VCC / AlertPay / Bank Services

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Reputable member, gee123 bought my VCC services, hopefully when he is online he can post feedback. :)

sovereign

Professional
Reaction score
how could service be up if you got no vcc? and your so called partner is online and doesn't want to talk at all.

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't know why you posted in my thread when I replied to you via PM.

Service up = All services are working and everything is good.

Other members bought my VCC services from this board and other boards, gee123 will post feedback when he is back online. I don't sell on here only, I sell else on other forums too. When stock is up, will PM you on jabber.

Thank you for your interest!

sovereign

Professional
Reaction score
Man I asked you whether I can buy some vcc, you sent me to your partner cos you had no stock. I left him an offline msg, when he came online he didn't bother to answer me and half an hour later went offline. So I guess I have right to leave feedback of your service which is "up and running".

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Man I asked you whether I can buy some vcc, you sent me to your partner cos you had no stock. I left him an offline msg, when he came online he didn't bother to answer me and half an hour later went offline. So I guess I have right to leave feedback of your service which is "up and running".

If you check my other threads, I have many positive feedbacks from members. I am sorry for the delay and hope that you can co-operate. We will IM you on jabber when available. :)

jjj50

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Imack

I am interested in your service my icq is646998295 Please add me

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thank you gee123 for rep. :)

If you could leave feedback in my thread too please :)

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
can u pls PM *ANY* instant messenger where you can answer?THANKS! It seems u never answer jabber..thanks a lot!(otherwise u seems a really nice guy at our first discussion , but can we pls get to business??)

gee123

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you gee123 for rep. :)

If you could leave feedback in my thread too please :)

Please answer me in Jabber. . . . .
If we trade, you will not need other people!

ebimel

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ahhhh ! Any Reputed Guy Just care to Leave a Feedback? This thread is So Hype. Please some one post some Feedback Please!

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
You don't consider gee123 reputable? He left rep and bought.

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Been very busy for past week. Still busy but you can catch me online sometimes. :)