USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm going to try his services soon and will post feedback. Always a pleasure to support good vendors, we serious buyers need guys like you bro.

driz

Carder
Reaction score
sorry for posting here, but didnt kno where to post what in the hell happened to cocaino? his thread isnt even there anymore its like he fell off the face of the earth..................he was the only trusted vendor on site too

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
sorry for posting here, but didnt kno where to post what in the hell happened to cocaino? his thread isnt even there anymore its like he fell off the face of the earth..................he was the only trusted vendor on site too

i should of just -1 rep you on the spot, why do you care for his thread, you have his icq ! another post like this and i'll report you, with a smile on my face :D

good morning friends, have a nice week all of you

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
cool dude, helpful, honest and a great vendor overall not 1 problem so far

driz

Carder
Reaction score
sorry just noticed it and sounded kinda fishy wont happen again dude

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
thank you guys, it makes me happy when i see satisfied customers :D
bins updated today

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
"Payment available for Liberty Reserve , Webmoney and Western Union. Delivery time is around 4-5 hours, sometimes up to 8 hours if night time is late.
For western Union, please add another 8-10 hours. This been said, I can assure a fast and prompt delivery."

Sent western union payment over 24hours ago, still has not been picked up. so still have not received order :(
still awaiting. hopefully it is all worth it and i can be satisfied like sania99 :)
i will update.

Last edited:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
why y dnt ever reply to icq both you and your support

i am always online and all icq add requests are authorized, plus i am online 18 hours out of 24, you must be confused :)
pm ur icq maybe you got something wrong

s1dek1ck

RIPPER
Reaction score
im trying to understand how to use dumps. can some one please tell me! i would love to partake in the purchasing and use of a dump.

doughboy

Reaction score
I like this guy vendor.
Real straight shooter :)
AAA+

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
MONEY PICKED UP. STILL WAITING FOR ORDER :eek:

Reaction score
What a great guy to deal with.....:) very impressed with his nice attitude. Is polite and efective with his biz, I tried only few pcs so far and all were good, so all i can say is good luck and keep working hard Frank!!! A++