USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

hidden197

Reaction score
hi friends. ATTENTION,ATTENTION, this man .date base. The old, stale!! FULL DECLINE !!!

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
nice vendor, good quality
placing second order :)

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Hey Frank, need to make order, i added u in my icq but u still didnt approve my add request, i had sent u my icq in ur PM...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:35 AM ----------

he is online, going to make first order, update the results asap i get my order

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
just made an order for 250wmz, eager to work on his stuff, impressed by the posts in this thread, got my order in 2 minutes, thanks bro , will keep u guys updated about results

symmetry

Carder
Reaction score
Great Vendor

Frank delivers fresh stuff. Have bought from him a couple of times now, and will continue to do so. I like how he picks the BINS which helps me out as I plan to travel to new area. Courteous, professional. Wish they were all like him.

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Tremendous, Marvellous, Fabulous, ...etc....etc.etc...Not seen such good stuffs in recent past. i am just saying this after 50% completion of my order with 98% approvals.... rest 50% will be toooo goood as expected.... Good Work Frank.. ....Would like to work with u a lotttttt.....

After working on the reamining 50% stuff, i am going to place an order of 100pcs...
Thanks All... Will keep u posted in here....

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i bought 6 stuff 1 of them was aproved .. but with that one i made money more than the order price by 10 times lol

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
i bought 6 stuff 1 of them was aproved .. but with that one i made money more than the order price by 10 times lol

thank you puzuzu for highlighting the real life facts and dont start bitching like hidden that all of his order got declined cuz he didnt knew what bins are better for him, ur wlcme in my icq to get replacements tho

hidden197

Reaction score
ATTENTION, %25 VALID %75 DECLINE
this man (instrumental team) is a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
dumps only

ATTENTION, %25 VALID %75 DECLINE
this man (instrumental team) is a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try keep your own words, Cant fool everyone!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
MR FRANK IS ONE OF THOSE RARE OLD BREED CARDERS A PERFECT GENTLEMAN TRUE TO HIS WORD EXCELLENT CUSTOMER AND HUMAN RELATION.I ASK FOR BINS IN SECONDS HE GAVE ME HIS BIN LIST AND GUYS THAT BIN LIST IS ONE OF THE LARGEST I,VE SEEN IN RECENT TIMES,THOUGH I CAN,T FIND WHAT I NEED ,BUT STILL HE STILL ATTENDS TO ME IN VERY POLITE AND HUMBLE WAY .WILL STILL DO BIZ WITH HIM AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

sooloogoo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
awesome service, tremendous base, but most important reasonable and respectful person.
as for now, this is the best dealer i has the honor to deal with.

Last edited:

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks Frank !!!!! My first order was awesome... i love this vendor very much... i got 95% goood.... this guy is one of the good excellent vendors in this forum... keep it up Frank...

Making 100 pcs order now in 15 minutes.... If this 100pcs order is good i am going to pay extra money to Frank as a gift...... Like to work with this guy for his frankness, quality, timesense, ......

Finally FRANK .... THE MAN OF WORD....thanks a lot frank

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:00 PM ----------

Just made order for 100pcs .... waiting for the order from Frank.. will update u guys when got order !!!

C.ya

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:12 PM ----------

just got order of 100pcs ... as i said, ill pay more money to FRANK if this order is good ....

Will Post results of 100pcs tommorow

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback guys, im glad u have a good business going on because of me :)
keep up the good work

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Please with his delivery timings and speedy replies... Impressed a lot..... made another order of 50pcs apart from 100pcs .... got 100pcs order just waiting for 50pcs order....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:34 PM ----------

PLEASED & HAPPY with his delivery timings and speedy replies... Impressed a lot..... made another order of 50 pcs apart from 100pcs .... got 100pcs order just waiting for 50pcs order....

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
1 OF THE BEST HANDS DOWN!

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
got my 3rd order of 50pcs .... will post results of 150pcs in 24 hrs

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:18 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:17 AM ----------

thanks frank..... as i said ur MAN of WORD