USA Tax Refund Method (TURBOTAX) - $4k per refund!

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yeah and there is no point from upfront payment if he earns 6x times more from first tax refund.
And when i talked privately he told he wont accept any escrow from this forum.

There was some more points where he made mistakes but its not that worth to put this useless thread up again.

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I accept escrow in other forums. Considering ninja publicly bashes me and won't let me remove deer status i have no reason to trust him with escrow for my method. I am reviewed on other sites, feel free to keep making up conspiracy theories. This is why you are stuck on CPRO:D

Reaction score
You're not reviewed anywhere.

BS - Donator status, no feedbacks
K urupt - Unvouched, no feedbacks.

Suck my e-dick.

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
You're not reviewed anywhere.

BS - Donator status, no feedbacks
K urupt - Unvouched, no feedbacks.

Suck my e-dick.

stop spreading lies just because you're too poor and/or stupid to do this method yourself. Why all the hate when there is insurmountable evidence that you are just plain wrong? You've even resorted to flat out lying that I have no rep or feedback

you a troll or just an idiot?

poxxie reviewed and was supposed to update me to vouched status, then said admin can only do it, so waiting.

K urupt - index.php?/topic/6919-new-member-with-usa-tax-refund-frad-method-aka-turbo-tx

poxxie said:
Have gotten and checked this method out my self, and although I havent tried yet, all information regarding it seems 100% valid and definalty do-able. Recommend anyone to buy, escrow is of course offered by him, so please use it if you must!

blackservice showthread.php?tid=6405

REp
Poxxie (10) - Last updated 02-04-2012, 02:38 AM

Positive (+2): Good guy and great method. Recommended Smiley_smile_2

QUOTES FROM THE SALE THREAD

cybermaster said:
LOL! im working on this method until now.. Smiley_lang_1

iAlert said:
i know for a fact this is 100% gonna make u money. not like some shitty method.

i have gotten 800k this year alone from this method.

iAlert said:
It's a guaranteed method, but it's risky. It's not like people don't know about it, it's even caused a delay in other peoples legit tax refunds because uncle sam is cracking down. Use at your risk just know you wont be under a radar whatsoever and that there's still a risk.

OG iFUCK said:
If this is the obvious tax fraud method which I know 100% it IS, it'll definitely bring you tons of profit.

However, you'll be putting a bigger than normal risk on your drop.

If he knows the method completely and can teach it correctly, I definitely think you should buy it.

$500 is not bad because most people who know this method won't give it out.

poxxie said:
Got the method from him, have not tested it yet, but everything looks extremely promising. Will update when I have completed.

regards

peter22 said:
UnitedCarding is very helpful and friendly. Just filed 1 fullz, let's pray and wait for 72 hoursSmiley_mdr

:rolleyes:

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Since you been offering this for almost a few weeks now, shouldnt someone you taught have an updated review on actually getting their return in the mail?

Ninja

Reaction score
Ok. im bored.
You tying to sell your shit there? ok. But do not advert any other useless boards, because as we all know 90% of them was made for ripping intentions.
Now lets see step by step.

you can still contact via icq. deer is 50 to remove and not a problem, but ninja will not reply when i message him and admin always diverts to ninja and wont talk to me.

I've got it because NINJA saw me selling a method (I'd reported someone for spamming in my thread). Apparently methods arent allowed here because of the MAIN forum rules that I didn't fully read (only read the subforum rules of whats not allowed) and now when I msg him to get it removed he ignores me on ICQ.

Lets see our conversation.

You came to me 20 minutes after i put u to deer for disrespect to our rules:

[01:12] United Carding: why do i get deer status when method is not listed as prohibited sale item?
[01:12] United Carding: - Sale CCs - Sale Dumps - Exchange - CashOut WU/MG - Skimmers
[01:12] Ninja: read rules
[01:12] Ninja: dont be dumb
[01:13] Ninja: if ull bother me with ur useless question one more time - ull be on ignore list.
[01:13] United Carding: i am willing to prove to you that i know this method.
[01:13] Ninja: i dont care about method
[01:13] Ninja: u violated rule, got punishment
[01:14] Ninja: any other questions?
[01:14] United Carding: yes but you also said that i dont know the method and i am willing to tel you the method to correct that.
[01:14] United Carding: and id like to pay the $30 to remove deer status
[01:17] United Carding: or what if i just pay $111 advertising fee for 1 month. will you then remove deer status? lesson learned
[01:17] Ninja: no
[01:17] Ninja: now i see what you trying to fool our members
[01:17] Ninja: and this is not a place where ull be able to do it
[01:18] United Carding: i am trying to fool no one! i am offering escrow through you, i am offering to follow the rules and pay like you want so that i am not breaking rules and i am offering to explain the method to you to prove that i have the product i say i have. i am trying my best to prove that i am not an idiot.
[01:18] United Carding: i even let anyone use escrow!! i cant be a ripper if they give u money to hold.
[01:24] United Carding: why wont you let me prove im not a deer?>
[01:26] United Carding: tell me what to do. other people sell methods and dont get deer status
[01:54] United Carding: i am going to teach Itr0nic free of charge the method for his honest review, will you consider removing my deer status and letting me purchase advertising when you read it?
[02:01] United Carding: will you consider his feedback?
[08:31] United Carding: please let me remove deer status
Session Close (United Carding): Wed Feb 01 08:34:10 2012 0200

Lets see why he chosen itr0nic
Обнаружена многократная авторизация у пользователя itr0nic.

Другие ники у этого пользователя:

chalsea9

Means he's clone of WELL KNOWN RIPPER

Lets see our further convo:
Session Start (1223956:United Carding): Wed Feb 01 20:07:53 2012 0200
[20:07] United Carding: can i please pay to remove deer status $50?
[20:09] Ninja: yes.
[20:09] Ninja: but it will be removed in 3-4hrs. no less
[20:09] United Carding: ok
[20:09] United Carding: thank you:-D
Session Close (United Carding): Wed Feb 01 20:10:55 2012 0200

Where you see what i rejected you??? huh. you lie in so small thing, what will happen to you when it come for real money. lol
:)
Keep in mind what you noted about that TINY $50.
Now lets see next:

Session Start (1223956:United Carding): Fri Feb 03 05:12:43 2012 0200
[05:12] United Carding: u there
[05:14] United Carding: want to remove deer status, $33 right?
[09:24] Ninja: u stupid?
[09:25] Ninja: [20:07] United Carding: can i please pay to remove deer status $50?
[20:09] Ninja: yes.
[09:25] Ninja: u asking same question 2 times allready
[18:39] United Carding: u said i could pay to remove

You shortminded or what?

You came here with all this shit and disrespect to our rules, board and my personal time?
I will not close this circus so far, coz i want to see your answer and want to see - is there any dumb person who want to be Ripped by you. So we all can make a little laugh from you and him.

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Haven't ripped a single person yet. Those other forums all have reviews of my work. If I was a ripper, you would have seen it after 3 weeks. I wouldn't be giving free copies of my stuff for review :D And I chose itrionic because he contacted me and said he was from this board.

after 3 weeks? yes but no one here will buy because of arrestme, other users bashing and deer status. Haven't ripped anyone. WIll be done with this method in 1month and will be selling BML accounts thats why I want deer status removed.

seems nothing i do here can be taken as proof:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:54 AM ----------

look at my rep alone, -3 from arrestme just because he doesnt know whats going on

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:55 AM ----------

and ninja should know. i offered BOTH escrow on this forum (before ninja called me a ripper without any proof) and even offered to send ninja my method and discuss it with him to prove im not trying to rip. But when I did that ninja REFUSED to accept my method or read it.

Why would you refuse to read my method if u think im a ripper?

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont have time for "blabla" like you
u lie - i showed by quotes what your words means nothin'
So i just leave this circus alone for short time, and will kill it for advertising other useless boards. Noone care about them aslong as you sell somethin there. You don have to be Einstein to understand such simple thing.

Robertloushia

Reaction score
i think the guys needs $ for his rent, the landlord must be on his ass!!! lol look at the date and you still havent paid me!!!!
guys dont be mean lets donate $1 all of us....hahaha

FullHouse

Carder
Reaction score
9 pages really?

Just leave the guy, nothing is going to happen by going back and fourth. If he wants review, someone do it and carry on business.

Reaction score
i think the guys needs $ for his rent, the landlord must be on his ass!!! lol look at the date and you still havent paid me!!!!
guys dont be mean lets donate $1 all of us....hahaha

Raise that to $10 and I'm in. Give me your LR account UC.

ketchupman

Carder
Reaction score
This guy is posting links to other forums and harrasing other members clearly a violation of rules, ban this idiot already please and make the forum a better place.

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
im harassing other members or arrestmeifyoucan is?

XCALIBUR

Reaction score
I accept escrow in other forums. Considering ninja publicly bashes me and won't let me remove deer status i have no reason to trust him with escrow for my method. I am reviewed on other sites, feel free to keep making up conspiracy theories. This is why you are stuck on CPRO:D

This Guy Is A Big Fucking Ripper Dude he's The Admin Of Two Forums That i Wont Say So He Wont Get Any Promotion To His SHIT RIPPER BOARD.

He Ripped A Friend Ff Mine For 500$

Ninja Get This Guy The Fuck Out Of Here Please.

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
This Guy Is A Big Fucking Ripper Dude he's The Admin Of Two Forums That i Wont Say So He Wont Get Any Promotion To His SHIT RIPPER BOARD.

He Ripped A Friend Ff Mine For 500$

Ninja Get This Guy The Fuck Out Of Here Please.

what the fuck is this crazy shit? im not an admin of any forum. I have a feeling youre that same idiot from the other forum that keeps telling me i ripped someone with NO PROOF AT ALL BECAUSE IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. I seriously don't get idiots like you. Im reviewed on other forums, mods know of my work yet you sit here acting like i ripped someone off.

fucking IDIOT with 2 posts.

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
u wont see any review, we only troll that ripper :D

// think...
u have option to make 5k weekly, why u will sold thast method....

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
You say you were offering itronic the method because he hit you up earlier but its weird because I am damn near 100% I hit you up on icq as soon as you posted this and at first you didnt want to do escrow because its a method not a tangible item. Then a few days later you send me a message saying you will do escrow. I was never offered to test the method even though I am pretty positive I was one of the first to hit you up :/ lol

If you want to end all the criticism the only way to end all the skeptics is to actually have someone that is a decent member try it out. The true success of the method would be until the person trying it out actually receives a debit card at their drop.

Ive talked to a few people about the tax thing and from what I heard its very hard to do this not like it was last year. If your method is so good do what I said above ^^ :)

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
You say you were offering itronic the method because he hit you up earlier but its weird because I am damn near 100% I hit you up on icq as soon as you posted this and at first you didnt want to do escrow because its a method not a tangible item. Then a few days later you send me a message saying you will do escrow. I was never offered to test the method even though I am pretty positive I was one of the first to hit you up :/ lol

If you want to end all the criticism the only way to end all the skeptics is to actually have someone that is a decent member try it out. The true success of the method would be until the person trying it out actually receives a debit card at their drop.

Ive talked to a few people about the tax thing and from what I heard its very hard to do this not like it was last year. If your method is so good do what I said above ^^ :)

I didn't contact you because i had dozens of people talking to me from other forums. What makes you think I'd track you down? I had no idea how cpro's escrow worked at the time and that's why i rejected it. You may have been one of the first but he was the first to offer a review, etc of the method.

At this point ten pages later with the mod ninja publicly talking shit about me and how i wasted his precious time I have no desire to have anyone review the method here. you've all spent 10 pages whining, crying, calling me a ripper etc and refusing to see my proof from other forums, from other users and mods etc. Clearly you don't care to reason. As I said I OFFERED NINJA A COPY FOR FREE TO REVIEW IT AND HE DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE IT.

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can make a review if there is needed ;)