Tired of getting scammed

Ventus

Reaction score
hey there,

I've been a member of the carding scene for about a month now. So far I've only read, read, read and acquired knowledge. I was mainly in forums that were listed at the top of Google. I was on Carders.ws the most, the forum looked very trustworthy. Yesterday I bought a "verified seller" for 400 € Money Gram Transfer and 2 credit cards and was cheated. Of course that hurts a lot, especially when you come into the scene because you don't have any money. I then found posts on Reddit where many other users were also cheated by this forum.

Now my question would be, are there any salespeople who don't cheat you? Where can I find the right seller?

I hope this forum is no Scam…

uqureshi

Reaction score
damn thats bad... 400 EUR lost... sent u a message on your inbox, do check and let me know

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Carders.ws - this is old scam forum for stupid victims.

Fraudulent carding forums can be identified by the following features:
- Offers for the sale of cloned cards with a balance for 10% of the balance
- Sales promotion dump + pin
- Offers of money transfers Paypal, Western Union and other payment systems for 10% of the cost
- Proposals for the sale of EMV software
- Offers for the sale of carding methods, bank logs and fullz
- Offers for the sale of all kinds of carding sauces
- Offers for the sale of hardened equipment and electronics for 10-20% of the real cost
- Proposals for the purchase of software for making money in carding, for a start, they lure you with free training, and then they ask to buy software for work
- Offers for the sale of gift cards for 10-20% of the cost

IF YOU ARE DEMANDING AN ADVANCE PAYMENT - THIS IS A COUNTER AND DECEPTION! YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING!

Ventus

Reaction score
Carders.ws - this is old scam forum for stupid victims.

Fraudulent carding forums can be identified by the following features:
- Offers for the sale of cloned cards with a balance for 10% of the balance
- Sales promotion dump + pin
- Offers of money transfers Paypal, Western Union and other payment systems for 10% of the cost
- Proposals for the sale of EMV software
- Offers for the sale of carding methods, bank logs and fullz
- Offers for the sale of all kinds of carding sauces
- Offers for the sale of hardened equipment and electronics for 10-20% of the real cost
- Proposals for the purchase of software for making money in carding, for a start, they lure you with free training, and then they ask to buy software for work
- Offers for the sale of gift cards for 10-20% of the cost

IF YOU ARE DEMANDING AN ADVANCE PAYMENT - THIS IS A COUNTER AND DECEPTION! YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING!
Hey

Thank you for your message. you gave me a lot of good information.

The only question left is where do I find it this REALLY trusted sellers.
Unfortunately today I fell victim again with 60 € from a Telegram group that was posted in the chat here today.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
99% of the carding of telegram channels and chats is a regular prepaid scam.

You can find verified sellers in this section:

But you must remember the elementary rules:
1. You cannot trust anyone!
2. You cannot make an advance payment and you can work only through a reliable escrow service!
3. Do not succumb to tricks, positive reviews and reputation, since scammers could earn them while leaving them with fake accounts.

Ventus

Reaction score
99% of the carding of telegram channels and chats is a regular prepaid scam.

You can find verified sellers in this section:

But you must remember the elementary rules:
1. You cannot trust anyone!
2. You cannot make an advance payment and you can work only through a reliable escrow service!
3. Do not succumb to tricks, positive reviews and reputation, since scammers could earn them while leaving them with fake accounts.
Exactly one person who has a thread at the first page, was the person who scammed me. Wow.

Iam really really tired. Think I will never find da trustefull person/shop.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Please write in the advertising subject of the seller who deceived you and provide evidence of fraud.
Your review will be verified, and the seller's ad will be removed, and his nickname will be blocked.

Do not pay attention to spammers who post hundreds of similar topics in the verified section - all their messages are deleted, and nicknames are blocked.

RedNeckMoon

Reaction score
I feel you bro. I was Scammed for 240$ in altenens.is but not from the admins but from a Professional Carder.

I have to quote that i have been in the carding scene since almost three months ago.

Keep trying man. You'll succeed eventually. Don't trust anyone.

lilflacca1

Reaction score
Check my postings, wrote a thread on how to fix this because i was in that situation too.

Carding has become too hard in my opinion, thats why we need to adapt to new methods which counter the counter methods which make carding difficult today.Its really easy and made for People who dont know sht about the tech side for example (they have their own chromium based browser where you can directly upload the cookies, connect to socks5 etc.).

Bossmoney

Reaction score
hey there,

I've been a member of the carding scene for about a month now. So far I've only read, read, read and acquired knowledge. I was mainly in forums that were listed at the top of Google. I was on Carders.ws the most, the forum looked very trustworthy. Yesterday I bought a "verified seller" for 400 € Money Gram Transfer and 2 credit cards and was cheated. Of course that hurts a lot, especially when you come into the scene because you don't have any money. I then found posts on Reddit where many other users were also cheated by this forum.

Now my question would be, are there any salespeople who don't cheat you? Where can I find the right seller?

I hope this forum is no Scam…
Let’s work family @swipeboss telegram me ima get you right

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
I did not buy in these stores and also saw a lot of negative reviews, but we need real proofs from real customers in the "Black List" section.
Victims must write a claim and attach evidence, and only then can we consider the store to be fraudulent.
Some competitors specifically write negative reviews in order to ruin their reputation.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
I don't, I am avoiding them based off other people getting scammed.
You cant decide to jeopardize a site without any evidence sir!! Did the people provide evidence to you before you made your decision?...lol