WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

Reaction score
still waiting replacement bro

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
KingRhodes has done it again

King Rhodes is a honor to do biz with u. My workers want me 2 tell u thank u. Everyday my workers just cant wait 2 get ya stuff big bro. Its becoming a drug to them. King Rhodes i salute u.

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
A true vendor guys! Work with him and you will get constant profit A+

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Amazing quality,I was scared a little bcs i changed country where I used to work and i thought that will not have same great result, but his base is amazing. Very very happy whit results, great dumps to make money.

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Hey u guys he is a gr8 vender gr8 communicate and he cares about his customers thx bro AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++ on his dumps (Hakeemthedream )

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
King Rhodes does care bout customers

Hey u guys he is a gr8 vender gr8 communicate and he cares about his customers thx bro AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++ on his dumps (Hakeemthedream )[/QUOT
U right bout that bro. King Rhodes cares more bout his customers than he cares bout money. u can tell he loves what he does so to him its not bout money bout more about the love for the game. thats what make King Rhodes legendary. If he was a vendor that was money greedy, he would not b giving out the bonus that he does because most of the times the bonus equals out to a new order. King Rhodes is the only vendor that does that. King Rhodes the greatest that ever done it period...................................

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
one of the best day this year ..... biggest swpide this year i made and it was rhodes dumps... as always super fast delivery super bonuses and super valid rate!!! bro you the BEST!!! A+++++++

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
ADD ME

one of the best day this year ..... biggest swpide this year i made and it was rhodes dumps... as always super fast delivery super bonuses and super valid rate!!! bro you the BEST!!! A+++++++

PLEASE ADD ME RHODES

haddin.d

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
rhodes , u r a gr8 man. your dumps r realy rocking. our all team is dancing man. we fucked many big stores with your dumps which never hapen before. this is only your dumps man.
never seen such high quality stuff. u the best vendor no doubt. A+++++

jamesf

BANNED
Reaction score
Rhodes is best vendor. crazy stuff. A++++++

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
once again after two days of work super biz with Rhodes stuff :) A++++++++++

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
let this seller proved his stuff to new members here dont aggree with all these feedback cos i month now try to buy from this guy never say anything on icq.

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Mr. Rhodes is a superior seller AAA (triple A ratings better than United States credit) he has clockwork with his bases meaning as soon as he get stuff it finishes and very little inventory time he holds his dumps which meaning that its fresh guaranteed. Mr. Rhodes will make u a millionaire if your an hard worker cause his dumps is the truth. I remember when rhodes just started vending at the bottom but with truth, honor and committment to excellence he is now the king that sits on the throne. Mr. Rhodes is our godfather cause his dumps feed our kids and pay our rent/mortgage. Mr. Rhodes rule Carder.su cause all the carders come here for one thing and thats for Mr. Rhodes. Mr. Rhodes because of u i have beautiful women and drive an expensive german car.

milkman

Carder
Reaction score
My friend your the best but i'll try to buy you something and you do not answer please answer me

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
Placed order waiting on yesterday u haven't been online yet I'm waiting on you Rhodes