USA/T1+T2/FRESH DUMPS

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
ok. lets see. you bought 10 dumps. it is true. no one was stolen/pick up. like you see in my thread i will replace only this cain of dumps. you was unsatisfied and i tryed give a little help and give another 5 because was first time when you bought from me. again no one stolen or pick up. but is not my fault if you dont know how to work. block region or other things.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:19 PM ----------

and pgpno1 you are not my layer. tnx for try help me. but dont need help. my customers know me and thats is all.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
u think u slick

bro what region block u talking bout. i ask u for binlist u say u have none. so i ask u 2 pick bins for me thats good for my location. u say ok and choose the bins for me. so wtf u talking bout bro. u choose my bins and now u say i dont know how to work. go buy some stuff off of Rhodes and become a reseller. u will b better off bro.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:30 PM ----------

and it seems like u have only 1 customer cuz he is the only 1 that is PayPaling up for u. but we all know that pgpno is u. so in other words u have no customer base bro so cut the bullshit and step ya game up

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
in every feedback you make adv for RHODES. you was paid or what ? if you dont stop fucking my thread i will ask to e banned from here. so stop.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:56 PM ----------

up. new update

Last edited:

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
fuck up

yeah rhodes pays me by giving good work u fucking loser. u suck bro. u r a fucking liar and ya dumps r shit like ya attitude. if we were in the streets ill smack the shit out of u like the bitch u are. dont u ever threaten me bro. thats some sucker shit. especially when u r behind a computer u faggot.

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
4k PIECES ADDED. TEXAS BASE. T1+T2. BULK BUYERS ONLY. ACCEPT ESCROW. 11$ IN BULK. 100% VALIDITY. UNTOUCHED BASE.

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
up guys. fresh

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:05 AM ----------

also very soon CALIFORNIA,MASSACHAUTES,KENTUCKY.

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
up for bulk again. 100% validity

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:30 PM ----------

Obtain dumps take me too much time and i need support. Need a good reseller to work for me. I will provide him usa dumps t1+t2, only untouched bases. 99% validity. I accept any escrow for big buyers. Or i can work whith a guy whith online shop.

tr1n1ty

DEER
Reaction score
Simply Amazing vendor, to say the least. This guy is a true businessman with great communication skills and with outstanding consideration for those who are on a budget. Difficult to come across such vendor on forums since most are too money hungry and too much into themselves, not really trying to help anyone out. Check his stuff out and you will not be disappointed, indeed! Truthfully exceeded my expectations!! A+

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
vendor with ni icq.. uhhmm

Shah

Reaction score
Hello

hello
pls write me icq number

Tired to find reseller for my own stuff i decided to start sell my self. So look my business.I ma not a very big seller but i will have like 5k dumps each month. Always untouched base. And update each month.
USA DUMPS always whith t1+t2
PRICES
visa/mc
DEBIT CLASSIC/STANDART=$15
GOLD/PLATINUM=$25
BUSINESS/SIGNATURE/PURCHASE/CORPORATE=$30
AMEX AND DISCO 20$
Bulk buyers pm. For you i am here.
PAYMENT LR,
no minimum order,instant delivery
Replacement for Dumps only in 24 hours after you buy them. I will replace only LOST/STOLEN/HOLD/PICKUP
No replace for region block

17$ one piece for bulk buyers and 99% validity. only untouched bases for bulk buyers.
PM for orders or [email protected]

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
20K USA ADDED AND BRASIL. MONDAY MOSCOW TIME. MY BULK BUYERS WAIT FOR YOU.