The Dream

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
HOW THE FUCK DID I BLACKLIST YOUR FUCKING DROP IN HUNGARY.

What a fucking lie buddy. I sent your drop money with the info you provided. Don't blame me for a drop being blacklisted... And if it's a GOOD DROP, he'd have another fucking i.d.

POST SOME FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT YOU EVER SENT THE MSR IN THE FIRST PLACE, THAT YOU DID ANYTHING BUT TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY.
IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU THINK I'M A NOOB, AND THAT IT'S ALRIGHT TO JUST RIP RANDOM NOOBS.

YOU NEVER SAID WAIT UNTIL I GET THE MSR BACK. YOU SAID. OH I'M CHANGING WMZ FOR YOU TODAY AND i'LL PAY YOU TOMORROW, THEN I WAIT A WEEK UNTIL YOU RESPOND TO ME. YOU BLOCK ME ON ICQ... SO I GET YOU TO COME ONLINE... THEN YOU SAY, OH I'LL PAY YOU WHEN I GET HOME AFTER WORK. .... NO PAYMENT.

THIS FUCKING SHIT WENT ON FOR WEEKS, AND I SEE NOW THAT YOU WERE DESPERATE FOR SOME MONEY AND GAVE ME A RUN AROUND JUST SO YOU CAN DELAY ME CLAIMING YOU AS A RIPPER...

NOW YOU'RE MAKING UP OTHER EXCUSES.

FUCK YOUR SHIT. I'M POSTING LOGS.

Last edited:

eggnrice

BANNED
Reaction score
Aren`t you tired to change names? in the end you arrive under my wing and again you get banned.The Dream resolve pb with Noise in 24h or your banned.The rest remember this,i will always Catch you no Matter under what NickName you Hide.

This is what i like to hear, fking rippers.

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
well, apparently dream gets to rip me, and he's not getting banned and labeled as a ripper...

bigB

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dream! what's with you? what's this situation with BrokenNoise?
BTW I have sent you WU to slovakie, it shows "Avaliable for pick up by receiver".
When will your drop pick it up?!!!
Also contact me about the another business!!! Its urgent!

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
The Dream - Ripper Status,BrokenNoise - DEER status.

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Why am I deeR?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Have you noticed any strange horn-like growths on your head recently?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:25 PM ----------

On a more serious note, what is the reason behind the deer status? In fact, can someone explain to me what that means as if BrokenNoise is getting it for being ripped, then its not what i thought it meant...?

I've been following this thread from the start and been on the forum pretty much 24/7 to see the way its been panning out, and it looks to me that it can easily be sorted out between you guys. If the Dream was willing to refund half, that tells me he can do the other half. Looks to me that he just got a little pissed with this thread, not that it wasn't warranted in the first place given the circumstances.

I suggest you all take a step back and a deep breath and think about what you are going to do. I don't think theres any need for anybody to get any "status" as you've both been good contributors to the forum from what i've seen. Why ruin that over the sake of a few dollars?

Peace.

Last edited:

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Anyways, listen dream...

Refund a fair amount of what you rightfully owe me. ( Keep in mind you were going to change an extra $15 USD to WMZ for me with the MTCN I sent.)

I'll accept the loss of the drop fee, and the shipping. (IF you actually did ship it.)

And I'll delete all my posts, and give you my apologies for having to resort to bringing it to the public.

I did give you ample warning that I was going to speak out though, and you ignored me.

So please, just pay me back, I sent you an invoice. And we can both uphold some sort of dignity.

Last edited:

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
i also think both members can work out their differences and i suggest the moderator will try and solve problems as soon as possible cos i have been on the forum almost everyday and i feel it didn't have to come to them getting a status,especially BrokenNoise,
once again he is acting matured an has given dream another chance,hope he takes it in good faith and let this matter rest

LONG LIVE THE C.B

wireless

Reaction score

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Probably best start a topic for that subject with CDD, and let this one be an outlet for the purpose of BrokenNoise's issue with The Dream.

And on that subject, i really hope you guys can come to agree on something. Its been pissing me off the amount of messing about thats done on this forum with deals and people getting ripped. Damn, if there was somewhere else to go i'd be there the way i'm feeling at the minute. But i still have faith in my first thinking that this forum can be a great resource to me.

God, i feel like some sort of preacher today lol, maybe i'll get nominated for the Nobel Peace Price this year.

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
pacm@n-a noble peace prize,it wouldnt be a bad idea to set up a few awards for forum members to vote on,like the best cs seller,best dumps dealer,best seller and stuff like that,
you sound like a peacemaker anyways

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Might have been something i smoked and i just don't remember smoking it, hehe

Seriously though, i'm beginning to think i am one of the very few people here who can think rationally sometimes (not referring to this topic exclusively, but to the pretty much the whole forum in some shape or form). I know its different for the parties involved here as they both need to have their say and as what often happens in such disputes; an argument ensues, but to an outsider looking in, it can be sorted out easily i reckon. Kudos to BrokenNoise for offering a compromise, so i guess its over to The Dream...

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
apparently there has been some documentation sent to panther, and I would like to see what was sent. Because I requested this documentation a month ago when the deal first went down, and was never given it. It's not hard, after a month to photoshop a scan.

I don't even think he cares though, he's probably not reading any of this.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
he is, he's watching us all

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
sure hope he is cos somebody needs to step up and say enough is enough

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
you know this forum is for monetary purposes right?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
you know this forum is for monetary purposes right?

Sure. Does that mean its ok for us to rip one another when we should be working together and doing business to make that money? Then say "well its a money making forum, what do you expect"?

I'm not sure about you guys but believe it or not i was brought up well and had the privileges of a good education, have good manners, how to do the right thing by others, etc. etc. Now just because i chose to conduct my life the way i do, does that mean i throw everything else i have ever learnt out the window? If i done that then i am disrespecting those who have taught me those things. Morals cost nothing, and if you stand by your post i quoted, then it shouldn't be hard for the members here to have a few of them when dealing with each other.

If this forum is purely for selfishly making money and fucking over anyone who stands in your way then i'm definitely in the wrong fucking place. If its for sharing ideas and finding new people to business with then i am in the right one.

The header in my browser says "Business for You!", i'm trying to work out whether that means "Business for You and You only" or whether the emphasis might be on the word "business" and there are members here who can conduct it with some sort of ethics. I know what it looks like to me recently...

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Sure. Does that mean its ok for us to rip one another when we should be working together and doing business to make that money? Then say "well its a money making forum, what do you expect"?

I'm not sure about you guys but believe it or not i was brought up well and had the privileges of a good education, have good manners, how to do the right thing by others, etc. etc. Now just because i chose to conduct my life the way i do, does that mean i throw everything else i have ever learnt out the window? If i done that then i am disrespecting those who have taught me those things. Morals cost nothing, and if you stand by your post i quoted, then it shouldn't be hard for the members here to have a few of them when dealing with each other.

If this forum is purely for selfishly making money and fucking over anyone who stands in your way then i'm definitely in the wrong fucking place. If its for sharing ideas and finding new people to business with then i am in the right one.

The header in my browser says "Business for You!", i'm trying to work out whether that means "Business for You and You only" or whether the emphasis might be on the word "business" and there are members here who can conduct it with some sort of ethics. I know what it looks like to me recently...

Hold on, hold on, hold....HOLD ON. You took my sentence way out of context and went somewhere else with it. When I said my previous statement I meant it to let you know that all this bitching moaning, campaigning, and drama like this forum is a reality tv show is dumb, stupid, and besides the point, off topic (lol i just remembered in the off topic section). Anyways, just wanted to clear that up since you misinterpreted it, but hey, fight for the cause but remember, people who are serious about their business let those below divide themselves and cancel each other other out ;). That is all, back to your regular broadcast.