www.iSwipe.su - Great fresh dumps going as low as 5$! HUGE base sorted by state!!

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
you need to remove how much your showing of the track anyone who is trying to discover stolen finacial information can easily cancel your dumps ... Looks amazing other wise bro :)

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
ur price too much high bro

yes

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:50 AM ----------

plz reply my pm

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:52 AM ----------

sent u ticket in shop plz reply my ticket

rana

Professional
Reaction score
hi

I Buy 3 Card And 2 Card Is Dead :mad:

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
order 2k$ let see will post result soon

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

atas

Professional
Reaction score
prices are to high for people that buy bulk and resell(((

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
You guys read shop faq? If have problem WRITE TICKET, pretty sure they r willing to work wit chu

boutmybiz

Reaction score
Not good

This site has a poor valid rate for dumps I chose. Also, the checking/refund system is not working. Not worth the wait. :mad:
Glad I did not load much money there because I would have really been pissed.

atas

Professional
Reaction score
well glad to know because I was about make bulk order ill guess ill try small order.

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
prices are very high, we all thought it could be another relief to carders in terms of his prices...anyway will buy very minimum and see how its validity rate is, but iswipe should note that there are many good venders here on forum selling cheaply with at least to some extent of more than average % validity of dumps.. This is a competitive market.

rasta1

Carder
Reaction score
This site has a poor valid rate for dumps I chose. Also, the checking/refund system is not working. Not worth the wait. :mad:
Glad I did not load much money there because I would have really been pissed.

U right, checking system not working this is what i get when i check the small order i make (The dump you're trying to check not available or too old)