USA Tax Refund Method (TURBOTAX) - $4k per refund!

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
bro will not work i being doing this for years
that way will only have them ask you for paper works
when u place a donation u get a number only u will know

Dude you only have to show donations receipt if your audited. And guess what? It won't be you that gets audited. You must have been doing it real dumb for years. I already did 5 returns this way this year and they were deposited.

Reaction score
---
Received this pm lol. Its going to be cold day in hell before anyone rips me on a forum.

Last edited:

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You make it seem so easy like you can just buy a full and do this... What if the person filed a tax return the previous year and you have to enter the pin & adjusted gross income for the last year???

It IS that easy. I show you how to get the AIG PIN, again all online all easy stuff.

bro thats lie now state will not send money back with out dependent
if anything bro i will buy your method
The state doesnt send you money in the first place idiot. The federal government does. Its a FEDERAL RETURN. You clearly dont know what you're talking about

Just file single and add a bunch of donations and business expenses.
No need, deductions are for when you OWE taxes they dont create a credit (refund).

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:21 PM ----------

Received this pm lol. Its going to be cold day in hell before anyone rips me on a forum.

2k a week what are you 15?? Do 3 retuns yourself and make $30k a week.

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro if you do donation fed gov wont send money into proof why dont u post up pic bro
i dont got time to sit here all day and argu mines is up there 5k and up more then 30 already file
im from florida lol
so teach me wat you already dont know
bro lets just leave it like this
do it your way i do it mines no one use real info Federal return will get rejected because it will need numbers from donation and all info on it but u guys are mr know it all

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
bro if you do donation fed gov wont send money into proof why dont u post up pic bro
i dont got time to sit here all day and argu mines is up there 5k and up more then 30 already file
im from florida lol
so teach me wat you already dont know
bro lets just leave it like this
do it your way i do it mines no one use real info Federal return will get rejected because it will need numbers from donation and all info on it but u guys are mr know it all

Not gonna argue but I learned from my parents who have been doing this for 30 years and have people pay them to file for them. Donations are the #1 thing people put down to get more money and unless you put some ridiculous number than you are all set.

You don't think Bill Gates is actually donating millions because he has a heart do you?

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
i have turbo tax user pass

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Selling a few more copies then focusing on work. Come see feedback at blackservice from mods and kur*pt mod!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:33 AM ----------

selling $300 + 70% of first return for one buyer here willing to review the method and post feedback in this thread after the lesson. ONE TIME OFFER ONLY.

jizzyCC

Carder
Reaction score
Not gonna argue but I learned from my parents who have been doing this for 30 years and have people pay them to file for them. Donations are the #1 thing people put down to get more money and unless you put some ridiculous number than you are all set.

You don't think Bill Gates is actually donating millions because he has a heart do you?

WHY DOES THIS GUY STILL POST HERE.. no one cares about your bullshit method show proof or gtfo.. united carding is here to sell his method that actually works WITH proof, your just spewing out a random shit from your pea brain, thats how i know your just a kid you always have to get the last word even when you dont know what the fuck your talking about.. if your method is so great you should be perfecting it instead of bickering with other members about there method faggot.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
united why do u have seer status?.. does anyone have actual review.. i havent seen one

man2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have turbotax aka Intuit.com accounts with full info mail access and etc. If any one can make money with this can work together.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:33 PM ----------

have 2 hmrc.co.uk accounts

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
united why do u have seer status?.. does anyone have actual review.. i havent seen one

I've got it because NINJA saw me selling a method (I'd reported someone for spamming in my thread). Apparently methods arent allowed here because of the MAIN forum rules that I didn't fully read (only read the subforum rules of whats not allowed) and now when I msg him to get it removed he ignores me on ICQ.

I HAVE been reviewed on blackservice and kur*pt by both mods and users.

arrestmeifyoucan

Ripper trying hard to rip. This is not trolling.

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
this is EASY GUYS

35lyano.jpg

does anybody found misstype in word PROCESS ?
its so funny he even cannot make a good fake screen

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score

not my typo, typo on the TT website. probably in my other screenshots as well. anyone with TT can see if its still a typo on their site.

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score

smh he post all these pic
but not one says accepted or irs give date

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
smh he post all these pic
but not one says accepted or irs give date

if you want proof then contact me i can show screenshot of my email with IRS acceptance. :D

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Honestly, I dont want to get involved, but for the sake of giving every vendor a fair shake I have a suggestion for you.

Why dont you use TeamViewer to show your email/receipt etc. to potential customers? That way they know its not a edited screenshot.

I have no stake in your service or add, but I hate when members automatically go on a witch hunt for every add without giving the vendor a fair chance.

Just my 2 cents.

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
id offer that, no problem if theres a way to obscure the refund's email address considering i dont want a fed getting TV access and seeing the name of the refundee via the email account address

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
The only thing what he cares of is upfront payment.

It explains everything.

cr4sh.nick

BANNED
Reaction score
That Guy is A BIG rIPPER

Reaction score
The only thing what he cares of is upfront payment.

It explains everything.

You know he adds 50% of first refund to manipulate people into thinking that he's actually legit.

Smartass.