What to do with access to card number, exp, ccv, full name, address, ph number.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
Personally, I check cards through the Android application Wolt - food delivery; checking cards with this application does not result in micro-debits.
in this case we need to use mobile phone
how do you stay anonymous using mobile? each app sees your imei and then your location can be revealed

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Carding from a phone is much better and more convenient than from a laptop. The percentage of successful orders is much higher. For work, you can buy an inexpensive phone and insert cards from it. After declaring the card, you need to replace all device identifiers in order to use the new card. How to properly configure your phone for carding is described in this manual:
If you don’t understand something in this article, you can ask questions or read other tutorials.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I used to add cards to Google Pay and really liked this way of checking the card for validity. You can add a card to one of these payment systems:
webfx.com/blog/web-design/online-payment-systems/
Now I check cards in a private telegram bot, it’s very convenient, cheap and doesn’t kill cards.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
I used to add cards to Google Pay and really liked this way of checking the card for validity. You can add a card to one of these payment systems:
webfx.com/blog/web-design/online-payment-systems/
Now I check cards in a private telegram bot, it’s very convenient, cheap and doesn’t kill cards.
tnx for this list of ps