What about closing registrations and put vouch system?

C

capac

Untill registration is free, here only fukkers, rippers and timeloosers arrive :(

Plz Admins put Vouching system to be admitted at forum so ppl think two times bfore to ripp for few $ or to spam folders...

When i had vendor topic on c.su on 10 ppl arriving to my icq 6 or 7 was good buyers, now here that is free registration on 10 ppl sometimes all 10 are timeloosers lickers etc...

we loose lot of time and mind-work for nothing.... even to be ipped if we have a little distraction :(

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Forum is instantly was planned as open project. We're not going to change our direction for the nearest time.

C

capac

Ok, then plz look my topic and delete drop names, coz is 4th time that those idiot turk registered and posted, i not like to fastidiate admins but he register new nick each day and post drop names here.

http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=2445

http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=356&page=12

he posted even down ur comment in black list eu where i asked u to ban him for third time and delete drop names. now more than 3000 members here, why not start to clean shit from us??

maybe allowing new members to post after 1 month that they registered is helpy.

If no one of that took in consideration then i will only delete my post in vendor section ad remain in forum just to enter and rise looking the black lists full of ripping facts.... lol

Forum is instantly was planned as open project. We're not going to change our direction for the nearest time.

ccbuyer31

Carder
Reaction score
i'm think is the best. Agreed

gogo

RIPPER
Reaction score
Go to CS, its closed forum.
Here its public forum , be it public. If u dont want can leave forum or stay at CS

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
After forum carder.market gather constant number of members, greater than 1K per day, latest check will be complicated and not available to all comers.
CS - Closed area for serious carders. Registration is available only with 2 sureties, who have registered not less than six months.

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
agree with capac but llike stells said this got made for public , cs cleaned out all bullshit timewaisting clowns was a good move , here we just gotta deal with this fuck rippers that are here for 1 or 2 to ripp change name come back for another dollar to servive for a month in there ghetto fucked up country bottom line hopefully in the near future administration cleans out this nucklehead bitches and make it like cs is :)

C

capac

CS = track2.tv personal forum where all "serious" ppl can buy ONLY from him LOL

CI = public forum where all ther vendors are "screaming" shitty rippers, probably when CI bcome "private" and shit was screamed by all vendors here they will leave only track2.tv topic
BIG LOL to all who did this

agree with capac but llike stells said this got made for public , cs cleaned out all bullshit timewaisting clowns was a good move , here we just gotta deal with this fuck rippers that are here for 1 or 2 to ripp change name come back for another dollar to servive for a month in there ghetto fucked up country bottom line hopefully in the near future administration cleans out this nucklehead bitches and make it like cs is :)

baDDump

RIPPER
Reaction score
track2 pwnd all dump vendors real bad :D :D :D

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Untill registration is free, here only fukkers, rippers and timeloosers arrive :(

Plz Admins put Vouching system to be admitted at forum so ppl think two times bfore to ripp for few $ or to spam folders...

When i had vendor topic on c.su on 10 ppl arriving to my icq 6 or 7 was good buyers, now here that is free registration on 10 ppl sometimes all 10 are timeloosers lickers etc...

we loose lot of time and mind-work for nothing.... even to be ipped if we have a little distraction :(

Capac is right....@ csu people think twice before ripping and you will have more serious buyers cause only the serious people will be left on the board....

C

capac

Yes only serious ppl remained for just one vendor LoL

Probably when here "bad ppl" screamed and only good ppl remained they will admit just one vendor... guess who? LooL

Capac is right....@ csu people think twice before ripping and you will have more serious buyers cause only the serious people will be left on the board....

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Yes only serious ppl remained for just one vendor LoL

Probably when here "bad ppl" screamed and only good ppl remained they will admit just one vendor... guess who? LooL

LOL, that was fucked admitting only one vendor no competition any more, anyway
in time people also learn to know who are the trusted/best vendors, and you are still going strong like the other vendors, they can take a whole forum but they cant beat the best correct!

R$4

RIPPER
Reaction score
or maybe u could pay 20 $ or 50$ to be registed here .

pinticana

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
or maybe u could pay 20 $ or 50$ to be registed here .

very good ideea ,taking a register tax of a min 50 $ will make those suckers think twice before acting like fools and getting baned

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
very good ideea ,taking a register tax of a min 50 $ will make those suckers think twice before acting like fools and getting baned

Like you did when you offered d+p for sale retard?:) Banned for any retard who mentions that!

Keyser Soze1

Reaction score
I haven't read this thread but let me weight in as someone over 40 with 30 years of criminal activity behind him (labeit not full time). With a vouch system cops or whoever could easily find someone who is poor or otherwise desperate and get them to vouch for them by offering them something of value they want.

Also with vouch forums 'status' becomes an issue and cliques form and sometimes immature members will create rumors about one another to up their status or attempt to downgrade someone else's status. J have pesonally been a member of a forum where you needed to be vouched for. I made a pot and an immature and nieve but computer savvy teenager (who therefore had special status to the forum because of his computer skills- it wasn't computer related forum) criticized one of my posts. I retorted in specific detail point by point. My counter post exposed his being nieve and not knowing what he was really talking about compared to me who had decades of experience in the area.

Well he was an administrator. So he deletes my post challenging his post that criticized my original post and then had me removed from the forum. If open debate between me and him were allowed I would have wiped the floor with him and his arguments no question. But he abused his power and had me banned before anyone even knew what happened.

This was on a site that had nothing to do with carding, this is a new area to me, and I readily admit I am a newbie and know basically nothing. But I want to learn.

I do have other skills though and know professional criminals (retired now), at least one of which is internationally known.

All I am saying in a nutshell is that if a dee E aye, or some other alphabet kid, or rat wants in and has something of value to offer they will be able to find someone to bite.

IMHO it's better to learn how to protect onself so that even if you are talking to a cop or rat you stay clear of being charged until you can figure out for sure one way or the other, or get them on the hook for something that would be terrible for them (in a cops case) if it were to get out.

Learn how cops think and act and how to avoid patterns, avoid getting too greedy, etc. 1/2 hr in a bar and if an undercover cop was trying to get over on me I prob would not be able to figure out if he was a cop. But give me 3 or so hours with him and unless he is some very high level dea operative they set up in mansions to catch guys doing crimes making hundrends of millions and I will get him to slip up somehow, something won't click because he is essentially a fraud playing a role. He is not really who he is pretending to be.

And PLEASE OP don't take this as a personal attack, it isn't. This can create a great discussion. But vouching can also lull people into a false sense of comfort and safety. Lets not forget that Sammy Gravano ratted out John Gotti. If that can happen lets not kid ourselves into thinking a vouch from someone on a forum for someone the voucher has likely never even met in person is a magic stamp that the dude is solid and will go to prison and keep his mouth shut if he gets caught in a jam, especailly for people he has never even met and only knows by screen names over the internet.

I personally changed up my screen name a month ago as I have revealed certain real things about myself over the past couple of years under a different screen name.

Last edited:

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I haven't read this thread but let me weight in as someone over 40 with 30 years of criminal activity behind him (labeit not full time). With a vouch system cops or whoever could easily find someone who is poor or otherwise desperate and get them to vouch for them by offering them something of value they want.

Also with vouch forums 'status' becomes an issue and cliques form and sometimes immature members will create rumors about one another to up their status or attempt to downgrade someone else's status. J have pesonally been a member of a forum where you needed to be vouched for. I made a pot and an immature and nieve but computer savvy teenager (who therefore had special status to the forum because of his computer skills- it wasn't computer related forum) criticized one of my posts. I retorted in specific detail point by point. My counter post exposed his being nieve and not knowing what he was really talking about compared to me who had decades of experience in the area.

Well he was an administrator. So he deletes my post challenging his post that criticized my original post and then had me removed from the forum. If open debate between me and him were allowed I would have wiped the floor with him and his arguments no question. But he abused his power and had me banned before anyone even knew what happened.

This was on a site that had nothing to do with carding, this is a new area to me, and I readily admit I am a newbie and know basically nothing. But I want to learn.

I do have other skills though and know professional criminals (retired now), at least one of which is internationally known.

All I am saying in a nutshell is that if a dee E aye, or some other alphabet kid, or rat wants in and has something of value to offer they will be able to find someone to bite.

IMHO it's better to learn how to protect onself so that even if you are talking to a cop or rat you stay clear of being charged until you can figure out for sure one way or the other, or get them on the hook for something that would be terrible for them (in a cops case) if it were to get out.

Learn how cops think and act and how to avoid patterns, avoid getting too greedy, etc. 1/2 hr in a bar and if an undercover cop was trying to get over on me I prob would not be able to figure out if he was a cop. But give me 3 or so hours with him and unless he is some very high level dea operative they set up in mansions to catch guys doing crimes making hundrends of millions and I will get him to slip up somehow, something won't click because he is essentially a fraud playing a role. He is not really who he is pretending to be.

And PLEASE OP don't take this as a personal attack, it isn't. This can create a great discussion. But vouching can also lull people into a false sense of comfort and safety. Lets not forget that Sammy Gravano ratted out John Gotti. If that can happen lets not kid ourselves into thinking a vouch from someone on a forum for someone the voucher has likely never even met in person is a magic stamp that the dude is solid and will go to prison and keep his mouth shut if he gets caught in a jam, especailly for people he has never even met and only knows by screen names over the internet.

I personally changed up my screen name a month ago as I have revealed certain real things about myself over the past couple of years under a different screen name.

Hard to beleave.. People I know with such criminal activity doesnt even know what internet is, or if they do probably for the search of a car worth over 100 000 Euro, or a place where to build a house worth 10 times as more. From experience, a person that talks such things about him self is the one to be avoided. I assume you are not successful as you are sitting here, a thing that you dont know much, but want to learn.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
What about someone who is getting into carding for the first time? How would they ever join if no one knows them. I don't remember how I accidentally got to the old shadow crew site, and when they were shut down in about 2006 or 2007, I had a hard time finding other sites that offered sellers and information. I eventually found like cardingzone etc. I went off the scene in mid 2007 and am back in 2010, and it was hell untill I found this site. Now my point is if this was a vouching site I would be excluded, as I'm back and no one knows me by this name. Capac is the only vendor that I did business with and I bet he doesn't remember me with all his international customers. My old ICQ name is still there but I cant get on with the password so I just did another one . So to all the people that matter I am just another newcomer, so I am glad that this is an open forum as if you look at the others out there that I am also on, this one is a gold mine compared. Maybe they have better sites, I dont know, because like carders.su you need vouchers, and that to me is not happening at this moment. IF one deals with escrow on a trusted site, you wont get ripped. And if sellers like Capac have enough customers that satisfies all his current stock then he can restrict sales to them alone and he wont have to deal with the "time wasters". But for that convenience, the sellers wont get new genuine customers, and every business need fresh clients in order to survive the many pitfalls. To conclude I dont see if any real gains will come out of restricting members. Respect to all and keep safe.