SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

outlawboss

RIPPER
Reaction score
As always, the best approvel, the best dumps, the best quality, the best prices, the best delivery and the best person to deal with, this man is the best, words are not enough about this man, keep the best work bro A+++++

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes...this Guy is a shit..I ask him replacement and he told me..he is going to shower and it been 4-5days now..I have not heard from him...Bewared...dont Order from him

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
i tryd 2 eu dumps...and afeter 1 week they have still work'd and with solid limit like 800 euro..

as for the usa dumps the same thing...2week's have been pased and still work with good approval..

tnx bimal..

natising776

Reaction score
buy 2 from him.instant diliver(half a minute).and all r approvaled.good service.this guy is a really bussiness man.good A+++ seller

treacle

RIPPER
Reaction score
Fantastic seller and polite straight business guy...I find this man an asset to me..Excellent Valid rates for what I want too A++++++ vendor

veron32

Carder
Reaction score
VERY GOOD SELLER A+++++++++ THIS IS VERY SERIUS GOOD RULES AND HONESTLY FOR REMPLACEMENT ALL GOOD

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
jajaja esto es grande ligas señores .. ese tipo tiene que trabajar en algun maldito banco por que tamo avlando de un 95% validiti rate cuidado si no es un 99%

A++++++

outlawboss

RIPPER
Reaction score
He is the best vendor ever, amazing dumps, amazing quality,amazing speed,amazing price
go east go west bimal is the best, keep the nice work bro, u rockkkk

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
GOT FRESH CANADA DUMPS.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:38 PM ----------

GOT FRESH EU DUMPS.

treasurer

Reaction score
hey bimal i send u $$ yesterday and u said i will have order shortly. let me know sumthing plz buddy.

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey bimal i send u $$ yesterday and u said i will have order shortly. let me know sumthing plz buddy.

has this problem been resolved please update here
i have used this seller before and was
hope things are still straight with him

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
your order is ready. but if u did not come online then what can I do bro.

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
freshest canada base i have ever used.bought 4 pieces and all approved for high amounts as they were just sent to me immediate after being issued to cardholder.still working and making me rich.lol.

treasurer

Reaction score
i received order from bimal. my apologies bro. he sent bonus too. will let uguys know how it goes.

juno20

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
wats bimal contact? i will love to deal too thanks

yorlanllere

Reaction score
very good service fast delivery good comunication good price best in market now a++++++ thank you bro

abbeylee2k

Reaction score
Hey guys u need to try bimal canada and eu dumps they re fresh and hot, u will never regret. Trust me guys.