SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

gottahaveit

Carder
Reaction score
Just placed an order with bimal on his new icq, his LR is new also, transaction went smooth, i can confirm the new icq is the real bimal
a++++++ vendor just like b4

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
for those of u believing his icq was hacked are dumb as me for sending wu... he prob needed cash to buy a new base

time2shyne

Carder
Reaction score
just spoke to bimal on new icq:625337635 plus he has new lr and he give me something for my big loss i took A+++++++ vendor

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
BIMA HIS OLD ICQ REALLY GOT HACKED HE IS A REAL KING IN THIS BUSINESS,HE EVEN NEVER HAD BAD FEEDBACK .WHY DO HE NEED TO DO THIS,FOR JUST SOME FEW BUCKS,AND COME BACK INSTANTLY ,TO HIS CUSTOMERS NOTICING THAT,HE GOT HACKED,HE WAS UNABLE TO POST INSTANTLY ON THIS FORUM COZ HIS CARDER.BIZ ALSO GOT HACKED,AND NOW THE SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER,HE IS ALWAYSA KING,HE LOST 24K WHICH IS IN HIS lr ACCOUNT,IT HAPPENS HE IS ALSO A HUMAN BEING,HE IS NOT A GOD THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE GET HACKED,RIPPER IS ALWAYS RIPPER,KING IS ALWAYSKING,I PLACEDORDER FOR OLD BIMLA ICQ FOR 600$,BUT I GOT TO KNOW INSTATLY HE IS NOT BIMAL,AND I POSTED IMMEDIATELY REGARDING THIS,HE IS ALWAYS A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++,AGAIN PLACED ORDER TO HIS NEW ICQ AND GOT MY DUMPS AND WORKED FOR HIGH AMOUNTS,HE IS A KING,AND PLZ STOP POSTING ONE SIDED.AM JUST POSTING MY EXPERIENCE,AGAIN DOING THE BUSINESSAS USEUAL,WITH HIM,AND GOODDUMPS AGAIN

belkov

Reaction score
all you people who have lost thier money i feel ur pain but we shud give him the befinte of the doubt.Cuz think about it if he rips us off and we dont buy off him whats he gonna do with all those dumps and he still has lots.im pretty sure he know he is not going to live a luxury life with a few thousand dollars that was taken from ppl.Everyone add his new icq and figure out whats going on delete old one.

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
So everything ok now ? I just want à few more people confirming before i make à new order. bimal is back in business ?

treasurer

Reaction score
i ordered fro bimal today and got order already from his new icq so it is him. i will post feedback later on for results

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi everybody!

plz dont hesitate in buying dumps from bimal at his new icq.
he is the real bimal.yesterday i bought 10 dumps.
8 worked and 5 out of them worked very good amount.

his new icq-625337635

i realized that old icq is really hacked.plz dont send money to that icq now.

he always helped us and always cooperate with his clients.

its the time to cooperate with him.

happy carding

king420

Carder
Reaction score
look guys dont be confused.. bimal new icq is up and it is confirmed it is him.

Reaction score
BIMAL NEW ICQ

Thank God bimal is back to work on his new icq..625337635
the old icq was not responding to my requset for replacement, but i later read in the forum that the old icq has being hacked..
So i got the new icq from bimal posting in his page here...and after adding him he immediately sent my replacement as usual..
Bimal is 100% reliable, and great communication...
BIMAL NEW ICQ IS:625337635 BIMAL BARUA

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE OLD ICQ,,BECAUSE A RIPPER HAS HACKED AND IS NOW USING IT...

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
Hi people, did u already forget tousends of $ each of us have made out of Bimal's dumps ? How many times did he rip you ? Never ...
His icq has been hacked, i made full success with his new icq dumps yesterdays.

2 Choices:
- U continue to cry like pussy any stop makin' money (But please, don't spoil his name because his dumps work perfectly)

- U put in your fuckin brain that his icq has changed, his LR account has changed, u write here 625337635 u make ur fuckin' cash and u shut the fuck up about all this, u are not buying sunglasses, u are buying dumps, it's illegal ... And dumps don't like people who talk too much.

pandispan

Reaction score
625337635 is the new ICQ of bimal (max)!!
everything is true, he was hacked.
Already bought from max at his new ID, ofcourse NO PROBLEMS!
A+++ DUMPS. as we know bimal always has

keep it up bro!

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Went and spoke with bimal on his new ICQ !! Gave Me 4 dumps FREE for my lost !!
Thanks Bimal =) ill try them tomorow and post feedback.Im sure they will be fine.

vigilante

Reaction score
Just did order with bimal on his NEW ICQ 625-337-635!!!!! it is true that his old icq was hacked and is doing great biz on his new icq with great bonus for everyone trouble so dont hesitate to do order with him!!!

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
Bimal is the king of dumps, I just found out his old icq was hacked and I just got dumps from him now and all good aproval with usual bonus
Bimal is working as usual if you want to make money work with this guy on his new icq 625337635 my respect for you Bimal as you put smile on my face anytime I got sturf from you bro.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
Guys,please lets sympathise with bimal instead of condemning ,him,this guy is very honest and generous man ,i know him for years,i know him before he came on to the forum,never ripp anybody,he don,t have to,he got money,i was just ripped also from his old icq.from the way the guy started talking i knew something was fishy,so i sent little money to lr,same lr then heard nothing again,after like 3 hrs i asked for bin list and i tried to open the binlist sent,then my antivirus put up a red alert,big bold one,this never happen b4,not with bimal,binlist,right there ans then ,i confirmed i,v e been ,ripped,and i,m sure 100% not by bimal.Then i came on forum ,and see all these,then i contacted bimal on new icq,and he confirmed,there had been problems.he was stressed and devastated,feel very,very bad,bcos he is a guy that valued his reputation.I,M THE GUY WHO INVITED AND INTRODUCED BIMAL TO THE FORUM,I,M THE ONE WHO GAVE HIM THE FIRST FEED BACK.And i,m proud he never dissapointed,I,M PROUD OF HIS SERVICE TO US ALL.this problem shall pass bimal is not a RIPPER.he is a honorable ,generous gentleman carder from the old school.GUYS LETS RALLY ROUND OUR MAN,WE,VE ALL MADE MONEY FROM HIM.for a start i,m not asking for refund of money lost from him,hope everybody does same,OUT OF RESPECT FOR THESE GREAT VENDOR.
happy carding and goodluck to every carder.

Agate

thx.good luck

jreynolds317

Reaction score
After having a bad experience earlier dealing with his hacked icq and losing some good money, I got to talk to the real deal and he straightened everything out for me and even gave me what the hacked icq tried ripping me on...

BIMAL'S A GOOD GUY, only vendor I'll deal with!
thanks man!

HIS ICQ:
625-337-635
BIMAL BARUA

playball

Reaction score
new icq the hottest rightnow

use bimal new icq for the hotshit the boy is good. 625337635 make sure you got the right one ,its not his fault if you dont.

tenslider

Reaction score
so can anyone tell me who is his jerk icq# 368588444 trying to rip me, because i sense he was a ripper. I asked him for an obscure dumps and he said he had 17 of them. my bullshit Antenna went up immediately. beware people.