mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
HELLO HELLO:D
1000000000000000% TOP QUALITY AMEX 100 DOLLAR TRAVELERS CHEQUES AVAILABLE. LETS MAKE THIS MONEY, SERIOUS MONEY, NOT DUMP MONEY. YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CHEQUES BEING HOLD/CALL/OR PICKUP :p. MY STUFF IS TOP TOP TOP OF THE LINE STUFF. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL HESITATE BECAUSE I AM NOT YET VERIFIED BUT TRY ME AND SEE, I OFFER 1ST DEAL TO 1ST TIMMERS (350 FOR 10CHEQUES=1000USD)!! U WILL BE TELLING A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND, I GUARANTEE THIS. DONT BUY CHEQUES FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHO USE BULLSHIT MACHINERY. MY STUFF ALWAYS APPROVED, NO MORE BEING EMBARASSED AT REGISER :D. HOLOGRAM STICKER, WATER MARGIN, PERFECT FONT, THE WORKS! I HAVE NO TIME FOR RIPPERS! IM ABOUT SERIOUS BUSINESS! DO NOT ASK FOR TEST, THIS AD IS FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY ESTABLISHED KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. PEOPLE THAT DONT MIND SPENDING MONEY IN ORDER TO MAKE PLENTY MORE MONEY, I HAVE NO TIME TO HEAR ANYONE CRYING ABOUT PRICES, WHAT IM SAYING SHOULD BE VERY UNDERSTANDABLE.

FOR PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED IN PARTNERSHIP& WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE
MINIMUM ORDER---> 500- 1k cheques
1000- 2k cheques
2000-4k cheques
5000-10k cheques
YOU ARE SURE TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY DOING BUSINESS WITH ME

CURRENTLY OFFERING DEAL- 350 FOR 10CHEQUES (ONLY FOR MY 1ST TIME CUSTOMERS.)

BE CLEAR OF MY RULES BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME!!!

ICQ 640270554

100000000000000% TOP QUALITY!--- TRY ME OUT! :cool:

I ONLY ACCEPT (WU) OR MONEYPAK/GREENDOT

Last edited:

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
if u are so sure about ur stuff why dont u get verified and u will get plenty business

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
BECAUSE I AM NEW TO THIS SITE. I HAVE BEEN DOING MY OWN THING FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I NOW WANT TO EXPAND AND I FEEL I CAN MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY HELPING OTHER PEOPLE OUT ALL OVER THE WORLD, IN DIFFERENT STATES. IM NOT HERE TO SCUM ANYBODY OUT OF THERE MONEY. AS PEOPLE START TO LOOSEN UP AND GIVE ME A CHANCE, THEY WILL SEE AND POST GOOD FEEDBACK BECAUSE I AM A VERY GOOD PERSON. I WONT MAKE NO MONEY RIPPING ANYONE! WHAT DO I GET OUT OF RIPPING SOMEONE? A SMALLER AMOUNT OF MONEY THAN I COULD MAKE BEING A HONEST SELLER. I RIP SOMEONE OF OUT 500+ ONE TIME AND GET NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND REPUTATION, WHEN IF WE DO BUSINESS, I CAN GET 500+ OFTEN BECAUSE YOU REALIZE HOW DOPE MY STUFF IS AND KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE, THAT MAKES MONEY, NOT RIPPING PEOPLE. OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE CAN CASHOUT, IF THEY COME TO ME, SO WHY RIP THEM WHEN I CAN MAKE MILLIONS BEING A LOYAL SELLER?!

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
So, you want $350 upfront and still split $1600 ? Funny. Plus about ripping people, i have heard those same line you used many times over. You want trust, you have to earn it.

Last edited:

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
how long will drop get the check and how much on them?are the sent from amex or reprented once

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
SERIALKILLA THATS A TEST IF YOU READ CORRECTLY. THATS A TEST SIMPLY FOR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING MY PARTNER, INSTEAD OF YOU BUYING CHEQUES. IF YOU ARE LOYAL, I WILL SUPPLY THEM! YOU JUST CASHOUT AND SEND ME MY PORTION. WHATS SO FUNNY? TO FLIP 350 IS 700, U ARE MAKING 800 FASSSSST, AND YOU SEND ME MY 800. FROM THERE I WILL SUPPLY PARTNER WITH 20cheques (20 hundred dollar cheques, 2000usd) ASKING FOR NO FEE AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID 350 AND COMPLETED TEST ORDER,. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SPLIT 50/50, YOU SEND ME 1000usd and keep 1000usd. I will GLADLY SEND ANOTHER 20,SO ON AND SO ON, THE FASTER YOU SEND, THE FASTER I SEND. THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR PARTNERSHIP, YOU CAN BUY YOURSELF IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH MY PARTNERSHIP RULES. THANK YOU!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:26 AM ----------

how long will drop get the check and how much on them?are the sent from amex or reprented once

100 DOLLARS AMEX CHEQUES!

Last edited:

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
who as tried this guy,sounds interesting.but you know organize crime?you will be a fool not to believe.you earn trust for sure.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
you dont have to be "OLD" on this site to get verified, simply contact and admin and verify your self, also you can accept escrow and i dont see a reason for selling cheques if its that simple to cashout them as you says. you can easly find partners that will cashout for you ( trusted people ) and will send you even more than 50% but the only problem heres that your THREAD failz so fucking bad and you cant do that you offer. thats what i think if im bad then im really sorry but this smells on EXTRA stupid rip.

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
MASLINCA IM NEW MEANING I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING VERIFIED AND ESCROW. WHY NOT SELL? WHAT KIND OF SELLFISH SHIT IS THAT? IF I CAN MAKE THESE MYSELF, WHY NOT SELL? WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT REALLY? I CAN MAKE AS MANY AS I WANT AND SELL AND USE HOW EVER MANY I WANT. I WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO EXPERIENCE THE FAST MONEY THAT I DO. PLEASE WITH THE FUCKERY, DONT FLOOD MY THREAD WITH IGNORANCE. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT MIND TAKING RISK, SCARED MONEY DONT MAKE NOOOOOO MONEY. AND ITS NOT EVEN MUCH A RISK, ITS ALMOST HASSLE FREE. DO YOUR RESEARCH! THEY ARE USED JUST LIKE CASH, I CAN GO PURCHASE THINGS AND RETURN ENTIRE PURCHASE FOR MY CASH BACK, I CAN MAKE SMALL PURCHASES AND GET MY CHANGE BACK- CASH. I WANT OTHERS TO EXPERIENCE THIS BECAUSE I CAN MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY SUPPLYING PEOPLE WITH MY TOP TOP TOP QUALITY STUFF

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
first as a member of cpro you should read rules and FAQ so you know how to get verified and deal via escrow and second u're the first one that "dont know" how to get verified or escrow. i wont talk too much, simply this smells shitty.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:42 PM ----------

if these cheques really exist and its alright with them then you can cashout yourself or with your friends/partners.

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
I NEVER USED THIS SITE TO SELL CHEQUES. IM A DUMP BUYER ACTUALLY! I SEE GUYS ON HERE MAKE SO MUCH MONEY SELLING DUMPS (DEAD DUMPS AT THAT :rolleyes: ),BUT I SEE NO ONE SELLING CHEQUES AND I'VE BEEN IN THE CHEQUE BUSINESS FOR OVER 6+ YEARS, USING THEM MYSELF. I NOW FEEL IM AT A POINT WHEN I CAN SLOW DONE AND JUST SELL MY MERCHANDISE. EVER HEARD OF "DONT GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY" WELL YEAH, I FIND IT BETTER FOR ME TO JUS SIT UP COMFORTABLY NOW AND SELL TO OTHER PEOPLE, I MAKE THEM IN BULK, SO THERES MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GO AROUND.

FYI:: YOU GUYS CAN MISS ME WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT, NOT HERE TO ARGUE, GO ARGUE WITH YOUR BITCH, CAUSE IM NOT THE ONE!

Last edited:

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
For "PARTNERSHIP" can you just send five $400 checks... I think folks are gonna need more info and verication before they bite...

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY? U GUYS GET RIPPED OUT OF 1000$+ MESSING WITH DUMPS AND SHIT LIKE THAT ALLLL THE TIME THATS NOT DEFINITE MONEY. HERE I AM WITH SOMETHING REALLY WORTH TRYING AND NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP ANY MONEY. PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THINGS FREEEEE. HOW ABOUT I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND JUST PUT THE CASH IN YOUR HAND FOR YOU AND FEED YOU WITH A BABY SPOON? THEN WOULD YOU GUYS BE HAPPY :confused: MY RULES ARE VERY REASONABLE. FOR THE SMALL PAYMENTS YOUR SENDING COMPARED TO HOW MANY CHECKS IM SENDING IN RETURN. LOOK AT PRICE LIST. YOU ARE SOOO SURE TO MAKE YOUR CASH BACK, BUT EVERYONE HAS A PROBLEM. NO ONE IS EVER HAPPY. I REFUSE TO SEND ANYTHING FREE. STUFF ISNT FREE, I HAD TO CLIMB MY WAY TO WHERE IM AT. NO ONE GAVE ME ANYTHING FREE, WHY SHOULD I LET YOU GUYS TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD AND THROW AROUND A BUNCH OF FREE CHEQUES. WHOEVER HAS THE GUTS TO TRY ME OUT WILL FOR SURE COME BACK WITH POSITIVE WORDS.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:48 AM ----------

FYI:: AMEX TRAVELERS CHEQUES ARE IN $100 AMOUNT. SO 2000usd= 20cheques

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:50 AM ----------

O YEAH! I CAN SEND PIX TO MY DISBELIEVERS :eek:

ratpac

Reaction score
you're making this harder than it has to be. simply get verified by turning over cheques for verification.

you want people to just trust you because you say so. that is crazy. get verified and get money.

Tiny

Reaction score
I NEVER USED THIS SITE TO SELL CHEQUES. IM A DUMP BUYER ACTUALLY! I SEE GUYS ON HERE MAKE SO MUCH MONEY SELLING DUMPS (DEAD DUMPS AT THAT :rolleyes: ),BUT I SEE NO ONE SELLING CHEQUES AND I'VE BEEN IN THE CHEQUE BUSINESS FOR OVER 6+ YEARS, USING THEM MYSELF. I NOW FEEL IM AT A POINT WHEN I CAN SLOW DONE AND JUST SELL MY MERCHANDISE. EVER HEARD OF "DONT GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY" WELL YEAH, I FIND IT BETTER FOR ME TO JUS SIT UP COMFORTABLY NOW AND SELL TO OTHER PEOPLE, I MAKE THEM IN BULK, SO THERES MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GO AROUND.

FYI:: YOU GUYS CAN MISS ME WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT, NOT HERE TO ARGUE, GO ARGUE WITH YOUR BITCH, CAUSE IM NOT THE ONE!

ACCEPT ESCROW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS OPEN A WEBMONEY ACCOUNT THAN ADD STELLS ON ICQ, SIMPLE. I WOULD PURCHASE LARGE AMOUNT BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO DEAL WITH THE TYPE PERSON WHO REALLY EXPECTS PEOPLE ON A PUBLIC FORUM TO JUST TRUST THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.

IF YOUR A BUSINESS MAN LIKE YOU SAY EVOLVE YOUR BUSINESS ! BUILD A REP, ACCEPT ESCROW, SEND A FEW TO ADMIN SO THEY CAN REVIEW YOU

THATS ONLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE IF NOT MOST PEOPLE HERE WILL KNOW WHAT BUSINESS YOUR REALLY IN!

Last edited:

simplet0nx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you guys should stop trying to convince this arrogant mediocre...if your nt willing to gt verified you can go sell somewhere else ..... if you've got so many cheques why findin it hard to send a couple for verification..... i really see no point why this thread is still up should be trashed or smetin

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
NO LONGER LOOKING FOR PARTNERS, SELLING ONLY :)

I am going to look into escrow and I will be getting verified.

You Guys can WAIT and MISS OUT until then I guess. I just know that Im about money and more money and did I say money? :D I just want to make sells and become TOP SELLER because I know my shit is OFFICIAL. Until then if anyone is interested I can send pictures as proof for now. Many people purchase from me, I make broke people RICH. But GO AHEAD you guys have been so battered its sad, you actually believe everyone is a ripper. I seriously have NO TIME for that garbage. FUCK RIPPERS, No worries You guys will see :eek:

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Are they real Hot Checks or Fake checks made on a printer off some type? What type of printer all these questions are off the up most import with TCS.

The prices are way off mate! You can buy currency for 20-30 cents on the dollar and you want 50 cents on the dollar for checks. Nah way way to high.

Now for those that do not know some history there was a huge Rip with TCS ON SC many years back. Not saying that is the case here there needs to be some decent review here to make this valid. One check is no good as you can buy 3 and send them in for a review. IF you are a printer than send in multiples ect ect.

ON the upside with the right price and if they are of decent quality than one can make some serious money if they know the drill. These in some country's are like cash and are real easy to use.

But But But i would wait till reviews and prices and all the rest come out before anyone touch's this.