Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

ciro.long

DEER
Reaction score
HELLO!

I OFFER MY SERVICE WITH OLD NAME AND old vender from carder.market and csu as a verfied vender

USA AND CANADA:

VISA CLASSIC: 25$

VISA GOLD/PLATINUM/SIGNATURE/BUSINESS: 35$

AMEX/DISCOVERY: 30$

MASTER CARD: 25$

EUROPE AND ASIA:

VISA CLASSIC: 65$

VISA GOLD/PLATINUM 110$

MASTER CARD: 70$

-VERIFIED SELLER

-OVER 3000 BINS

-80% WORKING DUMPS FOR EUROPE AMD ASIA

-90% WORKING DUMPS FOR CANADA AND USA

MINIMUM ORDER : 500$
lr and wmz no minimal 1 dump

PAYMENT METHODS: WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM

FOR BINLIST AND ORDERS:

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pm me on icq 632932532 if u are sincere and can cashout superdumps for me. . Chancers and rippers pls dnt add me. I dnt giv second chance

michaeljor

RIPPER
Reaction score
dumps.name arbitrarily replaces dumps since they came off vacation. Anyone else having these problems please bring it to their attention.

dumps with no track2 = not replaced

dumps declining my checker = arbitrarily replaced

invalid card= not replaced

I have over $500 in replacements i have lost because their checker NEVER works for more than 2 days. I asked them kindly about it and they threatened to never give me replacements ever. That is just rude for a long time customer.

BTW: He is no ripper and his stuff is GREAT. But feel like I am getting shafted. I don't have millions like he does so 500 is allot of me :)

Last edited:

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
well i am one of BADB fans! i always said he is one of the bests even when everybody was talking in a certain manner about him. but nowadays badb became ignorant! i spent a lot of cash with u my brother and for about 5 months the result is a disaster! and this is not the problem..i still continue to work with u.i still believe in u!! but stop being ignorant!! i mean i order, im one of the few guys that i use the merchandise in less than 2 hours after i purchase it, i come back most of the cases same day with the results and ask for my replaces.so my behaviour as client i think is GOOD! in exchange i get about 50% replaces of the bad dumps and in some cases less then 10%!! lately i still didnt got the replace! AT ALL!! so please or change this behaviour and RESPECT YOUR CLIENTS or keep giving the people reasons to talk dirty about u.
please solve this issues with US, YOUR CLIENTS! ! now that u are back from vacation.we need to work.
thanks

omo

Carder
Reaction score
Badb, needs shop admin/support that will look after the shop. checker not working for over 2 weeks now and nothing was done to rectify it nor refund given to customers for bad stuff, to be candid this is a poor service despite good stuff in there.

Good customer service is missing..., I bet if there were 24/7 support in the shop, Badb will be the best and outstanding vendor here so far, the only online vendor seen so far constantly having atleast 20-30 countries of goods at any given time in a month, I guess if he is too busy then I suggest he designate personnel to run it for him so customers wil be happy with the service received.

Last edited:

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
BADB IS BACK!! all my bads were replaced back to work i go!!!!

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
BADB CHEK YOUR MESSAGE IN YOUR WEB SITE .. NEED REPLACE HERE BRO!!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
HI TO ALL sorry for this estupid question some body can give me or.. i dont know how to say.. i need a login to dumps.name maybe a user have 2 or 3 accounts and can give me one.. but i hear that badb is not in bussines any more.. and have BAD STUFF so is this real this is the END OF DUMPS.NAME?

thanks

uerpes

Reaction score
bad service

HI TO ALL sorry for this estupid question some body can give me or.. i dont know how to say.. i need a login to dumps.name maybe a user have 2 or 3 accounts and can give me one.. but i hear that badb is not in bussines any more.. and have BAD STUFF so is this real this is the END OF DUMPS.NAME?

thanks
He sell died esxpiring dumps at full price and after don't replace.

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
hey bro plz replay to mee I registered and am waiting for registration to be accepted :)

omo

Carder
Reaction score
...despite customers call for Badb to make things right in his shop, all our words and feedback didnt make any effect in his approaches to his customers. I want to conclude that Badb "intentionally" disable his checker, this is the 3rd day running that the checker is down and waiting for refund.... How could you have pleasure in customer loosing money in your shop and yet you are not doing anything? the reason best know to him. close the shop man! you re not ready to operate online shop.

Last edited:

PlraX

-

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
...despite customers call for Badb to make things right in his shop, all our words and feedback didnt make any effect in his approaches to his customers. I want to conclude that Badb "intentionally" disable his checker, this is the 3rd day running that the checker is down and waiting for refund.... How could you have pleasure in customer loosing money in your shop and yet you are not doing anything? the reason best know to him. close the shop man! you re not ready to operate online shop.

OMO LITLE RIPPER.. you wanna SELME A USELESS badb account from dumps.name all people are .. unsastifaced whit badb and you wanna sellme a
ACOUNT??? WAO riper RIPER RIPER.. i want a dumps.anme account but if can buy nothing. or i get bad dumps dont wanna buy your acces that is beace you have a BAD REPUTATION YOU RIPER AND I WILL ADD ANOTHER - to your reputation

omo

-

valid

DEER
Reaction score
wtf is going on with this shop. made a deposit 3 days ago and it still on pending status.. this is fucking fustrating the f out of me right now... also no f***ing exchange for about a week. beside that i think the shop is good and dumps quality are just like other dumps shop, and also the shop has more dumps for good reasonable prices.. but f**k man load my f***ing money into my f***ing account.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
wtf is going on with this shop. made a deposit 3 days ago and it still on pending status.. this is fucking fustrating the f out of me right now... also no f***ing exchange for about a week. beside that i think the shop is good and dumps quality are just like other dumps shop, and also the shop has more dumps for good reasonable prices.. but f**k man load my f***ing money into my f***ing account.

valid i have fu*king dumps for you at resseller prices.. ok i have acces to another store dumps4you.biz is a good resseller also in IRC are somes
but if you wanna bussines whit legit people its me.. 1 dumps 50 EACH gold/plat signature dumps.name is the better site but BADB its out of bussines maybe his are in jail maybe his have problems.. dumps.name will be offline a few weeks more sorry