Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
You are 100% correct.. wasting of time possibly jail term
Shit kids, go and play in kindergarden, this place is not for you. I sell lot of dumps daily and everyone happy, only you noobs are crying.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Shit kids, go and play in kindergarden, this place is not for you. I sell lot of dumps daily and everyone happy, only you noobs are crying.

LMAO. This is a typical vendor response when they sell shit. Calling the buyers noobs..........they don't know how to work..........they didn't buy enough dumps to make a fair assessment..........blah blah blah. Every excuse in the world and every explanation why their crap don't hit...........never because their dumps are a joke..........oh no NEVER...........it can never be because of the vendor's poor quality. FOH(Fuck Outta Here).

Everyone happy? I beg to differ. I've read through this thread and many people are not happy.

Actually, if you sell high quality stuff like you claim: wouldn't your service be for noobs? I'm far from a "noob" but if I was a "noob" I would want a vendor with a high valid rate............not a fucking crap shoot like your shop.

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
LMAO. This is a typical vendor response when they sell shit. Calling the buyers noobs..........they don't know how to work..........they didn't buy enough dumps to make a fair assessment..........blah blah blah.

Everyone happy? I beg to differ. I've read through this thread and many people are not happy.

Actually, if you sell high quality stuff like you claim: wouldn't your service be for noobs? I'm far from a "noob" but if I was a "noob" I would want a vendor with a high valid rate............not a fucking crap shoot like your shop.

lol

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
!!! AWESOME UPDATES !!! HURRY UP !!! SWIPE THEM ALL AT SWIPED.SU !!! NOW OVER 120000 DUMPS ONLINE !!! DAILY UPDATES !!! OLD BASES REMOVED !!!

2013-03-03
--------------
!!! UPDATED WITH 30K FRESH DUMPS USA AND EU TR1+TR2 !!!

USA FRESH TR1+TR2-DB276 [90% VALID] - !!! GREAT BASE FOR BEST PRICE !!!
EU+MIX FRESH TR1+TR2-DB270 [90% VALID] - !!! GREAT BASE FOR BEST PRICE !!!

2013-02-03
--------------
!!! UPDATED WITH 10K FRESH DUMPS USA AND EU TR2 !!!

USA FRESH TR2-DB278 [80% VALID] - !!! GREAT BASE FOR BEST PRICE !!!
EU FRESH TR2-DB279 [80% VALID] - !!! GREAT BASE FOR BEST PRICE !!!

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
Constant negative feedback about the quality of dumps make me not want to try the shop, work on your bases and don't take any base you get on shop from resellers dear zoOmer

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
Constant negative feedback about the quality of dumps make me not want to try the shop, work on your bases and don't take any base you get on shop from resellers dear zoOmer
Yes lets others buy my fresh bases and you go away please

azania

Professional
Reaction score
saw 8 pcs of my amex eu bins in the update and bought.. so far so good.. keep it up

Reaction score
This guy's store is full of garbage 95% . Why is he still running his business? He's an upfront ripper/reseller

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:10 PM ----------

this guy and his store is a joke, he has only declined dead dumps with no success rate.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:30 PM ----------

i lost over 1500 usd in there just trying out stuff

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:30 PM ----------

out of 1500 usd bought pcs i haven't got one single piece that would pay up. I don't know how come he's still doing his thing but anyone who wants to try it, Don't

newdawn

Reaction score
Best vendor..... i bought 20pcs and all work.. awesome update.. what can i do without you swiped.su..... you are the best.. keep it up.. AAA++++++++++++++

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
!!! AWESOME UPDATES !!! HURRY UP !!! SWIPE THEM ALL AT SWIPED.SU !!! NOW OVER 150000 DUMPS ONLINE !!! DAILY UPDATES !!! OLD BASES REMOVED !!!

2013-07-03
--------------
!!! UPDATED WITH 30K FRESH DUMPS !!!

USA FRESH TR1+TR2-DB276 [90% VALID] - !!! UPDATED !!!
EU+MIX FRESH TR1+TR2-DB270 [90% VALID] - !!! UPDATED !!!

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
2013-21-03
--------------
USA FRESH TR2-DB286 [90% VALID] - !!! BEST BINS IN THIS BASE !!!
USA FRESH TR2-DB284 [80% VALID]
USA FRESH TR2-DB287 [70% VALID]
USA FRESH TR1+TR2-DB280 [80% VALID] - !!! UPDATED !!!

2013-15-03
--------------
!!! UPDATED !!!
USA FRESH TR2-DB282 [80% VALID]
EU MIX FRESH TR2-DB283 [80% VALID]

Deputat

Seller CC+CVV & Dumps
Reaction score
7ea8UXc.gif

!!! NEW DUMPS SHOP URL: HTTPS://SWIPED.XXX - DUMPS SHOP !!!
!!! MIRROR LIST: HTTP://DUMPS.CC !!!

!!! I AM BACK WITH 100K DUMPS TR2 USA+WORLDMIX 101+201 CODE !!!
!!! OVER 1.5 MILLION FRESH DUMPS ONLINE !!!

!!! ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ ВСЕХ С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ !!! УСПЕХОВ !!! ПОБОЛЬШЕ ДЕНЕГ !!!
!!! ПЕРВЫЙ АПДЕЙТ В 2020 ГОДУ !!! ПОКА ВСЕ ОТМЕЧАЮТ НОВЫЙ ГОД МЫ РАБОТАЕМ ДЛЯ ВАС,ЧТОБЫ УЖЕ ЗАВТРА ВЫ ПРОДОЛЖИЛИ СВОЮ РАБОТУ !!!
!!! ЕЩЕ РАЗ УДАЧИ ВСЕМ !!! НАЛЕТАЙТЕ И ЛОВИТЕ СВЕЖИЕ БИНЫ !!! ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ ВАС !!!

2020-01-01
-------------------------
!!! APPROVED AND SWIPED SERVICES WISHES YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! LOT OF APPROVED CC AND SWIPED DUMPS !!!
!!! 100000 FRESH USA+WORLDMIX TR2 101 AND 201 CODE !!!
!!! BASES WITHOUT NOREF IN NAME 15 MINUTES FOR REFUND ONLY !!!
!!! BASES WITH NOREF IN NAME ARE NONE REFUNDABLE !!!

USA 100K FRESH TR2-DB[01-01-20][90% VALID]
EU+WORLD MIX FRESH TR2[01-01-20][90% VALID]

Leah

BANNED
Reaction score
hello there

elsanchez

BANNED
Reaction score
this seller not active here