********WEED/LARGE QUANTITY***********

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this was the worst shit I ever seen in these forums, advertising to sell some weed, when contacting he says "sorry already have a serious buyer in sweden, and he doesnt want competition", who the fuck cares about him, I dont even live in the same city or state as that guy, fucking idiot TS, u shud be banned

lala

Stop acting like a Child. I can do whatever I want

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Payment accepted via WU
Escrow accepted via Liberty reserve + 10% drop fee.

then he must be a retard when posting something like this also.. open forums is full of dickheads

Towlie

Reaction score
Service has been closed, It has been discussed already that users do not want my product sold here.

I will maintain my relationships with previous contacts.

Thank you!

What!? Damnit I want weed :(

lala

Professional
Reaction score
ya and he wouldnt use escrow lol

I told you I would accept escrow but you had to take all liability for seized packages. Which you werent willing to do. Not my problem.

Makaveliii;this was the worst shit I ever seen in these forums said:
I can choose who I want to deal with, quit crying you baby. Also, you leave the most retarded posts on this forum. I dont deal with people like you.

Regardless service is closed and many customers have been happy. See ya.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro you would not use escrow u told me you wont ship nothing into money is in your hand thats why u neva did deal

liability for seized packages

that should be you not us the buyer

u could send 1 open bag of weed and still get money bro
no1 stupid but you
then you cant ship same day because u need time to lie if i send money before 5pm its no way u should be shipped out next day

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
i dont understand if he legit y not wait a few hours for escrow payment. i would buy 5 lb

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
I told you I would accept escrow but you had to take all liability for seized packages. Which you werent willing to do. Not my problem.

I can choose who I want to deal with, quit crying you baby. Also, you leave the most retarded posts on this forum. I dont deal with people like you.

Regardless service is closed and many customers have been happy. See ya.

Then dont advertise here if u wanna choose who u wanna deal with, this is service where all can buy,i aint crying, im tired of idiots like u only. Giving me -rep for me saying the truth about u? shit what a twat.. u dont even know nothing about me so =)

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Then dont advertise here if u wanna choose who u wanna deal with, this is service where all can buy,i aint crying, im tired of idiots like u only. Giving me -rep for me saying the truth about u? shit what a twat.. u dont even know nothing about me so =)

You sir, are a moron. I can deal with whoever the fuck I want to deal with! WAAAAA he wont sell to me WAAAAAAA... thats all i hear from you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:26 AM ----------

bro you would not use escrow u told me you wont ship nothing into money is in your hand thats why u neva did deal

liability for seized packages

that should be you not us the buyer

u could send 1 open bag of weed and still get money bro
no1 stupid but you
then you cant ship same day because u need time to lie if i send money before 5pm its no way u should be shipped out next day

I would never send an open package. My terms were the way they were because thats how my supplier worked. Every customer who has worked with me on deals has been very satisfied.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
You sir, are a moron. I can deal with whoever the fuck I want to deal with! WAAAAA he wont sell to me WAAAAAAA... thats all i hear from you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:26 AM ----------

I would never send an open package. My terms were the way they were because thats how my supplier worked. Every customer who has worked with me on deals has been very satisfied.

so take esscrow and deal is on

mfkvjx1

BANNED
Reaction score
pm me I want to buy got deer for writing in wrong section 643308827

mfkvjx1

BANNED
Reaction score
Lol hop off my dick bro

dagonxx

DEEEEERRR lol