SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
15 out of 20 damn Not bad. Should not even ask of replacement. I have order 40 pcs again he gave me bonus, will post result later. If u are nEWBIE and u wanna make real $$$ i suggest u contact this guy. Fast deliver LR and wmz Instant. Thnx man

foward

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Excellent communication & delivery!!! A+++ on that. but I bought 5 dumps and got a bonus...none of them worked!! ....Gave me 4 replacements and still nothing worked....I see that everyone else has good work!!! someone fill me in...am i ordering wrong or something?? I did choose bin that has worked for me before!!

foward

BANNED
Reaction score
im going to have to try him out one more time?? hopefully I pick better bins and get better results

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
RIPPER RIPPER RIPPER.REQUEST HE BE BANNED

CONTACT ME ON ICQ AND TELL ME UR NICKNAME ON FORUM I LOST CONTACTS I AM READY TO REPLACE UR STUFF IF U BOUGHT FROM ME

Last edited:

abbeylee2k

Reaction score
Guys out there am just reminding u of this vendor is one of d best ve ever deal with it. u will never regret dealing with him trust me guys.

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
i am not buying from any other vendor after finding max(bimal).he is truly the bestest of best.everytime i am making 20-30 times of the investment amount,so i never bother him for replacing 2-3 decline dumps and when i check those declined dumps on checker,what i see,is those dumps are approved.he always has the best base.he never keeps us waiting for hours on icq.just msg him and there you gets the reply even if he is damn busy.he is the only vendor who repects his clients and never discriminate between them.i never had any hold call/lost/stolen from the stuff i bought.he is a legend.god bless you max.

john1000

Reaction score
I agree max is a great vendor he understands his bin and knows what he is talking about, great communication and understand the process of if customers make money he makes money. I remember i bought dumps from him i think 9 and 8 of them work multiple times i made like 10k profit.

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
bought 5 pcs of eu and got 1 eu bonus, the result:
4/6 approved. (the bonus and 1 dump had not work)
any way , i am happy.
recomandet.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
am gona try this guy and see results., once the Boyzs approves him, thats final!
no much talking again.all must wait for my green light or Big red light with hazard sign.lol

suka22

Reaction score
hey yall, my first time dealin wit him, im buyin a bulk from him, waitin on the result, will let ya know, but so far everthin is gud, he seems to be very nice dude

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
CHRISTMAS

x-mas specials ask in private

Last edited:

iware2009

RIPPER
Reaction score
Selling 100% live cvv, fullz, dumps , bank login , wu transfer , bank to bank transfer , paypal , email + pass, mailer, leads, webmail , smtp , rdp , vpn , skype account, ship laptops, phones any electronics , and more hacking software , pm me on yh : w1cked.d3vil

Selling 100% live cvv, fullz, dumps , bank login , wu transfer , bank to bank transfer , paypal , email + pass, mailer, leads, webmail , smtp , rdp , vpn , skype account, ship laptops, phones any electronics , and more hacking software , pm me on yh : w1cked.d3vil

no free cc .. no test

u need m

pm m

yh : w1cked.d3vil
gmail ; [email protected]

iware2009

RIPPER
Reaction score

no free cc .. no test

u need m

pm m

yh : w1cked.d3vil
gmail ; [email protected]

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
2 FRESH NEW AUSTRALIA BASES HERE ARE THE LINKS WITH THE BINS
http://pastebin.com/tcbAXYkd
http://pastebin.com/fh6ak1z4
HURRY UP GUYS AND START TO CATCH A PART OF THESE NEW BASES
INTERESTED IN FAST SALE SO BIG DISCOUNTS FOR BULK OFFERS PM ME NOW AND TELL ME U NEED AU STUFF, HURRY UP IT'S 100 % FRESH STUFF

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
DEER , WHY HAVE U PUT THESE WORDS IN MY THREAD.

PLZ DON'T POST ANY THING YOUR PERSONAL IN MY THREAD AGAIN.

young

Carder
Reaction score
promised replace then i disappeared...replace sent plus bonus

Last edited:

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Very considerate, kind, extra ordinary vendor, all the praises dont go to his head, very attentive and he knows when u make money he makes money too both ways all kool. not like most vendors who want big buyers, with minimum orders etc, u buy from them and u become a small buyer, bcus dumps not good. I lost 9k in 1 month to those vendors, from 1 dump ifrom this vendor I bought 20 the next order and things keep getting better. He is a dump messiah. A+++++++++++