********WEED/LARGE QUANTITY***********

lala

Professional
Reaction score
No offense but $20 shipping per OZ? That's pretty absurd considering all packages should be shipped USPS priority costing you no more than $5 total regardless of weight, via flat rate boxes. Not meaning to interrupt your service, just stating.

All shipping is EXPRESS SHIPPING only, Sorry I was not more clear. We are not here to fuck around. We want to get the package to the customer ASAP.

Keep in mind standard express usually starts around 20$ and then we have to pay for vaccum seals and method of our stealth shipping :)

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
anyone made an order yet? im eager to buy , but need to see some feedback

boogy28

DEER
Reaction score
Hit me on icq 552394278. They put deer under my status when I posted in wrong section

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone, sorry for being offline for a couple days due to domains being hacked.

I have shipped out some packages and had no problems. hit me up if you wanna do biz.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Minimum price order ? How do you evade customs and checks ? Its not that is it LSD, its fucking weed and it smells. How do you think you can get past that ?

I will not post method publicly.... Do you think we don't know that its weed and think that weed doesn't smell? we are smarter than that.

Pricing is in original post

Last edited:

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
Only SkunkXhaze and Northern lights left until the 15th. Then all stuff will be dry and ready to ship again

bro i will take 1lbs of Northern lights
pm me if you wanna take offer

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
i made a small order to see if it actually gets to europe . will let you all know how it goes.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
MR NICE GUY SOLD OUT

Because of this We have brought forth AK47 Strain available!

List of what is available:
Jack Herer[Sativa]
TrainWreck[Sativa] (personal favorite)
Northern Lights[Hybrid]
SkunkXhaze[Hybrid]
Ak47[Sativa]
Pineapple Chunk[Hybrid]

Selling on a first come first serve basis.

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
I recieved my stuff today , great shit im so stoned right now. btw this arrived through customs to europe . a+++++++++ seller