Where can I get legit ShopWithScrip logs??

kingnero

Reaction score
Please admin i need a trusted spammer with valid bank attached shopwithscrip log. Pls refer me to a trusted vendor and i need an escrow service to it.
thank you

Darkvenom

Reaction score
Where can I get legit ShopWithScrip logs??

Last edited by a moderator:

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Buying high-quality and valid logs is a great pleasure and a huge profit. They are inexpensive and much depends on which accounts you come across. Some sellers have so many of them that you can open your own full-fledged service for selling accounts or simply get rich dramatically if you come across fatty treats.
The logs can contain absolutely any accounts - banking, payment systems, cryptocurrency exchanges, etc.
In addition to logins and passwords, cookies, ip, fingerprints, in general, all data from infected devices are usually offered.
For bulk processing and validation of accounts, you can use the various available checkers.
For example, I really like working with cryptologists, they can be the wallet.dat wallet itself, or just logins and passwords for an account with a balance of various cryptocurrency exchanges. The most wonderful thing is that there are enough proven and specialized services that will gladly remove 2FA from crypto exchanges or take your logs for processing, i.e. you can just find a good lair to optimize your work and get a real profit.
A lot of professionals, free answers and advice on the correct work with logs can be received in the chat of developers, stealers, such as "Redline" and others.

When buying logs, the following points should be taken into account:
1. Logs should be sold by one person, unfortunately, many sellers abuse this and sell galymatic processing.
2. It is necessary to clarify for which countries the logs were sharpened in accordance with your wishes, or they can be a "mix", ie. collected from all over the world.
3. It is necessary to clarify for which offices or services you need logs, or again it will be a "mix", ie. the stealer collected all the data in a row from the computers and devices of the victims. Also, sellers can simply search for the links you need in their logs.
4. It is advisable to buy fresh and up-to-date logs. the longer the period, the fewer valid accounts there may be - holders can change passwords and clear cookies at any time.
5. It is necessary to clarify what is included in the kit, in what format it is offered and at what price. The possibility of replacing it with another batch if you come across a "raw" one that you bought, but did not find anything you need for yourself.
6. You can ask which stealer you have collected so that you know exactly all the features that can be presented in the kit.
7. It is advisable to get the seller's recommendations for sorting and processing them so that it would be convenient to search and work.

Proven Sellers log with a botnet or Stealer:
russianmarket.gs
rosslogs.ug
elysium-shop.net
amigos.to
@Logosinbot
@komp123
@GIO_SK
@mouseinbox
@DIamondLogs

Proven Sellers' bank accounts log:
@BBG2865
@joyba_support
@Express_BA
@hikiday

Proven Sellers' logs Facebook:
@scrooges
@legion_logs
@fblogsforbusiness

Removing 2FA / SMS accounts from logs:
@NixSudoCrypt

Unverified log sellers:
@Apostol_cc
@GlobalsSupport
@EvangelSupport
@scvirtl
@jitty_hckr
@LOGS_STORE
@privat_logi
@OrigMorgen

When working with their very different mixes, many exotic logs check or just don't know how to use it correctly. So take your time and study each account, explore all the available functionality and features on each site. Monitor the prices on the Internet even for "empty" accounts of these offices, in general, try to squeeze the maximum benefit from your investment.
Prices for logs start at just $ 0.5, so you can just take it for a test to learn and understand what it is.
Many people prefer to get the logs themselves and get all the sweets for themselves, for this just talk to the stealer sellers or try working with the cracked or free versions.
Bold logs are gold and work success.

Last edited by a moderator:

YG2400

Reaction score
I also need a trusted spammer for shopwithscrip
💰‼️‼️Telegram @yg2400💰‼️‼️

NEW SHOPWITSCRIP / RAISERIGHT METHOD/ACCOUNT/ENROLL CODES | CASHOUT METHOD INCLUDED WITH BYPASS WHERE U DONT NEED TO LOGIN INTO BANK LOG TO GET MIRCO DEPOSITS TO VERIFY LOG ….CAN BUY A Valid Premade ACCOUNT OR

Valid ENROLLMENT CODE to make your own Verfied Account with your own Log LIMITED CODES 4 sell (not tryna sell a bunch of people codes so y’all can run it hot 🙅🏽‍♂️‼️)

-if you know about shopwitscrip aka “RAISERIGHT “now in 2023 u probably heard how green it was ..

-the only problem now in 2023 the only way you can shop you’ll have get an old verfied account .. therefore the demand of a shopwitscrip log is high so you know ppl out to scam yo ass

-SO THATS WHY IM HERE TO BE THAT ONE LEGIT PERSON WITH LOGS AND ENROLLMENT CODES..that actually come thru clutch

I have the old “shopwitscrip”method as well as I have the new/updated method in 2023 .. from personal experience (being able to monitor micro deposits without signing in your bank log (possibly burning the log out Spicy ) and verifying it on Shopwithscrip/RAISERIGHT)

I can either sell you a premade account , or I can sell you the Enrollment code so you can make your own account with whatever name you want it to be under (CHOOSE THE SAME NAME AS BANK LOG)

150$ for premade just give me the name you want the account to be (to add bank log has to be same name as “shopwitscrip/RAISERIGHT “ acct) and I’ll send you email and password you can change the email and password after buying

Or

80$ for the Enrollment code to register your own account with whatever info you have (I have a updated walkthru included and I don’t mind helping you thru the process ). LIKE I SAID IM ONLY SELLING LIMITED CODES THO SO YALL DONT RUN IT HOT WITH 100 ppl smacking same time and then they up security🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I HAVE 8 different VALID SCHOOL CODES

ONLY 2-3 people per school

So only 16-24 codes with be sold

(CAN AND WILL SHOW YOU PROOF OF VALID CODES WORKING WILL PUT YOUR TELE NAME IN THE REGISTER PAGE )

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS JUST PM ME GANG ,

SERIOUS BUSINESS ONLY ‼️ 💰‼️‼️Telegram @yg2400💰‼️‼️ 💰‼️‼️Telegram @yg2400💰‼️‼️ 💰‼️‼️Telegram @yg2400💰‼️‼️ I CAN SHOW PROOF !!!! JUST ASK I GOTCHA