What to do with access to card number, exp, ccv, full name, address, ph number.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Regarding training, you can contact neighboring carding forums that teach beginners. The cost of training varies for everyone, from $250 to $1000.
I think you can learn on our forum for free if you read all the manuals for beginners. And if something is not clear, then ask questions in the topics.

I buy non vbv cards from this telegram seller: @alex4488ava
I have known him for a long time and therefore there is no need for escrow, I trust him. But if the seller or service is not known to you, then use escrow, not necessarily our forum.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
I prefer residential and mobile proxies. Most importantly, for a successful order, proxies must be crystal clear and close to the cardholder. Be sure to check them before work.
how do u know what is the correct location of cch? to choose proxy location closer to cch

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The IP address must be from the location of the cardholder. From the proxy provider, choose socks5 from the same city as the cardholder.
But this ideally works as anti-fraud on large markets and websites. If you pay in a small store, you can choose a VPN in the same area or country. It all depends on how and where you will work.

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Regarding training, you can contact neighboring carding forums that teach beginners. The cost of training varies for everyone, from $250 to $1000.
I think you can learn on our forum for free if you read all the manuals for beginners. And if something is not clear, then ask questions in the topics.

I buy non vbv cards from this telegram seller: @alex4488ava
I have known him for a long time and therefore there is no need for escrow, I trust him. But if the seller or service is not known to you, then use escrow, not necessarily our forum.
I’ve had a look at various forums, however most of the training etc is US based. I was wondering if you know any AUS based training I could get involved in?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Any carding training is conducted online and is usually designed for carding in the USA and Europe. In principle, the basics are the same everywhere and do not differ significantly from carding in Australia.
In addition, it is not recommended to work within the country in which you live.
There are plenty of maps of Australia in CC stores; their prices are about the same as others.
According to the contact I gave above and you quote, the carder also trains beginners. Try contacting him, he is a great professional in this matter.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
Hello. If your cards are 3-D Secure, then you can buy goods on sites with 2-D Secure.
Addresses for parcels can be obtained from drop services, which will receive the parcels and pay you% in cryptocurrency.

If you have non vbv, auto vbv or non mcsc bins, then you can directly buy cryptocurrency on any sites. After purchasing cryptocurrencies, do not forget to mix it in a proven mixer.

There are a lot of ways to cash out CCs; any website or application that accepts CCs for payment is suitable for implementation.
When I wil by 2D cards I need to find crypto website only with 2D secure or i can buy crypto on any website with 3D and 2D?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
2D Secure are cards with bins:
- non vbv
- auto vbv
- reset vbv
- non mcsc
Such cards do not send OTP (code from SMS to confirm payment). We can use these cards on any website, including the 3D Secure merchant.

3D Secure cards are regular cards that send OTP.
We can use such cards only on sites with a merchant that works using 2D Secure technology.

Almost all sites and exchanges where you can buy cryptocurrency have a 3DS merchant, so we can only buy on them with non vbv cards that do not send SMS.

There are also 2DS sites where you can buy cryptocurrency using any card, but this is very rare. The carder needs to search for such sites or applications on his own.
Some of them are in the public.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
2D Secure are cards with bins:
- non vbv
- auto vbv
- reset vbv
- non mcsc
Such cards do not send OTP (code from SMS to confirm payment). We can use these cards on any website, including the 3D Secure merchant.

3D Secure cards are regular cards that send OTP.
We can use such cards only on sites with a merchant that works using 2D Secure technology.

Almost all sites and exchanges where you can buy cryptocurrency have a 3DS merchant, so we can only buy on them with non vbv cards that do not send SMS.

There are also 2DS sites where you can buy cryptocurrency using any card, but this is very rare. The carder needs to search for such sites or applications on his own.
Some of them are in the public.
thanks
ask gain
when I will buy 2D cards, can u use them on websites with 3D? Do they (websites with 3Ds) accept cc with 2D or websites with 3D accepts only 3D cc?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
2DS (non vbv) cards can and should be used on 3DS sites.
But keep in mind that some 3DS sites may blacklist non vbv bins and you will not be able to pay for them.
Start making purchases with such cards with small amounts, about $300-500. Gradually increasing the amount.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
2DS (non vbv) cards can and should be used on 3DS sites.
But keep in mind that some 3DS sites may blacklist non vbv bins and you will not be able to pay for them.
Start making purchases with such cards with small amounts, about $300-500. Gradually increasing the amount.
what countries of cch do you prefer when you buy non-vbv cc?

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
If you plan to buy cryptocurrency or any other digital product with a card, then any card will do, that is, from any country, as long as it is non-vbv.
Most often, carders use US and European cards for their purposes; I like to work with Asian cards, since they have a long chargeback.

If you work in the clothing direction, then it is advisable to select a card in the same country in which your drop is located. But this rule is also not necessary, since there are online stores with international delivery.

If you want to work using the “drop=shipping” method, then study a topic that does not have an AVS system in order to order goods directly to the drop address or intermediary warehouse.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
If you plan to buy cryptocurrency or any other digital product with a card, then any card will do, that is, from any country, as long as it is non-vbv.
Most often, carders use US and European cards for their purposes; I like to work with Asian cards, since they have a long chargeback.

If you work in the clothing direction, then it is advisable to select a card in the same country in which your drop is located. But this rule is also not necessary, since there are online stores with international delivery.

If you want to work using the “drop=shipping” method, then study a topic that does not have an AVS system in order to order goods directly to the drop address or intermediary warehouse.
why long chargeback matter? because you can make more transactions with one cc?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Usually the chargeback on the card is 30 days. This means that if a real cardholder notices an illegal debit from the card, he can contact the bank to cancel the payment within the prescribed period.
When the administration of the service, website, online store or exchange where you work and place orders receives a chargeback, they can block your account.
The card itself is also blocked and you will not be able to make further payments using it.
In 30 days you can spend the entire card balance.
I know that for Asian or Eastern countries the chargeback is very long, up to 90 days, or it does not arrive at all.
Also, a site that receives frequent chargeback from cards with a certain bin can blacklist it.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
Usually the chargeback on the card is 30 days. This means that if a real cardholder notices an illegal debit from the card, he can contact the bank to cancel the payment within the prescribed period.
When the administration of the service, website, online store or exchange where you work and place orders receives a chargeback, they can block your account.
The card itself is also blocked and you will not be able to make further payments using it.
In 30 days you can spend the entire card balance.
I know that for Asian or Eastern countries the chargeback is very long, up to 90 days, or it does not arrive at all.
Also, a site that receives frequent chargeback from cards with a certain bin can blacklist it.
i find binbase 19.6 and price is $1200... no way to buy it now for me
maybe there r some known websites with actual bin base?
i saw cards with price $2.5 i dont know r they 3DS or 2DS, can they be valid at all?

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
i find binbase 19.6 and price is $1200... no way to buy it now for me
maybe there r some known websites with actual bin base?
Binbase is not generally available, as it is a private database for carders and CC stores.
If you want to find non vbv bins you can do it in the following ways:
- Look at topics on the Internet and on the forum in which non vbv bins are posted. But you should take into account that most of the information will not be relevant and not all bins from the public will work.
- Ask for availability of non vbv bins from CC sellers in telegram. Many of them will be happy to sell you the CC you need. This way you will recognize good bins for carding.
- Search for non vbv bins yourself. Buy regular CCs in stores and test them on websites. If the card is valid and the window for entering sms (OTP) does not appear, then this is non vbv bin. This is very long and tedious, but this is how carders work and find the necessary bins.

i saw cards with price $2.5 i dont know r they 3DS or 2DS, can they be valid at all?
Stores sell CC at different prices. The most important thing is that the CCs are valid.
If the store has a card checker, then you can use this and check the validity. Many carders believe that the checker kills cards and do not use it.
If the card is invalid, then a good store will return the money to the balance or replace the CC
You can also check the validity of CC, for example, by donating $1-5 on any site.
You can recognize 3DS or 2DS (non vbv) cards only by bins or when trying to pay.
Many stores know what cards they have and usually sell non-vbv cards at a higher price than other materials. When purchasing, ask the store manager what cards they have in stock. If they don't provide you with information about the cards, take the list of non vbv bins from the public forum threads and add them to the store search.
Also, the cheap price for a CC may be due to the fact that the store does not make replacements for such cards and you have a chance to buy a non-working CC. Beware of this and read the store's policies and rules before purchasing.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
You can also check the validity of CC, for example, by donating $1-5 on any site.
really appreciate for ur help!
what can you advice about seeking websites with donations?
should they be from the same country as cch?
what other criterias i need to consider when choosing donation website?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
There are many sites where you can make a donation. I choose the largest ones. It’s very easy to find them; to do this, write the search query “donation” and select any site. If you don’t want to search, you can donate to Wikipedia and similar projects. The country's website can be anything.
Please keep in mind that even with a small donation, the card may be blocked if the cardholder notices the write-off and calls the bank.
An excellent option for checking cards and validity is linking it to some payment system or application. If the card was successfully linked (added to your account), then it is valid. In this case, there are no write-offs and the cardholder will not panic, as he will not receive a notification.

Averpowcoiad

Reaction score
An excellent option for checking cards and validity is linking it to some payment system or application.
could u provide examples how to do it pls?
i dont imagine what do u mean

Last edited:

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score

How to check cards for validity in 2024?​

Let's start with the question: on what basis are cards blocked?
There may be 2 reasons for this.

1) The card is blocked automatically. This mainly happens on the initiative of the anti-fraud, if suspicious transactions have been noticed. Therefore, it is better if you have the opportunity not to check the card for validity immediately after purchasing it.

2) Call cardgolder (card owner) to the bank. Anything can motivate cardholder, from a simple desire to close the card and open a new one, to the realization that he entered the card data into a phishing site.

How are check cards?
This is a microtransaction. If the payment goes through, the card is alive, if it doesn't go through, the card is dead and you will get your money back for it.

In different places they give different times for checking cards, sometimes they can give you one second to check, if you don't have time, then the card is yours, regardless of its validity.

It is advisable to choose places where time is allocated for the check, which will be enough for you to enter.

The process itself.

We bought an CC - the drive was unsuccessful - we checked the card.
We bought an CC - having driven in a successful one - we don't check the card.

Where is the best place to check a card?
It is clear that if you are allocated 1 second to check, then we will check right where we bought it. I can't say that this is the worst option; shops are mainly worried about their reputation and try to prevent checkers from harming the card itself.

If we have a little more time, then there is another way.

Personally, I check cards through the Android application Wolt - food delivery; checking cards with this application does not result in micro-debits. This checker is the safest and cards do not die from it. Similarly, you can check on the American food delivery site grubhub.com.

In no case do we use free checkers outside the store, they can be made to intercept our CC data!!!

If the checker shows that the card is valid, but it does not go through our shop, in 80% of cases this is the card balance.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
There are a lot of financial applications and payment systems. Just try to link the card you want to check for validity to them. You can link your card to Google Pay, Samsung Pay and other services. If the card was successfully added, it means it is valid. Moreover, this method does not kill the card and does not notify the cardholder about this action.

Additionally, you can read this topic:

Last edited: