USA/T1+T2/FRESH DUMPS

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
good comments

ADMV

Reaction score
Hi,would like to buy some off u.Pls check pm i've send u my contacts..or pm me ur icq..whichever works ..thanks

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
new update whith 99% validity. waiting for all my bulk customers. thanks.

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
california base added. t1+t2, also zip code, untouched base. freshhhh. wait bulk buyers.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 23.01.12

trust_me

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
up up

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:18 PM ----------

up up

Last edited:

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
this guy services sucks

i brought ten pcs from this dude 2day bout 10hrs ago. 8 decline and 2 work. the 2 that work, 1 work for mcdonalds for a big mac and large fries and the other work for 15 dollars for gas. i come and tell this dude what happens he ask me what i want him to do. i told him i want replacement. he told me he can replace or give my money back. i told him i take replacement if he give me something from a new bin because if he is going 2 give me the same shit i dont want it. so he said he can replace all ten then comes back and say he can give me 5 different bins. so i tell him ok. this dude sends me 5pcs from different bins. wtf. if i pay for 10pcs y u gonna send me 5 for replacement when all 10 was garbage. plus this dude has no binlist. so i told him where i was working so i wouldnt have no region block bullshit. and still i got 8 of 10 decline with him picking for me. this guy service suck his dumps sucks so he suck. he dont replace for decline only for lost and stolen. so if u end up like me with majority of ya order decline then u up shits creek cuz he not gonna replace. i will let u guys know what the 5 replacement do. hopefully i can step up from mcdonalds and do bigger things. now he is not answering me on icq. its ok bro. the only reason i dealt with u cuz the big boss Dr.Rhodes dont have what i need in stock. so my advice 2 u guys is if u need good stuff PayPal to Dr.Rhodes or fozzy crew. if u want mcdonalds or burger king deal with this guy. u product sucks bro, take lesson from rhodes. read his thread and maybe u can learn something bro. u should of stayed with jabbar and not come on icq cuz u dont have nothing good 2 promote. if the five u gve me as replacement can do more than mcdonalds, i will come back on here tomorrow and let the people here know if it do mcdonlads again i will still come back and let the people know

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:25 PM ----------

and if he say anything different i have the convo to prove that his services aint worth shit.

pgpno1

Professional
Reaction score
always small buyers make this cain of problem to real sellers. a+++ again for this guy. is small seller but the best quality for usa. stop selling to this bro. accept only bulk. is the best for you're business.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
u think u slick

y r u the only person here saying he got good stuff? i know why cuz u and dont_trust_ me thats his new name r the same person. come on bro u think im a fucking idiot. u the only cocksucker saying he got good stuff. either u jerking him off and letting him bust in ya face or u and him r the same person. pick 1 u half a fag. go suck ya dogs penis before u come here and put ya 2 cents in my biz bro. and like i said i go out 2day and only 1 out of 5 work. at least this time i was able 2 get cheese on my big mac. with rates like that who in their right mind would by bulk from this dude. pgpno1 and dont_trust_me r the same people. at the end of the day Mr.Rhodes came and save my day. he gave me his magic and my workers had a smile on their face again. after work we went 2 eat at 5 star restaurant thanks to Dr.Rhodes. messing with dont_trust_me gets u happy meal from mcdonalds big mac if u lucky.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:54 PM ----------

isnt it funny pgpno1 and dont_trust_me have the same join date. u got grown folks here trying 2 conduct good biz, go play games with someone else bro. like i said read Dr.Rhodes thread and step up ya game bro cuz u suck.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:59 PM ----------

yggshine u r right bro. i was saying the same thing to myself. if ya dont know what im talking bout my fellow bros go to pg3 on this thread and see for yaself.

pgpno1

Professional
Reaction score
i dont give a shit of what you say. i always bought bulk from this guy and always very good validity. and i see many many good feed back ,except from a poor guy like you. if i was trust i give you money back to shut up you're mouth and ignore users like you.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
u think u slick

u r him u faggot. so send my money back. if u not gonna send my money back then shut the fuck up and get money. after this i will not answer ya punk ass cause im too busy trying to handle real biz. anyone that needs great work and great customer service check out Mr.Rhodes. hes the best in biz. dont_trust_me is do do. his stuff wont get u nothing but a happy meal from mcdonalds. he also goes by pgpno1. both these guys r the same faggot so b careful u dont get jerk by these cock suckers