USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
I can say I was a loyal buyer from Frank.
I vouched for him when many of you were calling him ripper.
Last order I made was a bulk order.
I sent 1500 for 100 US Dumps.
Frank told me "99% approval."
I get order and more than half of my order has been pickup/decline
I honestly feel like my order was also sent to someone else
that what PICK UP usually means....
I can say now DONT TRUST sellers unless they have been selling for YEARS+++
Random new sellers come on these forums with good stuff for only a short time
and then start to sell stale/dead dumps.
Because of Frank i have taken a BIG LOST

I even contacted him and not once did he offer to help fix my problem
and I have been a loyal customer since frank has came on this forum.
I was even hesitant in placing last order because of the foolery that was going on with his email and icq being hacked. Guess Im the asshole for falling into Franks trap. I just want to say to the rest of you BEWARE AND TRUST NO ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:24 PM ----------

WHEN I FIRST CONTACT FRANK I WAS HALF WAY THROUGH MY ORDER
I HAVE NOW COMPLETED ORDER AND I HAVENT MADE ANYTHING
EVEN PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO HAVE BEEN COMPlAINING

AND AS A GOOD CUSTOMER THIS IS HOW I WAS TREATED
WHEN I HUMBLELY CONTACTED FRANK ABOUT PROBLEM.
HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE.

FROM BOTTOM TO TOP-

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 11:00 AM, Mula Minati said :
this is my first time buying your us and im not pleased at all

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 11:00 AM, Mula Minati said :
i usually only deal with your eu

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:59 AM, Mula Minati said :
the limits are either trash or decline/pick up

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:59 AM, Toto Riina said :
then what was the problem ?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:59 AM, Mula Minati said :
Im in US not eu

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:58 AM, Mula Minati said :
No Im using us in us

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:58 AM, Toto Riina said :
they are fresh, how come others dont argue ?

what do u expect ?

this order you sent isnt very fresh at all bro

man ur using usa shits in EU

r u new in this or what ?

whats wrong with you putting the entire blame on me ?

i cant believe you put me in this perdicament bro

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:57 AM, Mula Minati said :
just letting you know results as i always do

i used no profanity

what words?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:57 AM, Toto Riina said :
whats with those words?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010, 10:42 AM, Mula Minati said :
u there?

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010, 8:36 PM, Mula Minati said :
this same base was probably resold

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010, 8:35 PM, Mula Minati said :
you sold me a flagged base

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010, 8:35 PM, Mula Minati said :
i wont be making any more orders. this has been a complete waste. 99% approvals where?

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010, 8:34 PM, Mula Minati said :
just messed up because i actually started vouching for you

at the end of the day i know you dont care

its all good though

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010, 7:23 PM, Mula Minati said :
i've been broke since i made payment

and i sent you so much money

very frustrating

all of this stuff is garbage

you sent me flagged order or something bro?

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010, 7:22 PM, Mula Minati said :
helloo

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010, 6:49 PM, Mula Minati said :
Bro you there???

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
I can say now DONT TRUST sellers unless they have been selling for YEARS+++
Random new sellers come on these forums with good stuff for only a short time
and then start to sell stale/dead dumps.

EXAMPLE: point of dumps

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
RIPPER!!

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
This makes me sad to read this ...Frank treat ur Customers right man, im not friends with rippers bro ( you have the resources to do good biz) so DO IT!

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
This makes me sad to read this ...Frank treat ur Customers right man, im not friends with rippers bro ( you have the resources to do good biz) so DO IT!

FRANK IS PATHETIC.
Even you bro told me FRANK was a good guy
I should have just placed order with you
"should have, could have, would have" but i didnt :mad:
hopefully in the near future i will work with you bro.

Flavour

Reaction score
you guys don't know him frank, if he is good paste valid dump. look at is ripp language min $250. guys beware of frank

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
this guy was very good before, i bought 56 pcs from him at 1 time and only about 5 didnt work and he was professional. i believe everything went bad for him from the time his icq was hacked and also i suspect he lost his source for good valid dumps for whatever reason we cant say, but where he is getting his dumps from now is shit and has tanished his good image he once had. Like I always say "it is not easy to be a vendor" Mr. Toto Riina, think and reinvent urself, u can do it again. its not over until it is over I still dont believe u're a ripper, things just went bad.

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
Welll to redeem any relationship with me to keep buying dumps
I FIRST want a replacement order because the order i was given was 99% DEAD!
RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS
PLUS Same day I received order I was here on forum arguing with another member about how good frank's service is and then he violates me like this. 1500 down the drain!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
what the hell happens whit frank?.. i think is a good vendor a legit one.. maybe he has problem.. frank say something

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
It's a sad situation, because for some time Frank was seen as a good vendor, full of respect and everything. I don't believe he got up one day and said that he wanted to change his good reputation for a bad one. I am really sorry that some members lost their investment, but somehow I just feel that what is happening to Frank is not his intention. I hope he will come and straighten things out or at least apologize to the clients. If he is capable of getting on the internet he should be a man and let his customers know of his problems. I know most clients will just want their money back or replacements, but others will be satisfied with knowing what is the problem for now, maybe even cut him some slack. Good luck to Frank and his clients. I believe that competition is a good thing and to lose what appeared to be a good vendor is a big loss for the forum. Hope everything gets sorted out and everyone is pleased.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
It's a sad situation, because for some time Frank was seen as a good vendor, full of respect and everything. I don't believe he got up one day and said that he wanted to change his good reputation for a bad one. I am really sorry that some members lost their investment, but somehow I just feel that what is happening to Frank is not his intention. I hope he will come and straighten things out or at least apologize to the clients. If he is capable of getting on the internet he should be a man and let his customers know of his problems. I know most clients will just want their money back or replacements, but others will be satisfied with knowing what is the problem for now, maybe even cut him some slack. Good luck to Frank and his clients. I believe that competition is a good thing and to lose what appeared to be a good vendor is a big loss for the forum. Hope everything gets sorted out and everyone is pleased.

U're so correct bro, most times it is so irritating when many vendors just run and hide when they hit crisis, but if u give them $ they will still come out of their hiding to collect it. that is not loyalty to the game.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:47 PM ----------

even as a carder u know its not good everytime, today bad it cant be good tommorrow. be a standup man dont ignore and be silent, u owe ur clients to know whats up, the silence can be damn annoying.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:50 PM ----------

U're so correct bro, most times it is so irritating when many vendors just run and hide when they hit crisis, but if u give them $ they will still come out of their hiding to collect it. that is not loyalty to the game.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:47 PM ----------

even as a carder u know its not good everytime, today bad it cant be good tommorrow. be a standup man dont ignore and be silent, u owe ur clients to know whats up, the silence can be damn annoying.

today bad can be good tommorow

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score

Respect to you brother.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Topic closed till he resolves his issues.