Starting out with carding and cashing out cc:s to btc to legit money

destmop3

Reaction score
Hi.
So im new to carding and even though I understand the surface level info, I need help with setting everything up and understanding all the nuances of the trade.

The idea I have in mind currently is:
1. Buy non vbv cc:s with all the info
2. set up computer so I pass fraud detection
3. Use cc:s to buy bitcoin from low security sites and transfer it from the site to a cold wallet(not linked to me in any way)
4. Buy anonymous crypto with the btc and have it delivered to a different cold wallet(also not linked to me)
5. Transfer the anonymous crypto to an exchange (binance, coinbase...) thats connected to my real identity.
6. withdraw the money when needed

So thats the plan i currently have in mind but i doubt it to be that "easy" and i also need help with the different steps. The questions I have currently are:
1. Where can I find legitimate cc sellers that have reasonable prices and are safe?
2. How do i setup my computer to pass fraud detection and also remain anonymous?
3. Whats socks5 and how and why do you need it?
4. Would the scheme work that I specified earlier (steps 3-6)

So thats all the questions I have in mind currently but I would greatly appreciate any other tips and tricks to get my journey started. Ive read some of the threads here but I havent found a conclusive starting out guide yet, so a link to something like that would also be appreciated.

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Also interested in this thread... also trying to figure out non detect browsers and how they work and if a free one would suffice to start with. Which free one?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
1. You can find trusted CC stores and reliable CC sellers in this section: Sell CC
2. Select any Anti-Detect browser and install it on your computer, laptop or mobile phone.
You can choose any one from this list: TOP 21 Best Anti-detect Browsers (paid and free tools)
3. The socks5 proxy is needed to get the IP address corresponding to the cardholder. To do this, we can select private resident socks5 in the proxy service using the following parameters: ZIP, ISP or cardholder’s city.
The proxy is installed in a new profile (new session) in the Antidetect browser, after which the resulting IP address must be checked for cleanliness on sites according to the geographic location of the cardholder (time, time zone, language, location), as well as data leakage and the presence of IP -addresses in spam, black and fraud databases.
4. The scheme you indicated will work. You can use it.

Methods for purchasing cryptocurrency with CC can be found at this link: CC to BTC.

destmop3

Reaction score
Hello.
1. You can find trusted CC stores and reliable CC sellers in this section: Sell CC
2. Select any Anti-Detect browser and install it on your computer, laptop or mobile phone.
You can choose any one from this list: TOP 21 Best Anti-detect Browsers (paid and free tools)
3. The socks5 proxy is needed to get the IP address corresponding to the cardholder. To do this, we can select private resident socks5 in the proxy service using the following parameters: ZIP, ISP or cardholder’s city.
The proxy is installed in a new profile (new session) in the Antidetect browser, after which the resulting IP address must be checked for cleanliness on sites according to the geographic location of the cardholder (time, time zone, language, location), as well as data leakage and the presence of IP -addresses in spam, black and fraud databases.

Methods for purchasing cryptocurrency with CC can be found at this link: CC to BTC.
Thank you for responding to my questions. I just downloaded dolphin anty since it looked promising in the thread you linked. Im trying to figure out this proxy thing so do I just look up random ip addresses in the zip code of the cc and use that? If thats correct, do i need to do anything else besides warming up the cc before trying to use it? Just so I dont miss anything, can you tell me everything that i should have setup before I try to buy the btc?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You need to find a good NON-VBV bin, AUTO-VBV bin or NON-MCSC bin. Then buy a card from a trusted CC store or from a reliable CC seller.
The purchased CC must be checked for validity if you have not done this in the CC store checker.
You also need to find a private resident socks5 proxy using the ZIP code of the card owner that you are going to use for payment.
The proxy must be installed in a new anti-detect browser profile.
After this, you need to check the resulting IP address and system for compliance with the geographic location of the cardholder, leaks and presence in spam, black and fraud databases.
If everything is in order, then you can start carding cryptocurrency. To do this, find a fresh site or a site with low traffic levels. Do not try to buy cryptocurrency on popular sites or large crypto exchanges. You need a small exchanger or site where you can buy cryptocurrency for CC.

destmop3

Reaction score
You need to find a good NON-VBV bin, AUTO-VBV bin or NON-MCSC bin. Then buy a card from a trusted CC store or from a reliable CC seller.
The purchased CC must be checked for validity if you have not done this in the CC store checker.
You also need to find a private resident socks5 proxy using the ZIP code of the card owner that you are going to use for payment.
The proxy must be installed in a new anti-detect browser profile.
After this, you need to check the resulting IP address and system for compliance with the geographic location of the cardholder, leaks and presence in spam, black and fraud databases.
If everything is in order, then you can start carding cryptocurrency. To do this, find a fresh site or a site with low traffic levels. Do not try to buy cryptocurrency on popular sites or large crypto exchanges. You need a small exchanger or site where you can buy cryptocurrency for CC.
Thank you im starting to get a grasp on things now. I have setup most of the things I need, but im still trying to find a legitimate seller. The Sell CC threads have almost no feedback so im not sure if they are safe, also not fond of the idea of buying cc:s on clearweb (most of the sellers had sites on tor aswell but they didnt work most of the time). If you have any reliable non vbv cc sellers I would love for you to refer me to him so I can get started.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
I can't recommend anyone because the quality of the material (CC) is different for everyone.
To buy NON-VBV cards, you need to know the appropriate bins. If you don’t know bins, you can ask them from CC sellers in Telegram. Perhaps they will advise you if you buy a card from them. You can also find NON-VBV bins yourself using the guides on the forum.

scarface369

Reaction score
Hello.

Please can you explain better when you talk about checking fraud lists(sites to check fraud score) and timezones?
How can i put the same time zone as the owner of the cc on an antidetect?
Thanks

destmop3

Reaction score
Hey so I just bought some cc:s, 1 from norway and 2 from germany. The norway card was vbv but the germany cards didnt seem to be. When I got into checkout after warming up the cc:s, both cards just processed payment for 1-2mins and after that they just declined and told me to use another card. What could be causing this and did I do something wrong or were the cc:s just bad?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
To understand the reason for your failure, please answer the following questions:
1. How did you check the validity of the cards?
2. How did you check the cards for NON-VBV bin or VBV bin?
3. What antidetect browser did you use for work?
4. Have you created a new profile (new session) in the anti-detect browser for each new card?
5. How did you warm up your account?
6. What do you understand by the concept of warming up CCs?
7. On which sites did you try to pay by card? With a connected payment gateway 3D Secure or 2D Secure?
8. When paying by card, did a window or page pop up to enter an OTP code (code from SMS to the card reader’s phone)?
9. On what sites did you check the purity of the IP address and compliance with the geographic location of the cardholder?
10. On what sites did you check for system leaks and the presence of IP addresses in spam, blackmail and fraud databases?
11. Which proxy service did you buy the socks5 proxy from? Did you select it for the ZIP cardholder? What sites have you checked for open ports?

P.S. Most likely the cards were invalid (dead) or did not have the required balance. Which CC store did you buy these cards from?

destmop3

Reaction score
1. I used the checker in the shop I used and also started a chess.com free trial since I saw that method somewhere.
2. I used 490829 bin since I saw someone else recommended it and I couldnt find any confirmed non vbv bins
3. I used dolphin anty with custom mac address and computer name (I put first name on cc + PC)
4. Yes
5. scrolling major sites like Youtube, amazon.de, some news sites, and some smaller sites and german electronics sites. I also read a couple investin articles on crypto and got the cookies from binance and coinbase.
6. I misstyped, I accidentally mixed up warming up cc:s with warming up the account on the anti detect browser
7. Switchere.com and coinmama.com and some other sites (dont remember names anymore)
8. No
9. https://whoer.com/
10. https://whoer.com/
11. I used my premium vpn I have (windscribe) since I picked out cc:s that share same location (frankfurt germany)

I bought the CC:s from his shop. https://carder.market/members/wizards-shop.144174/

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Also bought a non vbv bin from the same site, But how to use i don't know if anyone can tell me please
It has only six numbers, where can I get the rest of the numbers, they ask for 16 numbers as well
if you only got 6 numbers then you didn't buy the card.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If you find a non-vbv bin (the first 6 digits of the card number), then you can search for a card using it in verified CC stores or ask them to look for the desired card from CC sellers in Telegram using their CC databases.
Knowing just the bin, you won’t be able to make a purchase (payment by card).

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
1. If you checked the validity of the card in the checker at the CC store, then you do not need to check it again using another method.
2. The IP address must be checked on other sites, and not just on whoer, for purity, compliance with the cardholder, leaks and presence in spam, black and fraud databases.
3. Do not try to buy cryptocurrency on popular sites, as they have enhanced anti-fraud protection
4. To purchase cryptocurrency, you do not need to use a VPN, as it is easily detected and card payments will be rejected. VPN must be enabled at the operating system level to connect to the Internet.
5. It is necessary to install a pure socks5 proxy in the anti-detect browser to match the geographic location of the cardholder.

cheesycheese

Reaction score
1. If you checked the validity of the card in the checker at the CC store, then you do not need to check it again using another method.
2. The IP address must be checked on other sites, and not just on whoer, for purity, compliance with the cardholder, leaks and presence in spam, black and fraud databases.
3. Do not try to buy cryptocurrency on popular sites, as they have enhanced anti-fraud protection
4. To purchase cryptocurrency, you do not need to use a VPN, as it is easily detected and card payments will be rejected. VPN must be enabled at the operating system level to connect to the Internet.
5. It is necessary to install a pure socks5 proxy in the anti-detect browser to match the geographic location of the cardholder.
do you just mean that vpn shouldn’t be used as a “google extension” but instead used as an “app” on your for example desktop.