Writing 201 Dumps

Legend2000

Reaction score
I want to know how I can write 201 dumps on magstripe and use in POS as a swipe.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
How do I write dumps?
If you plan on recording dumps yourself, you will need an MSR (Magnetic Stripe Credit Card Reader) to write to (PLASTIC) blank cards. MSR allows you to read / write information on blank cards and create cloned cards.

If you have MSR, just install the software and launch it. Once it is running, all you have to do is put the dump information in the fields provided for tracks 1 and 2. You can also get this EMV V8.6 Chip Writing Software (Universal) or cardpeek.

Video by Ripper.

Manuals:

Frusen

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Anybody know a true seller who send Dumps with Pins on plastic... I don't wanna buy MSR and software ?

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Anybody know a true seller who send Dumps with Pins on plastic... I don't wanna buy MSR and software ?
You can think of it as follows.
You have a copied credit card with a limit of $ 8-10,000
Do you want to sell this?
Or would you use it yourself?
Make some sense! You are making an effort to get defrauded.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I know several verified dump + pin sellers from private carding forums, but they don't sell data for $ 100.
They give data only for cash and ask for 80%.
If you are a beginner, then it is unlikely that someone will give you a cash dump + pin, since you have no recommendation, advertising and security deposit.

Frusen

BANNED
Reaction score
Yeah that make sense...thanks a lot guys for the Info?

soulmaster01

Reaction score
How do I write dumps?
If you plan on recording dumps yourself, you will need an MSR (Magnetic Stripe Credit Card Reader) to write to (PLASTIC) blank cards. MSR allows you to read / write information on blank cards and create cloned cards.

If you have MSR, just install the software and launch it. Once it is running, all you have to do is put the dump information in the fields provided for tracks 1 and 2. You can also get this EMV V8.6 Chip Writing Software (Universal) or cardpeek.

Video by Ripper.

Manuals:
So cloned cards cant be used outside US without PIN? even for POS? Should i try using this method in a post-soviet country or will i fail? what would be minimum price for dumps with PINS?since i cant use cloned cards without PIN :( BTW i see your comments everywhere u are great :)

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
You can use cloned cards without a pin code in pos terminals that do not require entering a pin code, or make purchases on them for amounts that are not set to enter a pin code (for example, in Russia this can be done up to 1000 rubles). You can find out the restriction for the country you need.

The average price of a dump + pin is $ 70-100; they can be easily written to a blank card and successfully withdrawn from an ATM. Be careful - there are a lot of fraudulent stores that sell cloned cards with balance or prepaid dumps + pin. Beware of them and need side otherwise you will simply lose your money and be upset.

To use cloned cards in any country, you need to buy dumps without the region of the lock. All stores indicate which dumps with regional blocking and which dumps without regional blocking.