site saying is aproval i have checked only for 1 euro was decline how can he aproval bro base is flaged bro

checker use merchants from US ,u check it in EU ,so!?

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
replacement

yes still waiting hardinthepaint for replacement ,its been 3 days you wont even respond on icq what kind of biz is this .

ppeng

BANNED
Reaction score
bro,i tell u, i want to buy ur dumps,,,but u said don't sell to me......tell me why?
bro,i tell u, i want to buy ur dumps,,,but u said don't sell to me......tell me why?

Reaction score
Update !

Updated US BINS :

Many signatures available : 4147**

In 3/4 days i will have USA T1 T2 fresh every day starting with $10 classic / $20 rest !!!!!
SO prepare LR and contact me!!!!