www.iSwipe.su - Great fresh dumps going as low as 5$! HUGE base sorted by state!!

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
bad result very very bad i request for refund let see what ll be happen

pavlik00

Carder
Reaction score
I learned everything, but many questions remain, the first place: The validity of your bases?. Second: the return, how to get it? I do not know English very well, I'm a detailed response

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
Sorting the bins by price, ascending or descending does not work. Please fix.

Later edit: This is getting really frustrating.

414 Request-URI Too Large

If I select say 50+ Issuers and apply the filters, on page 2 or maximum page 3 I get that error. Always.

I really appreciate the design and all the shit, but for everyone's convenience buddy, please use a classic shop script like most of the vendors do. That classic blue version of shop script works flawless everytime.

Last edited:

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
site looks good i hope we have another good one in town...nice to have you bro!

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Script looks nice, dumps not so much or maybe a bad day for me.. However good luck

P.S. Is it just me or this guy reminds you too of kate (from kstuff) ? ;)

hades311

Reaction score
Betrayal

Script looks nice, dumps not so much or maybe a bad day for me.. However good luck

P.S. Is it just me or this guy reminds you too of kate (from kstuff) ? ;)

Finally someone with a brain :)
Do you believe in coincidence? I don't.
Same day kStuff disapear, and a brand new shop comes take it place: iSwipe.su.
Few months ago I hacked kStuff so I know exactly its structure. (If anyone have a doubt in it, I will post user:password of all users of kStuff)

So, when iSwipe went online, I played a little with it and found A LOT of similarity.
SAME PERSON BEHIND KSTUFF AND ISWIPE!
It would be fair that at least, credits from kStuff can be transferred to iSwipe, even if the dumps in it are pure shit.

Happy carding! :D:D:D

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
New issue:

Multiple login detected. Sharing accounts is prohibited.
You already have : 3.

Without any logical reason.

rainwater

Reaction score
Carding is almost a liability now. Too many shit seller scammers and region block and chip....wtf this gmae at an END.

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
soon will be other way how to steeel money from bank not just traught sellers /shops/ and get only bad results.

But stole phone from some one with app on it from bank and wire all money to yours chosen accc.

Other one is hack ATm...

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Few months ago I hacked kStuff so I know exactly its structure. (If anyone have a doubt in it, I will post user:password of all users of kStuff)

So, when iSwipe went online, I played a little with it and found A LOT of similarity.
It would be fair that at least, credits from kStuff can be transferred to iSwipe, even if the dumps in it are pure shit.

hmm point to be noted

sandman1

Reaction score
i am very disappointed in this site
i did not buy much from it but i got 3 pieces 1 worked 2 did not and the one that worked only worked 1 time
so i will not buy again i

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
sandman you buy from shop you think is gona be 90% buy from fozzy you have allot legit seller but shop all peaple know is not 100% legit

king1

Carder
Reaction score

i agree. all i can say is dnt keep funds in account. only load what u r gonna spend

kat0x

DEER
Reaction score
You say

100% GUARANTEE RUSSIAN QUALITY!

but your post is 100% english, not a single word in russian, atleast no russian translated version. So, does that mean you buy the base from russians and resell it here? Please enlighten my curiosity, and all the best in business kate.

rasta1

Carder
Reaction score
You say

but your post is 100% english, not a single word in russian, atleast no russian translated version. So, does that mean you buy the base from russians and resell it here? Please enlighten my curiosity, and all the best in business kate.

beware all carders this guy swipe not to be trust