johnwidson

Reaction score
Hello, guys! Im a young entrepreneur from Eastern Europe,at the start of this carding journey, and im looking for help. I recently discovered on your forum about a site called coincorner, but its services are available only in UK and EU. The idea is that they have a limit of 1 transaction of 100 pounds or euro per day without verification, and they accept visa and bank transfers. It doesnt sound like much, but for me its a good start to get a 60-70 dollars profit per card. I was wondering if you guys could recommend me some vendors that have non vbv cards from Europe or UK. Thanks in advance and have good day!

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
You can find verified sellers of non vbv and non mcsc bins in this section:

Absolutely all private sellers and large CC stores always have a large number of non vbv bins in stock.
But in some stores, cards are sold in a general list and it is impossible to choose cards by non vbv bin.
In each store there is a search for the desired bins, so in order for you to choose the right one, you need to know the specific non-vbv bins that you need.

You can find out non vbv bins in the following ways:
1. By generating arbitrary card data and adding them to telegram bots, payment systems or sites such as Netflix. Then they look at the result of the answer. If you did not transfer the OTP code to the SMS input window, then this bin belongs to non vbv.
2. Get non vbv bins from general public databases and lists, but you should take into account that these bins are public and many of them are blocked by sites and payment gateways, that is, they may not work on the site you need.
3. Buy private non vbv bins from private carders. They use their private search methods and then implement these bins.
4. Get bins from numerous telegram groups, in which the generated card bins and the sites to which they fit are laid out.
5. Use waste material from the freebie section and check the merchants' answers to add such a card.
6. Buy a common full database of non vbv bins in 2021 and work with it.

Also, some CC shops offer to select non vbv bins and find out them if you prioritize a special package or tariff for the purchase of cards from them.