Robinson

DEER
Reaction score
Why can't some put 350$ in escrow fund then when cash out, they get it back?

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
THEFTMASTER SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU SOUND LIKE A HATER. 1ST OFF EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS OFFICIAL, IM NOT LOSING ANYTHING BY ALL THIS BULLSHIT EVERYONE IS TALKING. I SAID I CAN SEND PIX OF MULTIPLE CHEQUES WHERE YOU CAN SEE QUALITY, HOLOGRAM STICKER, EVERY FUCKING THING. I HAVE BEEN USING THESE IN NY, VA, PA, TX, FL, EVERYWHERE. I CAN SIMPLY GO OUT SHOPPING, EVEN TO RESTUARANTS, ALL WHILE ENJOYING MY DAY I USE MY CHEQUES AND EACH PURCHASE I MAKE I GET MY CHANGE BACK CASH, OR I CAN RETURN FOR ENTIRE AMOUNT, ANYWAY EVERYONE JUST TAKES MY CHEQUE AND PUT CASH IN MY HAND WITH A SMILE AND I LOVE IT :p HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM YET, SO FOR ALL THE FUCKBOYS THAT COME ON MY THREAD TALKING SHIT, EAT A DICK! I DIDNT KNOW YOUS WOULD BE SO ANNOYING, I PUT THE THREAD UP LOOKING FOR SOME BUSINESS, AND HOW THE FUCK ARE MY PRICES TO HIGH, SERIOUSLY? AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WANT 50CENT EACH "THEFTMASTER THE DICKHEAD"? 4000= 10,000 worth of cheques. Is that really too much? Am i really not reasonable, i will negotiate with 1ST TIMERS, but come onnnnnnnnnnn you guys slay Me! :D

TRAVELERS CHEQUES WORK JUST LIKE CASH, OF COURSE COUNTERFEIT MONEY IS TOO RISKY, BUT THE TRAVELERS CHEQUES ARE SUCH A GOOD LOOK, YOU CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONEY PEOPLE. PLEASE DO RESEARCH YOURSELF.
ALL MY SHIT IS TOP QUALITY I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT, SO THE PICTURE YOU WILL SEE IF YOU RESEARCH, IS A SPLIT IMAGE OF HOW OFFICIAL MY STUFF LOOKS.

Last edited:

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
THEFTMASTER SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU SOUND LIKE A HATER. 1ST OFF EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS OFFICIAL, IM NOT LOSING ANYTHING BY ALL THIS BULLSHIT EVERYONE IS TALKING. I SAID I CAN SEND PIX OF MULTIPLE CHEQUES WHERE YOU CAN SEE QUALITY, HOLOGRAM STICKER, EVERY FUCKING THING. I HAVE BEEN USING THESE IN NY, VA, PA, TX, FL, EVERYWHERE. I CAN SIMPLY GO OUT SHOPPING, EVEN TO RESTUARANTS, ALL WHILE ENJOYING MY DAY I USE MY CHEQUES AND EACH PURCHASE I MAKE I GET MY CHANGE BACK CASH, OR I CAN RETURN FOR ENTIRE AMOUNT, ANYWAY EVERYONE JUST TAKES MY CHEQUE AND PUT CASH IN MY HAND WITH A SMILE AND I LOVE IT :p HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM YET, SO FOR ALL THE FUCKBOYS THAT COME ON MY THREAD TALKING SHIT, EAT A DICK! I DIDNT KNOW YOUS WOULD BE SO ANNOYING, I PUT THE THREAD UP LOOKING FOR SOME BUSINESS, AND HOW THE FUCK ARE MY PRICES TO HIGH, SERIOUSLY? AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WANT 50CENT EACH "THEFTMASTER THE DICKHEAD"? 4000= 10,000 worth of cheques. Is that really too much? Am i really not reasonable, i will negotiate with 1ST TIMERS, but come onnnnnnnnnnn you guys slay Me! :D

TRAVELERS CHEQUES WORK JUST LIKE CASH, OF COURSE COUNTERFEIT MONEY IS TOO RISKY, BUT THE TRAVELERS CHEQUES ARE SUCH A GOOD LOOK, YOU CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONEY PEOPLE. PLEASE DO RESEARCH YOURSELF.
ALL MY SHIT IS TOP QUALITY I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT, SO THE PICTURE YOU WILL SEE IF YOU RESEARCH, IS A SPLIT IMAGE OF HOW OFFICIAL MY STUFF LOOKS.

What is wrong with me?

U are the one that sounds more and more like a ripper than me mate!

Photos to the admin...c'mon at least sent real checks.Photos mean shit and in no way mean you have the product. ALL photos mean is you can use a computer no more and no less.

Now if you said 25 cents on the dollar and i missed it my bad i am sorry.

The thing is i am on these boards a while and the Reason me an Others ask questions is not to be dicks but to try and make sure that you are not a ripper. There is so many rippers so we try and have all of us follow a few rules no more and no less.

You have come on and attacked everyone and anyone that ask's you shit. When that happens it usually means the person doing the Advertisement is a Ripper you are acting like one right now. Most Rippers scream and Attack the person suggesting some shit. They type in Huge Fonts and act as If they are the Victim and some one like me the Prick. I am not trying to Rip anyone never have and never will. I know all about TCS as i have done that gig more times than i care to remember. So when outta the Blue some guy says "hey i wanna share the wealth" and than suggests Boards are all new to them. I Think ok maybe. Than when they act like you do i smell Rip and probably a Ripper that has being about before.

So either send the shit to be reviewed as if you are making them its just a print and holo cost and shut the fuck up. It would put all this to rest and you could go about your business. I and you know that is not gonna happen as you are trying to catch as many people as you can before this go's south and we all know the facts and those are you are not legit.

I could be wrong i hope i am i doubt it!

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
OK AND AS I SAID IN MY POST BEFORE, YOU GUYS CAN JUST WAIT TIL I BECOME VERIFIED, IF YOU WOULD FEEL BETTER AND SAFER THEN. THEFTMASTER IF YOU WOULD READ CLEARLY, YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO COME ON MY THREAD WRITING ME THESE LONG LOVE LETTERS YOU FAGGOT. I HONESTLY DONT HAVE INTENTIONS ON RIPPING ANYONE. ITS JUST REALLY ANNOYING TO BE CALLED A "RIPPER" WHEN I HATE RIPPERS AND I HAVE NO REPUTATION OF RIPPING PEOPLE. THEFTMASTERHOW DID YOU LIKE ME CALLING YOU A "DICKHEAD, FUCKBOY, AND BITCH"? REALLY DONT EVEN ANSWER BECAUSE I DONT CARE, BUT LIKE I SAID, AND I WILL REPEAT, I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO ESCROW AND GETTING VERIFIED BECAUSE I KNOW I DONT LIKE BEING RIPPED AND I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW MANY OF YOU MAY FEEL. IM JUST A BUSY PERSON, I WORK WITH DUMPS AND ALSO CHEQUES. IM NOT A BIG SELLER, IM TRYING TO BECOME ONE. I SELL LOCALLY TO PEOPLE I KNOW IN MY AREA. I DONT NORMALLY SEND ORDERS OUT, THATS WHY IM NOT AS ESTABLISHED ON THIS SITE. IM TRYING TO BECOME BIGGER SELLER TO MAKE MORE MONEY, BECAUSE I SELL MANY CHEQUES, STARTING AT 20CHEQUES PER PURCHASE. IM REGULAR PERSON JUST LIKE YOU GUYS, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, I HAVE ACCESS TO MANY CHEQUES. IM JUST TRYING TO USE MY KNOWLEDGE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. SO TO ALLL WHO WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME STILL AND TO OTHERS WHO DONT FEEL SAFE AS YET, STICK AROUND AND LOOK OUT FOR MY UPDATES. IM NOT EVEN INTO PERSUADING ANYONE TO BUY, I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE SO DIFFICULT. I DO AS I BEEN DOING FOR NOW, USING AND SELLING LOCALLY. BUT I WILL LOOK INTO ESCROW AND GETTING VERIFIED AS I SAID IN THE MEAN TIME. THANK YOU!

Last edited:

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
What financial institution are your checks supposed to be from and send me a pic via pm... i still wont purchase until i hear good review from admin but i will be faithful customer if you get good review... plus, get a ICQ

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :eek: SAYS THE GUY WITH NEGATIVE REP. LMAOOO:D:D

FUCK RIPPERS

Last edited:

n0time

RIPPER
Reaction score
i think you must be a big ripper for collecting upfront of 350 and you will send 1600 without any proof or you never get verified first

simplet0nx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you guys still got time posting on this guys thread i donnt think he's a serious bizness man .... m8 i suggest u stfu 'coz u aint got shit ... find another forum bcos ur scams wont work here

Ninja

Reaction score
90% of upfront deals = rippers.

Use escrow!
ALLWAYS!

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
FOR PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED IN PARTNERSHIP& WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE
MINIMUM ORDER---> 500- 2k cheques
1000- 4k cheques
2000-6k cheques
5000-10k cheques
YOU ARE SURE TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY DOING BUSINESS WITH ME

So if i spend 1k i get 4 k of checks right?

But if i spend 2 k i only get 6 k of checks?

Would i not be better of doing 2 -1 k deal and that way i would get 8 k of checks?

In other works why would anyone pay 5 k to get 10 k of checks when if they did 5 deals of 1 k they would have 20 k of checks.
I guess math and vending is not your strong suit.

Anyone that claims they are in business and cannot even do manage to sort out the sale price is.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:22 PM ----------

This is a Rip no if and Buts stay clear of this shit!

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
FOR PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED IN PARTNERSHIP& WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE
MINIMUM ORDER---> 500- 2k cheques
1000- 3k cheques
2000-6k cheques
5000-10k cheques
YOU ARE SURE TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY DOING BUSINESS WITH ME

So if i spend 1k i get 4 k of checks right?

But if i spend 2 k i only get 6 k of checks?

Would i not be better of doing 2 -1 k deal and that way i would get 8 k of checks?

In other works why would anyone pay 5 k to get 10 k of checks when if they did 5 deals of 1 k they would have 20 k of checks.
I guess math and vending is not your strong suit.

Anyone that claims they are in business and cannot even do manage to sort out the sale price is.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:22 PM ----------

This is a Rip no if and Buts stay clear of this shit!

BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD TO PUT UP ENTIRE 5K AT ONCE AND IM NOT LOSING ANYTHING AT ALL FROM NOTHING YOU GUYS PAY. I JUST USE WHAT YOU PAY TO GET THEM MADE. THATS WHY IM NOT GOING TO JUST SEND FREE TEST BECAUSE THATS TAKING MONEY OUT MY POCKET. I WANTED TO MAKE PRICES AS REASONABLE AS POSSIBLE, SO THE MORE YOU PURCHASE THE BIGGER YOUR BONUS. SO I AM A BIT SMART, IM INTO MAKING MONEY AND I DONT MIND MY CUSTOMERS MAKING MONEY TOO. IM NOT SELFISH, IM NOT GOING TO CHARGE HALF PRICE FOR EVERYTHINGI OFFER TEST 350 FOR 10CHEQUES. BRO IF YOU REALLY CAN DO SOMETHING WITH THESE CHEQUES. YOU SHOULD REALLY REALLY SPEND FOR 350. IM NO RIPPER, BUT IM VERY BUSY. I ALREADY SELL. IM NOT BIG ON FORUMS AND SITES HONESTLY. IM NOT RUNNING OFF WITH SUCH SMALL MONEY 350 IS NOTHING TO SCUM SOMEONE OUT OF, THATS WHY I OFFER THAT DEAL.

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
sounds 2 good, t b true as you know :D

Youll get busted on the first cashing of theese I believe.

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
BRO RESEARCH TRAVELERS CHEQUES IN YOUR AREA, WHAT U SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. QUALITY IS GOOD AND AMEX TRAVELERS CHEQUES ARE ACCEPTED JUST AS CASH, DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE. I HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM YET, WAY SAFER THAN DUMPS, AND BANK DEPOSITS, OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU GUYS DEAL WITH. THIS IS VERY SIMPLE AND FOR EACH ONE YOU USE FOR HOWEVER MUCH AMOUNT, YOU GET YOUR CHANGE BACK CASH AND CAN RETURN FOR YOUR CASH BACK. LOOK FURTHER INTO HOW THEY WORK... ;)

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD TO PUT UP ENTIRE 5K AT ONCE AND IM NOT LOSING ANYTHING AT ALL FROM NOTHING YOU GUYS PAY. I JUST USE WHAT YOU PAY TO GET THEM MADE. THATS WHY IM NOT GOING TO JUST SEND FREE TEST BECAUSE THATS TAKING MONEY OUT MY POCKET. I WANTED TO MAKE PRICES AS REASONABLE AS POSSIBLE, SO THE MORE YOU PURCHASE THE BIGGER YOUR BONUS. SO I AM A BIT SMART, IM INTO MAKING MONEY AND I DONT MIND MY CUSTOMERS MAKING MONEY TOO. IM NOT SELFISH, IM NOT GOING TO CHARGE HALF PRICE FOR EVERYTHINGI OFFER TEST 350 FOR 10CHEQUES. BRO IF YOU REALLY CAN DO SOMETHING WITH THESE CHEQUES. YOU SHOULD REALLY REALLY SPEND FOR 350. IM NO RIPPER, BUT IM VERY BUSY. I ALREADY SELL. IM NOT BIG ON FORUMS AND SITES HONESTLY. IM NOT RUNNING OFF WITH SUCH SMALL MONEY 350 IS NOTHING TO SCUM SOMEONE OUT OF, THATS WHY I OFFER THAT DEAL.

LOl typical Ripper when no one Bites prices gets lower and off we go.

Man do the right thing prove me wrong and send some shit for review. If as you say you print than the cost to you is next to nothing. You will not do that cause it would Out you for what you our!

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Its simple, send different ones at various stages of the printing process, that way admin knows that it is printed and not purchased and no one gets your precious stuff for free, but you need to understand the skepticism of members here. It is so simple for vendor to verify himself, if you don't everyone will think you are what you say you hate(RIPPER). Quality is also important as I have access to some in my country but the quality is not 100%, I will try and see if I can improve that if you don't work out, and get it myself.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
I cant believe this guy keep writing all his BS in BOLD and COLOR and still nobody sees anything wrong with it..... Crazy