World Wide Flights/Tickets + Hotel Booking + Car Rental+ Concerts + sports @lowest price

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
All new customers please pm me ICQ/Jabber.

carpe d

Very unproffesional and does not keep hes word, cancel at last minute!!!

carpe d

Reaction score
Do not use this guy!!! Very unproffesional! He told me everything was ok with my hotel booking and i had to keep asking him every day if he could book the hotel, he just pushed it forward due to different reasons. Last day before my scheduled check in he told me he had personal issues and life problems, and let me standing there. DO NOT USE THIS GUY, he might do the same to u!!!

aira

Reaction score
Do not use this guy!!! Very unproffesional! He told me everything was ok with my hotel booking and i had to keep asking him every day if he could book the hotel, he just pushed it forward due to different reasons. Last day before my scheduled check in he told me he had personal issues and life problems, and let me standing there. DO NOT USE THIS GUY, he might do the same to u!!!

Thank You.

bhkmagreb

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Hi Bro,
I need Airline tickets ASAP and ready for Escrow...pls PM me here:642968899

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score

I do have a life you dipfuck , I told you there are million sellers out there, IF you don't like it , Just go fuck yourself, I never took a single penny from you , yet you kept annoying me for your 1 night hotel for fuck sake .

Last edited:

cubaaa0

RIPPER
Reaction score
Really interested in reading some feedbacks about the service not some selfbumps

cucc

RIPPER
Reaction score
Big work my friend :) I have Pm'ed you, waiting for ur icq :)

Omega-

Professional
Reaction score
I present to you today my humble service

First commenter was Humbleservant cant name 5 guys that use the word humble alot.

Just an observation.

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
I present to you today my humble service

First commenter was Humbleservant cant name 5 guys that use the word humble alot.

Just an observation.

Thanks for the free bump :) , I don't know what's your problem , However escrow is open for anyone , British people use the word humble , now please mind your own business :) .