www.iSwipe.su - Great fresh dumps going as low as 5$! HUGE base sorted by state!!

atas

Professional
Reaction score
Well this seems alot like approven stuff(which I think are really bad)His checker system is just like approven and he names his bases just like approven.

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
Partial bin search not working like I suggested previously. Please fix it. It's a very important feature.

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
There are a few issues that I hope you will fix in time.

I appreciate the web 2.0 look of your shop, HOWEVER, here is what is bugging me:

- when I try to search for a partial name of an Issuer I get a dropdown menu with all of them. I would like to have the possibility to use only a partial name search, for example only words "credit union" and perform a search using only those two keywords. Instead, if I type "credit union" in that field, I get a huge list and I have to choose manually every issuer that has "credit union" in its name. It really saves a lot of time if I could write only "credit union" and have all the results returned at once.

- second feature. I don't like the gallery view of the dumps. A list view would be more appropiate because I could sort it out by BIN number (ascending/descending). Using a "gallery type view" I can't do that.

Please at least fix the viewing. It's simply not appropriate this way.

Abdeyaz

DEER
Reaction score
Arrange the images by clicking on them in the correct ASCENDING order

fucking tired of this , cant register

sandman1

Reaction score
not too bad

got 2 pieces from this shop
result 1 good 1 no good
but nobody is perfect so i will try 2 more pieces and i will post results

L.A. Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
- second feature. I don't like the gallery view of the dumps. A list view would be more appropiate because I could sort it out by BIN number (ascending/descending). Using a "gallery type view" I can't do that.

Please at least fix the viewing. It's simply not appropriate this way.

Main point. Big issue in shop. Needs to be fixed ASAP

ISwipe

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Apologise for site problems guys, alot of problems with launch.
Working to fix connectivity and tickets + checker problem.
All will be good soon.
Prices are preliminary they start dropping hard in few days

Thanks for patience!

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
got 2 pieces from this shop
result 1 good 1 no good
but nobody is perfect so i will try 2 more pieces and i will post results

I'm not trashing your post bro, but just a tip..it's really hard to judge a persons work from 2 pcs. Try 5 you can tell much better without wasting time and effort unless theres a cash flow problem and you have to be carefull with your funds, i've been there. Just a tip my bro.

sandman1

Reaction score
I'm not trashing your post bro, but just a tip..it's

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:13 PM ----------

I'm not trashing your post bro, but just a tip..it's really hard to judge a persons work from 2 pcs. Try 5 you can tell much better without wasting time and effort unless theres a cash flow problem and you have to be carefull with your funds, i've been there. Just a tip my bro.

the thing is i got 2 1 work 1 did not so i will get another 2 and see the results on the other 2 .there is no cash flow problem i just dont like to throw my money away and also with 30 min replacement.. if the stuff is no good it is just too bad for me ..so i don't see your point in why i should buy 5 at a time when i could buy 2 at a time and i will still get the same results ..

Last edited:
Reactions: liltabu2

liltabu2

You where right...it was just quicker for me ..:)..peace bro

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
not 24 hours for replace???

afrovendor2

Reaction score
bro my 400lr hang in yr shop for refund and more dumps still available for refund .come and solve the isue .i load lr with cash not with cc.