SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
dare2win you do not read me messages tris guy is a thief in sending u just one dumps god because he no want you call him directly thief so the other buyers do no think he ripe me and he is a thief PLEASE GUYS NOY BUY FRON THIS MAN HE A THIEF NOT LOSE U MONEY.

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
more than 48 hours and he is still not online.according to my time zone.i am sure he will not survive for long time here.where the fuck is my replacement????????????????????????????????????????????
pm me when u are back i was in journy icq opened on pc

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
he is the real thing ,but i strongly believe ,he will soon go private,so better we enjoy his service to the max now.bought 2 dumps from him resently one swipe for 1k another for 2k.GOD BLESSING FOR THIS VENDOR ALWAYS.
HAPPY CARDING GUYS.

outlawboss

RIPPER
Reaction score
Really no words can explain this vendor honesty,he is the best all over,best service, best dumps,best valid rate more and over, ''HE IS THE BEST'' for anyone who would really like to make a good money u have 1 choice no other ( MAX '' BIMAL'') advice u all to deal with him
thanks for Ur help and for Ur best service bro.. A++++++++++

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
greatest human in this game.8 out of 10 dumps worked for high hits.i am enjoying my work more after i have started dealing with him.other vendors should learn from him.guys if you want piece of mind then you must start doing biz with bimal.he is always helping,very calm and generous person.just add him and earn money with ease.

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
resolved

Last edited:

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
greatest human in this game.8 out of 10 dumps worked for high hits.i am enjoying my work more after i have started dealing with him.other vendors should learn from him.guys if you want piece of mind then you must start doing biz with bimal.he is always helping,very calm and generous person.just add him and earn money with ease.

12 of 12 dumps work...3 he give me for free but i have forgoten about them so i didnt check them :)

7 off them head like good balance 450-500$..and 5 only 200$...but i think this is bcos of my region...every card till now only have gone like for max 500$...i will see when he will recive eu dumps how they will work...

very nice guy and generous guy...a++++++++

tnx
bye

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
resolved

Last edited:

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
FRESH BASE TODAY EXTRACTED
http://pastebin.ca/1979260 - LATEST US BASE
CONTACT ME NOW FOR FRESH STUFF INCLUDE IN UR MESSAGE THE BINS U WANT TO BUY WITH THE FULL DESCRIPTION

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:45 AM ----------

2ND FRESH BASE
http://pastebin.ca/1978795

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:12 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:48 AM ----------

http://pastebin.ca/1979308 - UK BIN LIST UPDATE SERVICE CODE AVAILABLE

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
got my replacements.it was too delayed but now its all ok.thanks snuff.

Last edited:

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
got my replacements.it was too delayed but now its all ok.thanks snuff.

for nothing dare , i just had some personal stuff and couldn't get online at time , for all customers don't panic u will get ur replace if it's needed when i will be online.

thx for understanding me dare , w8ing for more things ahead.

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Let me see the quality of this vendor !!! Making my first test order with this guy

pandispan

Reaction score
working long time with him. All time A++
You always get good stuff from max, fresh and fly.

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
this is false. me ( bimal ) have no web site.

I only sell through my icq. if any body buy from this site then I won't be responsible.

thnks & take care.

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score