What am i doing wrong? [Walmart Carding]

rochymaster

Reaction score
I just have these silly questions, but I'm currently running in circles.

My opsec I think is a good setup but they keeping cancelling orders automatic because "unusual activity".

My success rate is 11 out of 100 (seriously bad).

My setup: NordVPN + 911 socks + cc and drop same state sock + CCleaner & BleachBit + non vbv bins (visa, discover and amex sometimes) + drop ship in us same as cc (Ohio).

I check cc is live (without killing it) and have balance available, also tried without verifying it, create a new account with fullz info, add card and billing info, logout, clean all, return 1 hour, proceed to checkout add ship info and process payment. After less than a min, order is cancelled almost 89% of times.

PD: I used non VBV bins (more than 10 different bins), i just carded successfully with orders $50 or less only.

Any idea or advice will be appreciate.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

My opsec I think is a good setup but they keeping cancelling orders automatic because "unusual activity".

My setup: NordVPN + 911 socks + cc and drop same state sock + CCleaner & BleachBit + non vbv bins (visa, discover and amex sometimes) + drop ship in us same as cc (Ohio).

I check cc is live (without killing it) and have balance available, also tried without verifying it, create a new account with fullz info, add card and billing info, logout, clean all, return 1 hour, proceed to checkout add ship info and process payment. After less than a min, order is cancelled almost 89% of times.

PD: I used non VBV bins (more than 10 different bins), i just carded successfully with orders $50 or less only.

Hello,
Websites take new measures every day regarding fraud.
According to what you are telling, there is nothing you do wrong.
My advice to you,
1-) Follow the current methods
2-) Try not to keep the order amounts too high
3-) Do not constantly work on the same site, you can try different websites.
Note: Some sites take additional security measures when exceeding certain amounts.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. Before registering an account, you must type in the cookies of other trusted sites and not work with a clean system.
2. It is advisable to register Facebook in the name of the owner and not close the tab when visiting the store.
3. When you log into your account, you need to "warm up" it, that is, do not immediately make purchases, but climb the store, select products, add and remove from the basket, the longer you do it, the better. You must emulate the look of a respectable user.
4. It is necessary to order goods at the billing and shipping address of the cardholder to bypass the AVS system. After the goods are shipped, you need to re-route (redirecting the delivery address of the goods by phone of the postal service). Buyers and drop services do it for free.

pc23

Reaction score

Bro I'm 2 years working with Walmart grocery, last two month was a nightmare because I'm getting a lot of cancel order, im working with accounts hacked, email access, and sometimes with bin, I'm traying to find the way of get 100% success but Walmart are getting hard, i have 911, vip72 and vpn, i check on whoer.net, check the DNS leak, check time, sometime use 911 and works, but mostly time is cancel, i don't know what to do! if you want contact on telegram

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
In order for your orders not to be canceled, first you need to buy the cheapest goods - toys, key chains and similar trifles. The cheaper the better.
By these actions you upgrade your account.
After several successful purchases of small goods, your larger orders will be canceled and they will be successful.