What about closing registrations and put vouch system?

Reaction score
What about someone who is getting into carding for the first time? How would they ever join if no one knows them. I don't remember how I accidentally got to the old shadow crew site, and when they were shut down in about 2006 or 2007, I had a hard time finding other sites that offered sellers and information. I eventually found like cardingzone etc. I went off the scene in mid 2007 and am back in 2010, and it was hell untill I found this site. Now my point is if this was a vouching site I would be excluded, as I'm back and no one knows me by this name. Capac is the only vendor that I did business with and I bet he doesn't remember me with all his international customers. My old ICQ name is still there but I cant get on with the password so I just did another one . So to all the people that matter I am just another newcomer, so I am glad that this is an open forum as if you look at the others out there that I am also on, this one is a gold mine compared. Maybe they have better sites, I dont know, because like carders.su you need vouchers, and that to me is not happening at this moment. IF one deals with escrow on a trusted site, you wont get ripped. And if sellers like Capac have enough customers that satisfies all his current stock then he can restrict sales to them alone and he wont have to deal with the "time wasters". But for that convenience, the sellers wont get new genuine customers, and every business need fresh clients in order to survive the many pitfalls. To conclude I dont see if any real gains will come out of restricting members. Respect to all and keep safe.

well said