SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
643-447-013,636910257are the same not believe you from losing your money is going nose to this forum but alas no good sales manager must have regard to the kind of person who gets in the forum do not lose reputation that already losing

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:00 PM ----------

Мои друзья пожалуйста, будьте осторожны с этим продавцом является вором и очень дешево, потому что я отправить $ 150 и кражи мне кажется, тот стоит остерегаться Арги есть дизайн, который использует то же имя, но ложь же заботиться не теряют свои деньги, потому что я потерял 150 долларов.

please paste the log were i rip u i never deal with u in my life and i dont know who are u so dont call me ripper

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
makes the story that you do not know you're a thief

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:23 PM ----------

my friends do not be fooled by this thief who wants to steal be very careful with that damn thief.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:25 PM ----------

look your ICQ number is new if they were old tubiera less numbers but believe today a person who does not detail its contents because if he is a new seller is all a hoax.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:28 PM ----------

yggshine, designing big seller that I steal my

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
makes the story that you do not know you're a thief

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:23 PM ----------

my friends do not be fooled by this thief who wants to steal be very careful with that damn thief.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:25 PM ----------

look your ICQ number is new if they were old tubiera less numbers but believe today a person who does not detail its contents because if he is a new seller is all a hoax.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:28 PM ----------

yggshine, designing big seller that I steal my

Stop making fucking supposition , paste real facts that i ripped someone , if i am new that doesnt mean i rip , so stop acusing me and stop bitchim me i will get feedbacks from the customers when they will start using my stuff so shut up and take care about ur own business . I am waiting feedbacks from customers already ppl will see that i am for real and i am not bullshitng , so don't waste my time and my customers time with ur bullshits.

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
if you want to stop calling you thief give me what you stole

Last edited:

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
boss ur just bullshiting without a real support for ur words. stop doing that please

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
if you want to stop calling you thief give me what you stole ,now you do not like to be called a thief

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:49 PM ----------

Вы не хотели бы называть вора не воровать вор

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
if you want to stop calling you thief give me what you stole ,now you do not like to be called a thief

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:49 PM ----------

Вы не хотели бы называть вора не воровать вор

prove ur words , i didnt steal anything from u , u can accuse me as many times as u want i didn't rip u or steal from u and no one will trust u untill u prove ur words.

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
do not answer if you do not inport. thief

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:03 AM ----------

my friends are not falling into the hands of the bark does not buy from the.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:04 AM ----------

These desperate to steal another person.

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
yggshine, contact me when u are online i had problems with internet connection

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:48 AM ----------

300 dumps all mixes random credits debits visa mc also amex at request for 2500 lr for the first 10 customers starting from now
also discovery and amex dumps available

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
takoma666 , its wrong. we don't have any support. So plz don't buy from any person who says our support.

we have only one icq : 368588444.

we sell dumps only through this icq. if u buy from any body then we r not responsible.

Last edited:

mackmann

Reaction score
i order today fast service i check couple on checker was bad he replace right away will give u results in couple days so far so good

kkjiaozi

Reaction score
good seller

i buy few dumps from this seller, all r good. he is a good seller.... now i buy more from him. his service is fast & good. +1

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:03 AM ----------

another Snuff (372166550) added me on icq, this guy is ripper. Becareful

Last edited:

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
thx for feedbacks i will be offline for the next 20 hrs so don't worries i will serve u when i am back for the ones who need replace or something

boogy28

DEER
Reaction score
One of the best dumps sellers i have dealt with number 1 on my list

cder

Reaction score
hi bro. im also still waiting for replacement. its been 4 days please get back to me.

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
bought 5 pieces from him.1 hold call and 3 declined.only 1 worked.couldnt even cover the money invested.waiting for the replacement for more than 24 hours.he was online but didnt send me any replacement.lets see when i get my replacement???

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
i have buy'd 5 dumps and he gave me 1 free...

all ware usa purchasing for only 30$/pcs..
all 5 card's ware good...only the free one was not good...
i could only get like 400-500 $ amount from each card but if you see that 1 dump by bimal is only 30$ accualy it doesent mater for me if the dumps can't get any higher.. :)

very very nice guy...help'd me with some stuff and very fast delivery...his approval rate for dump's is 100% belive it or not...if i don't count the free one...

i would recomend this seller to any one how want's to earn something not only spend...

tnx again bimal and keep up thos nice dump's :)

i forgot...i accualy buy from him like 1+1+2+1 dump and he didnt complain with a single word...i have meet a lot of sellers and i think if i would buy from someone alse he would allready set me to ignore list for bothering him :)

Last edited:

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
thx for feedbacks i will be offline for the next 20 hrs so don't worries i will serve u when i am back for the ones who need replace or something

more than 48 hours and he is still not online.according to my time zone.i am sure he will not survive for long time here.where the fuck is my replacement????????????????????????????????????????????