Reaction score
i am in a very hard situation in my life currently, ive been trying to card since almost 2 months, i have very good cards, i am using socks with 100% clean ip, my ip score is 0 fraud, on whoer its 100% but all my transactions are failing due to security reasons. i need someone to humanly guide me step by step and not ask me for money because my situation is super bad! i hope someone can help me as im hating my life day after the other. Please someone guide me on how to card, on what im doing wrong

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
i am in a very hard situation in my life currently, ive been trying to card since almost 2 months, i have very good cards, i am using socks with 100% clean ip, my ip score is 0 fraud, on whoer its 100% but all my transactions are failing due to security reasons. i need someone to humanly guide me step by step and not ask me for money because my situation is super bad! i hope someone can help me as im hating my life day after the other. Please someone guide me on how to card, on what im doing wrong
What online store are you trying to card..what bin are you using? How did you know how much bal is on cc and validity of the cc...

Reaction score
What online store are you trying to card..what bin are you using? How did you know how much bal is on cc and validity of the cc...
hello ! i used enroll and i know the balance of my cards, im using 475869 and 416046, i tried to card all kind of stores, from changelly.moonpay to switchere to coinmama to amazon to g2a ... i dont want physical products i just want to exchange anything to btc.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
hello ! i used enroll and i know the balance of my cards, im using 475869 and 416046, i tried to card all kind of stores, from changelly.moonpay to switchere to coinmama to amazon to g2a ... i dont want physical products i just want to exchange anything to btc.
Hope you created cookies on stores before checking out..i.e spending sometime on the site creating wishlist and checking reviews etc

Goldmidfing

Reaction score
I can help

Reaction score
Guys its been almost 6 months im really depressed, my sister has stage 3 cancer and cant afford another cent to scammer and none acammer.
I have good enroll cards with balance.

I wont give my card details neither fall for people saying they will create and help me.

I just need free humanly help! Just and advice on what im doing wrong and you will be saving a 9 years old from dying!
Here is my setup

1- connecting to vpn NORD
2- mac address changer TMAC
3- cc cleaner
4- connect to vps
5- socks of same address as card holder 911.RE
6- create account at g2a, amazon, switchere, coinmama etc... Using same details as card holder
7- browse website for 30 mins add up coockies
8- check out
9- TRANSACTION DECLINED BY OUR SECURITY PROCESSORS

LondonCash-1

Reaction score
Card 200 $10 baby and maternity items then resell them for $5 on ebay. Amazon has high security stop wasting time trying card places every carder has already carded

Reaction score
Which websites? How to buy them if i dont want them to be shipped in order to resell them, please advice
Card 200 $10 baby and maternity items then resell them for $5 on ebay. Amazon has high security stop wasting time trying card places every carder has already carded

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
Which websites? How to buy them if i dont want them to be shipped in order to resell them, please advice
You have to do you research and try yourself, if you only copy/paste everything you don’t have a lot of chance to success.