www.iSwipe.su - Great fresh dumps going as low as 5$! HUGE base sorted by state!!

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
I swipe, Guilty or not guilty? lol
the name of this site is confirmation of guilty statement please try to think of a better name

botnet

Carder
Reaction score
i think what you guyz need from this dude is to provide good and reliable services, changing of names doesn't matters, if the product is good what ever the name you call yourself am okay with it, good and reliable product will make you last longer on this biz.

kat0x

DEER
Reaction score
i think what you guyz need from this dude is to provide good and reliable services, changing of names doesn't matters, if the product is good what ever the name you call yourself am okay with it, good and reliable product will make you last longer on this biz.

Yeah thats okey if it was only a name change. But kate aka kstuff has some balances in his shop of his customers when he closed and removed his shop.

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
Me too but unfortunately the customer service is absent. Hopefully there is a logical reason for this.

Abdeyaz

DEER
Reaction score
cant just fucking register at all, bcause of the code stuff

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:44 PM ----------

tired o fthis

Arrange the images by clicking on them in the correct ASCENDING order

Required fields not completed.

kat0x

DEER
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:44 PM ----------

tired o fthis

Nigga go back to school. Don't know what ascending order means?

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score

tired o fthis

MAN NONEED TO REGITER IF U WANT TO SAVE UR MONEY

sandman1

Reaction score
beware all carders this guy swipe not to be trust

i know that maybe it is none of my business but if the stuff id good what is the difference if the guys speaks Russian or french or English ?

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
I'm not trashing your post bro, but just a tip..it's

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:13 PM ----------

the thing is i got 2 1 work 1 did not so i will get another 2 and see the results on the other 2 .there is no cash flow problem i just dont like to throw my money away and also with 30 min replacement.. if the stuff is no good it is just too bad for me ..so i don't see your point in why i should buy 5 at a time when i could buy 2 at a time and i will still get the same results ..

I hear ya now bro..with all thats going on now I'm starting to think your way..that was just the way I always did it in the past. you where right I lost a few bucks, but at least i know now to forget about him..peace my bro

sandman1

Reaction score
sandman you buy from shop you think is gona be 90% buy from fozzy you have allot legit seller but shop all peaple know is not 100% legit

i am happy if the results are 75 % and depends on the price also if i pay 5 $ and the results are 50% i am happy but when i pay $35 $40 for a dump and 50 % valid that's not good

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
omg nj wherever u ar now wish you peace goodluck , we miss you indeed

rana

Professional
Reaction score
hi

Fucking Service Don't Give Replace
90% Dead Card

pavlik00

Carder
Reaction score
Really bad dump? Not advise to buy?

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
This is getting a bit ridiculous. ISwipe ... care to join us ?