SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
john1000,bimal is online now.he just sent me my order.

boogy28

DEER
Reaction score
Very Good Stuff A++ , Instant Delievery And Always Very Nice With Every Order.

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
Due To My father death , I was quite upset.

sorry if any body face problems due to my absence at icq.

now I'm back to work.

Thnks

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
HI JOHN1000,AND ALL GOOD CUSTOMERS OF BIMAL,AND OTHER CARDERS ,OUR BLESSING FROM GOD IN FORM OF BIMAL,OUR RAIN MAKER VENDOR IS BACK ,STRONG AND READY,I FOUND OUT THAT THE CASE WAS THAT HE GOT TRAGEDY IN HIS FAMILY.JUST STRIKE SOME STUFFS FROM HIM ,TURN OUT 4 FOR 4,THAT IS 100% ,THOUGH 2 WAS BELOW A IK,THE REST 2 WAS ABOVE 3K.SO GUYS THIS GUY IS NOT RUNNING THINK HE ALSO USE TIME TO PREPARE GOOD BASE,I,M NOT SPEAKING FOR HIM,IM SPEAKING FROM MY EXPIRIENCE ABOUT HIM,IN MY BOOK HE IS STILL THE BEST,BEEN DEALING WITH HIM NOW FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS.AND IN MY BOOK HE IS STILL THE BEST A+++++++++++++++++++++.I,M SURE HE WILL SOON GET BACK TO EVERYBODY,HE IS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON HIS ICQ.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY AND GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK.

abbeylee2k

Reaction score
Guys bimal is awesome one of d best seller ve ever deal with, u re missing if u not try him. trust me.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
ordered from him again good service! he replaced very fast the ones that don't work and sended fast good replaced dumps A++ bimal!

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
I'M BACK ONLINE, READY TO TAKE CUSTOMERS, PM ME !!!

young

Carder
Reaction score
++++++++++++++++++++ replace and bonus

Last edited:

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
he is the god of dumps!

young

Carder
Reaction score
you should be banned from site.....admin
misunderstanding fixed +++++++

Last edited:

bsd44root

Reaction score
A++++++++++++ stuff!

till now i did only one small test-order to check out bimals base-quality and i must say: A+++++++++++++ - very very good, high balances, nice bonus, 4/4 approved for high swipes (>2k), friendly guy! seems like one of these rare sellers from the carding old school who really cares about his shit! will order bulk for sure from him! also my sincere condolences regarding the death of your father and all the best for you and your biz.

foward

BANNED
Reaction score
testing the waters!!! Will Update with communication, service, delivery and work!! Its good that you can choose your own bins.

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
did test order of 20 delivery was fast A++++++, keep u updated on quality of stuff

abc1

Carder
Reaction score
Those last weeks, i try to found dumps, EVERY shop is down, NO seller answer on icq, all seller don't care about you, EVERY seller don't answer on his own thread.
Today i speak with bimale for the first time, he was very very very helpful with some questions i had, i buy 7 dumps, he INSTANLY deliver me my goods, after that he take time with me to help me again, without i ask nothing at all, he gave me good bonuces.
So i can tell today, HE'S !!!!! the only one...and i can tell you i speak, oups sorry, i TRY to talk to EVERY seller here and other forum, every one ignore you, and don't answer at all, also i have some money on store down, and he even take time to tell me when the shop re-open.
Once again, thanks Bimale !!!!!!

And i want to say thanks also to School Daze for his work, in this moment, this forum really need to be cleaned, good job School Daze !!!!

Last edited:

young

Carder
Reaction score
replied but never replaced.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:34 PM ----------

possible everything fixed. will order again

Last edited: