USA DUMPS ORIGINAL TRACK1+TRACK2

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks Buddy

Hey Graf thanks for the order the other day it was good as usual but i need to see that update :) thanks

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
BAD BUT GOOD AT SAME TIME

This time the order wasnt so great got a few invalid numbers but Graf immediately sought to resolve problem but from the very first time i carded it was an order thru Graf and the results were great thats why i keep dealing with him! You cant win all the time but u damn sure cant lose all the time either! Keep up good work Graf sir thanks, im on standby for my replacements

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
DONT WORRY TOO MUCH

Could it be a coincidence that this vendor hasn't shown online on icq since he sold this bullshits to me uptil this moment? I guess its high time the admins here begin to do at least a monthly review of the services of these sellers to avoid this kinda shaddy attitudes

Same thing happened to me bro but my order was smaller but all the nums were invalid but he gave me all replacements the next day immediately of my choice and all those pieces worked just fine :) give him a lil time to take care of the matter if it was alot of dumps cuz that base shouldnt of been to outdated!

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
I'm testing his service

Helius777

Carder
Reaction score
Старик куда ты делся??? Не движется работа без тебя ;)

-=Graf=-

Professional
Reaction score
I had a small prolemy with ICQ, but I was able to get it back right now all is well, my ICQ 302032

Last edited:

vadim23

Carder
Reaction score
Very goood Bins Master. I think his are owner US Biggerst Banks:):)