www.LuckyNumbers.us ==> Full automatic shop, WorldWide Dumps !!

Reaction score
shit.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:02 PM ----------

this shop selling most bad dumps. only f...20% valid. they rip all my money i send 4 bad dumps to replace. 2 declined and 2 holdcall. i went in store and double check 2times on my checker. they all dead. they said my dumps were approve then ban my account. they take all my balance left. carder aware and admin to somthing to stop this ripper shop

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:51 PM ----------

i want my money back. sucker

If u got banned i already put an announce that who will send dumps for replace and and are valid will be banned so bye!

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
when ur shop working back ?????

haddin.d

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
could not login. help me plz

Reaction score
this fu.... shop is more than a ripper it s a sucker. they try to be nice giving bonus 100% for pp adding money than for no reason baned the account. they will take all ur money for nothing. carders aware. administration pls do somethings to stop this fu...rippers

locoxxxpoco

Reaction score
Hi

Bro i still waiting for you to fund my account .... please check your PM and your ICQ offline and solve my case soon as you can cuz in the morning i need to go ..... thanx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:44 AM ----------

everything is ok my account is funded thanx

Reaction score
Reaction score
From this moment our shop has AUTOMATIC REPLACEMENTS !!!!If your dumps are bad will be replaced right away !No more waiting from now !!!

Enjoy!

dman3000

Carder
Reaction score
had nothing but good stuff from this shop but last order validity went down greatly , went thru 1k worth of exotic cards only made $200 back

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
tried his AU dumps... amazing results.. think i hav to take this guy serious now

alphagold

Reaction score
Have been using this site for a couple of months and the results have been immense.. best AU available. Thank you !!

Reaction score
yes check announce when is update ,almost every week!

Reaction score
this shop got very bad dumps. valid rate only 10%. either declined or hollcall. if u want loose money go ahead and try. carders be aware

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
bro you need more updates... Success rate now is like %40