Why do Vendors Play Games On Buyers

yuyu

Reaction score
First of all i never post and i been way and i see the same games on this forum every body updates at the same time #1. well see i am one to tell all that there is only one or 2 real source around these days dont want to name any names here for i may be breaking rules... but i will tell you truth here as i see it.. there are a lots of fake vendors(dumps) and say they are first hand.. but i been on sene long time and there are not a of first hands on the forum. and if there is i am sorry to you i just missed you.. so some ppl need to stop being ass holes and just sale the shit..there is no best seller... there is no 90% or a 100% any more that is just sale tactic... can any one tell me what is 90% i am a lamer lol .. if any one has this i will be his best client... and i am talking about bin that work, you see most ppl say it your region but what do you say when people know there region 100% like me. please admin no disrespect i am not a DEER or Ripper nor Ass Kisser just that some of these so-call vendor need to chillout , some times forums need something real to talk about. i will not give the names on this forum only for respect.. nor will i give their sources for dumps ect.... i dont hate but when you talking to some one that's been around longer then most, not talking just about this forum but before it...respect that shit... and yes i know all the real vendors of bases they only change names and most are not on forums to contact they read forums to see what going on..VERY PRIVATE and have what we call RESALers working. last but not least if you think you got a first hand ask him what will he or she sale you for a base with 28kpcs with Eu and USA you see every one is not lame peace!!!! and yes i have a good ideal and if i ever have to speak again i will be 98% correct...and go back to sleep now. ....... i will not respond or speak again i will just read when i pass through...now you all have something to talk about... we i grow up i will have a monoply.... last word and no i will not give a vendor good report all vendor job is to be the best they can be and if not good enough for you dont use them......replacement with bad replacement is not good for your health..sleep now for another year or 2..

Last edited:

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
a real seller will allways ignore most of members . only resellers are friendly this is the oldest trick :)

ADMV

Reaction score
Sad,but true...the unforseen issue would be buyers osing faith,cant get accurate results on bins.not knowing is it the vendor issue or is it the bin.It will come to the conclusion bin not working or dumps not good anymore.The more buyers gonna just leave the scene.I gone away 1 year ago due to lost faith in dumps.I was under the asumption dumps doesnt work in my region anymore.Till ive tested over 10k worth in dumps.found one,at 1st results constant,then started to drop.losing faith in dumps now.just a matter of when most buyers will be depleted on funds from buying to test out the results b4 they reliase it.A simple dilemma as buying from vendor A bin XXXX all 10 doesnt work,then buy from vendor B same bin XXXXX some worked.so whats conclusion?and vendor B bins XXXXX stop working how?does that mean bin flag or just vendor issue?takes 5 buys of 10 pcs of a bin to figure that out...it is costing buyers an arm and a leg.Will end up in wheelchair soon

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
and i am talking about bin that work, you see most ppl say it your region but what do you say when people know there region 100% like me. .

Same BINS can been ISSUED from different region of USA , so how you can be 100% sure all work in your region ?

( ex: u got same bin card , from ppl in California , NYC , and TEXAS , and you try all swipe them at Chicago , what result u think got ?? :D )

IF you wont happy of stuff provided here , you can open ur own dumps service and show us how you are great ? :D

PS: ALL our friends wasnt at cpro ... this is just place for biz :)

rekon

Carder
Reaction score
Same BINS can been ISSUED from different region of USA , so how you can be 100% sure all work in your region ?

( ex: u got same bin card , from ppl in California , NYC , and TEXAS , and you try all swipe them at Chicago , what result u think got ?? :D )

IF you wont happy of stuff provided here , you can open ur own dumps service and show us how you are great ? :D

100% agreed with u Rome0

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of paragraphs? Wtf u think can read that wall of text you put on there?

yuyu

Reaction score
Sad,but true...the unforseen issue would be buyers osing faith,cant get accurate results on bins.not knowing is it the vendor issue or is it the bin.It will come to the conclusion bin not working or dumps not good anymore.The more buyers gonna just leave the scene.I gone away 1 year ago due to lost faith in dumps.I was under the asumption dumps doesnt work in my region anymore.Till ive tested over 10k worth in dumps.found one,at 1st results constant,then started to drop.losing faith in dumps now.just a matter of when most buyers will be depleted on funds from buying to test out the results b4 they reliase it.A simple dilemma as buying from vendor A bin XXXX all 10 doesnt work,then buy from vendor B same bin XXXXX some worked.so whats conclusion?and vendor B bins XXXXX stop working how?does that mean bin flag or just vendor issue?takes 5 buys of 10 pcs of a bin to figure that out...it is costing buyers an arm and a leg.Will end up in wheelchair soon
this is true

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:41 AM ----------

Have you ever heard of paragraphs? Wtf u think can read that wall of text you put on there?

Looks like you read it nough said...was not meant for you anyway.so find you something to do kid. i dont have time to go back and forth with yah cya.start ur on thread.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:45 AM ----------

Btw. i dont ever want to be the great one as you are. ill let you be that Great ONE.Also no need to open a shop my friend this is not that serious of a game to me. But if you dont update that stuff evry 3week you are giving out trash..so any way you got my point region dont mean sh** even if you so-call know what bin work in your place because of what you just said bins are issued from many location. CYA GREAT one +124 lots of power you got.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:51 AM ----------

100% agreed with u Rome0

stop bro your nose will turn brown soon 100%

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
The best sellers of this forums as I told you
Maxinice
Claus Kinkle
Morphic

These are the BIG 3 ! lol

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
No problem my friend, Morphic's update was amazing 4/7 hit 3k :)

and claus update about 8 hours ago also very good
2 pcs hit for lke 1.5k

Give vmadumps update a try and you wont regret it

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
First of all i never post and i been way and i see the same games on this forum every body updates at the same time #1. well see i am one to tell all that there is only one or 2 real source around these days dont want to name any names here for i may be breaking rules... but i will tell you truth here as i see it.. there are a lots of fake vendors(dumps) and say they are first hand.. but i been on sene long time and there are not a of first hands on the forum. and if there is i am sorry to you i just missed you.. so some ppl need to stop being ass holes and just sale the shit..there is no best seller... there is no 90% or a 100% any more that is just sale tactic... can any one tell me what is 90% i am a lamer lol .. if any one has this i will be his best client... and i am talking about bin that work, you see most ppl say it your region but what do you say when people know there region 100% like me. please admin no disrespect i am not a DEER or Ripper nor Ass Kisser just that some of these so-call vendor need to chillout , some times forums need something real to talk about. i will not give the names on this forum only for respect.. nor will i give their sources for dumps ect.... i dont hate but when you talking to some one that's been around longer then most, not talking just about this forum but before it...respect that shit... and yes i know all the real vendors of bases they only change names and most are not on forums to contact they read forums to see what going on..VERY PRIVATE and have what we call RESALers working. last but not least if you think you got a first hand ask him what will he or she sale you for a base with 28kpcs with Eu and USA you see every one is not lame peace!!!! and yes i have a good ideal and if i ever have to speak again i will be 98% correct...and go back to sleep now. ....... i will not respond or speak again i will just read when i pass through...now you all have something to talk about... we i grow up i will have a monoply.... last word and no i will not give a vendor good report all vendor job is to be the best they can be and if not good enough for you dont use them......replacement with bad replacement is not good for your health..sleep now for another year or 2..

Shit I know how you feel +1