Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

moneyy2k

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello bro,is like u really look down on people which is really bad,if someone brought a drunps that is bad when if they tell u on the base that the drump is bad u dont refund why,do u remenber that every body is looking for money and no one will buy good drumps and tell u is bad,why u look down people like that even fi someone talking to u on icq u dont reply is really bad bro sure,we all human and no buy is too small,u have to know that we all human. big or small u dont know no any one only doing busines and no busines person is too small bro

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score

NEW! PROMO BONUS PACKS!

From today you will be able to buy promo packs, it will be look like
100USA random mix = 800 EUR
100 201 random mix = 1000 EUR
etc...

new fantastic offer!

Just look for the promo section at the top of the page.

Upcoming events:
-Update of BINs databases to the freshet one. Thats means there will be description for each one dump.
-Binlist compilation and reseller status with some reseller-oriented things, analytics for resellers and promo packs for resellers.
-Complette Web2 interface. Great improvememnts and cross-browser compatibility.
-Newbie mode.
-Purchase wizard, that suggest you what to buy.
-Price based on validity.
-Professional Track1 Generator, based on yearly collected info.
-Bugfixes

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:33 PM ----------

NEW! PROMO BONUS PACKS!

From today you will be able to buy promo packs, it will be look like
100USA random mix = 800 EUR
100 201 random mix = 1000 EUR
etc...

new fantastic offer!

Just look for the promo section at the top of the page.

Upcoming events:
-Update of BINs databases to the freshet one. Thats means there will be description for each one dump.
-Binlist compilation and reseller status with some reseller-oriented things, analytics for resellers and promo packs for resellers.
-Complette Web2 interface. Great improvememnts and cross-browser compatibility.
-Newbie mode.
-Purchase wizard, that suggest you what to buy.
-Price based on validity.
-Professional Track1 Generator, based on yearly collected info.
-Bugfixes

Oh, yes, i forgot.

BIG UPDATE on 2nd APRIL!

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Bad , plz answer in icq , can't see ant changes on your site ..

What is your icq?

If you will read my last post with attention it is marked as "Upcoming events". Promo packs is in beta also and available only for limited people. Will be available publicly in next 1-2days.

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score

BIN base is partially parsed.
Now we have Visa bins from 12/2009. This is most fresh bin base among all the vendors, as i know. Thats means no more dumps with "No country" or class.

MC will be parsed tommorow.
Also we have whole sortlist for AMEX stuff.

As always, we are the best ;-)

@live

Professional
Reaction score
badb , is it possible to make serach like whole europe not by country. ?

Axell1941

DEER
Reaction score
BadB, activate my account please

fraudstenio

Reaction score
Bad, please activete my account!
My icq is 593013466
My nick in icq is peleador

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
badb. Why uploaded so suddenly the price of the bins of the Dominican republic?

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
badb. Why uploaded so suddenly the price of the bins of the Dominican republic?

It is my shop. I set the prices as i want. Why you dont ask when i lower price why i doing this,ha? You know, i do not like stupid people.

Action is finshed, price is restored. Thats why.

cardmanjoe

Reaction score
Please Badb, I need activation on ur site before big update on site. My username is cardmanjoe123 and ICQ is 475347903. Thanks for your time

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score

NEW TODAY! VOUCHING CERTIFICATE!

Each one user can issue his own voucher certificate. The certificate will be 16 digits long, randomly generated. Eaach user can issue up to 3 certificate.

Certificate issuing costs 100EUR, 50 of them will be added to account of each one who activate it. Another 50 is the payment for activation and issuing.

Each new user can activate his account with any voucher certificate. After this the newly registred user becomes refferal of cert issuers. Certificate issuer SHARE full responsibility on his refferal. In case refferal not followed the rules of the site, snithcing and lurking arround, acting suspecious we ban BOTH issuer and ALL his refferals. Same thing with penalty points. REMEMBER! EACH ISSUER FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL HIS REFFERALS.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:59 PM ----------

REFFERAL SYSTEM IS ON THE WAY

Each user who bough someone to site will get small payment when his refferal or his refferals tops up account. Percentage will be announced lately.

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score

SINCE NOW WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING WEBMONEY IN ANY FORM AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING IT IN ANY CASE, WITH ANY REASON. NO MORE WEBMONEY. WE WILL NOT TAKE WEBMONEY ANYMORE.

WEBMONEY IS NON-STABLE SYSTEM, SINCE THERE IS A LOT OF CHECKS AGAINST IT INICIATED BY FEDS. NOONES MONEY IS SAFE, THEY CAN BLOCK YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY REASON AND EXPLAINATION. THERE IS RUMMORS ARROUND WEBMONEY WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND WILL STEAL ALL OURS MONEY. FROM ME PERSONALLY THEY STEALED ALREADY MORE THAN 100K.

Last edited:

bigbuyer

Reaction score
Good afternoon,
I am wating for a mail to complete my registration don't know what's going wrong plz let me know how to fix it . I did 4 times after setting my mail acc but no mail .
Thanks .(bigbuyer)

thugz

Reaction score
i bought dumps and now i cant log in so i can get the password, what happen to ur paga. page down!!