World Wide Flights/Tickets + Hotel Booking + Car Rental+ Concerts + sports @lowest price

Rank

DEER
Reaction score
guys , who didnt try this person dont flame him or in here .. comeon guys how would you know he is a ripper if you didnt buy from him or if there is anyone said he is a ripper .. give it a space man . good luck buddy with your business

willy1910

DEER
Reaction score
Rank this guy is a ripper...I know all his ICQ....He got 3 different ICQ......I can proof to everyone he doesn't know how to card a flight.....

SlLVER

Carder
Reaction score
rockstarw is not a ripper, he is very trusted guy and extremely friend, I already purchased from him many times and I never had a problem.

I recommend his service for sure.

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback , positive and negative , However, Please Do not flame my thread, If you have anything against me Post in the ripper section with proof, If you don't have anything, Just please Shut the hell up and get out of my thread.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Reply to me!!! I sent 1k and want update on my tickets!!!! Wtf

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
GET ON JABBER!!! IM WAITING FOR MY MONEY!!!

motts

Reaction score
Don't know what all is going on but i have done multiple flights with rock and all has been good. I even had to get a refund before and it was cool. And like working with rock. Keep it good bro.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

tsw95integra

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

MePersonal

Carder
Reaction score
Well, something strange is here. He usually responds very quickly.
Last time we spoke he said to me that will let me know info I need pretty soon and after that he disappeared.
I believe it's not problem in scamming or something like that.

youngb40

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
need ur icq id

can you pls send me ur icq id pleace

stateman

Reaction score
sup

Hello Dear C.Pro Members

I present to you today my humble service Selling E-Tickets (Flights) + Hotel Reservations + Car Rental + Tours & Activities, Anywhere in the World @ lowest price

NEW !! NOW OFFERING CONCERTS AND EVENT TICKETS TO MOST OF THE EVENTS AROUND THE WORLD/CONCERTS/SPORTS ETC

* Flights to anywhere in the world in the best rates starts at 20% and reseller price for 15% for bulk orders .

* Hotel booking anywhere in the world starts at 20%

*Care rental and Tours activities any where in the world starts at 20%

*(NEW) NEW DISNEY LAND PASSES AND SEASON TICKETS , Sports, Concert tickets around the world .

Conditions :

-You Provide me with info of your flight/hotel booking or the service you need.

-Payment's are via escrow, or upfront

-I email you the Ticket or the reservation number and you can call the airline company or the hotel to confirm .

I accept LR Only , NO WU NO OTHER PAYMENT [LR ONLY] I am available all the time , Escrow is welcomed.I have the right to refuse dealing/providing service to anyone at anytime.

Contact me VIA PM .

P.s I've changed old ICQ to new one , Ask for it on PM only Preferred contact is Jabber .

EVERYONE BE AWARE THERE ARE ALOT OF IMPOSTERS WHO TRYING TO RIP YOU BY USING A FAKE ICQ DO NOT ADD ANY ICQ UNLESS YOU GET IT FROM ME THROUGH PM.

i am interested in with this you're over can you contatti me on via icq 649860082

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Well, something strange is here. He usually responds very quickly.
Last time we spoke he said to me that will let me know info I need pretty soon and after that he disappeared.
I believe it's not problem in scamming or something like that.

Do you have his icq! I need to try to talk to him on icq. Pm his icq please