World Wide Flights/Tickets + Hotel Booking + Car Rental+ Concerts + sports @lowest price

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
Super A+++ service always has my hotel reservation booked and confirmed every time before check in. He is super quick, and when I say quick I mean I don't have time to make a sandwich before he's got my confirmation number! Always available on ICQ even when he is at work! Best hotel/flight service on carder. 100% Reliable, I definitely wouldn't use anyone else.

blackhackk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Send me ur contact to my inbox.

Reaction score
Hi

Hello Dear C.Pro Members

I present to you today my humble service Selling E-Tickets (Flights) + Hotel Reservations + Car Rental + Tours & Activities, Anywhere in the World @ lowest price

NEW !! NOW OFFERING CONCERTS AND EVENT TICKETS TO MOST OF THE EVENTS AROUND THE WORLD/CONCERTS/SPORTS ETC

* Flights to anywhere in the world in the best rates starts at 20% and reseller price for 15% for bulk orders .

* Hotel booking anywhere in the world starts at 20%

*Care rental and Tours activities any where in the world starts at 20%

*(NEW) NEW DISNEY LAND PASSES AND SEASON TICKETS , Sports, Concert tickets around the world .

Conditions :

-You Provide me with info of your flight/hotel booking or the service you need.

-Payment's are via escrow, or upfront

-I email you the Ticket or the reservation number and you can call the airline company or the hotel to confirm .

I accept LR Only , NO WU NO OTHER PAYMENT [LR ONLY] I am available all the time , Escrow is welcomed.I have the right to refuse dealing/providing service to anyone at anytime.

Contact me VIA PM .

P.s I've changed old ICQ to new one , Ask for it on PM only Preferred contact is Jabber .

EVERYONE BE AWARE THERE ARE ALOT OF IMPOSTERS WHO TRYING TO RIP YOU BY USING A FAKE ICQ DO NOT ADD ANY ICQ UNLESS YOU GET IT FROM ME THROUGH PM.

Bro can u send me ur icq i cant send pm
i got passanger send ur jabber or icq pm

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
Best service for hotels/flights on this board. This guy is very reliable and very professional. I have been using him non stop for over 6 months now and never lets me down. Super quick too A+++ for sure