VCC / AlertPay / Bank Services

tommy23

Carder
Reaction score
hey man , you never reply in jabber , what is the problem? you sell vcc really?

or you close this post
.........:confused:

Last edited:

ebimel

RIPPER
Reaction score
So He is Banned? Well i really wanted to use his service but ......... He Is GONE!

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
added but never reply??? he has no shit

hey man , you never reply in jabber , what is the problem? you sell vcc really?

or you close this post
.........:confused:

If I had no shit, I would not waste my time advertising my friend.

So He is Banned? Well i really wanted to use his service but ......... He Is GONE!

Got banned for advertising a service I had to verify, I am back now.

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am online on jabber now for those interested in services. :)

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello,

My VCC is not disposable VCC where you verify PayPal and dispose of it. It is like a credit card, so yeah you can use to verify PayPal too. :)

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
When I reply and users want to deal, then escrower not online / or he is busy. When I'm busy, you say I don't reply. I am not here to waste my time and sell nothing. No one is stupid to do that. I had one buyer, but he is not replying .. idk why!

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
How can they see you online, when u give one fake jabber I'd one day in pm and then send a complete different jabber I'd in the next 2 days???

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
How can they see you online, when u give one fake jabber I'd one day in pm and then send a complete different jabber I'd in the next 2 days???

Excuse me? I did not send you a faker jabber, marvels is my partner who does eBay, so I referred you to him. If you don't want to deal with him, then you don't need to mate. Your partner does Next, so you will be giving me his ID so that I can buy, as you don't do Next yourself so you refer me to your partner. It's same thing mate :)

I hope that you understand now.

Thanks

Last edited:

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Excuse me? I did not send you a faker jabber, marvels is my partner who does eBay, so I referred you to him. If you don't want to deal with him, then you don't need to mate. Your partner does Next, so you will be giving me his ID so that I can buy, as you don't do Next yourself so you refer me to your partner. It's same thing mate :)

I hope that you understand now.

Thanks
It is not the same thing cos if u were not being a noob, u would have clearly stated that you don't do eBay but your patner, so don't bring that lame thing of it is the same thing!
I clearly told u my patner does next, you u didn't....it is only after accusing you of sending me 2 different jabber that u are now opening up!!
Besides 3 days after u gave me ur so called eBay patner's jabber he hasn't responded, so if accepting jabber request can take this long, I guess when dealing, I should be expecting my eBay order to take months, since clearly he is slow or maybe u just had issues in switching jabber Ids

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
It is not the same thing cos if u were not being a noob, u would have clearly stated that you don't do eBay but your patner, so don't bring that lame thing of it is the same thing!
I clearly told u my patner does next, you u didn't....it is only after accusing you of sending me 2 different jabber that u are now opening up!!
Besides 3 days after u gave me ur so called eBay patner's jabber he hasn't responded, so if accepting jabber request can take this long, I guess when dealing, I should be expecting my eBay order to take months, since clearly he is slow or maybe u just had issues in switching jabber Ids

I am sorry if I wasn't clear that it was my partner. I am not here to create issues amongst anyone. I don't need to switch jabber ID to sell difference services mate. I have positive feedback in my other threads, and I am unsure why he is taking so long. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks